Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 18-06-2015, 12:14 PM   #1
Buttnekid
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Removal of threads

Hi, I tried to find a Forum technical query section but couldnt so put this here:

It seems that an EOI thread about my 2014 GTF that I started yesterday may have been taken down as I cannot find it for some reason.

I am however unsure if it has in fact been taken down or that is still there but my mad computer skills are deficient so I cannot find it. The reason being is that I have not recieved any notification from a moderator about it being removed (and if it was, the reason why it was removed) which I would expect would have occurred as a matter of courtesy and respect.

I have checked the search history and there are plenty of threads where people have put EOI's about certain things: cars, parts, group buys included, so it would not seem posting up an EOI contravenes any forum rules but I am more than happy to stand corrected - I would just like to understand what has occurred.

thanks

Simon
Buttnekid is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2015, 09:12 AM   #2
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Removal of threads

I don't know who removed it but it really belongs as a for sale thread rather than an EOI - you are either going to sell it or you aren't.

Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 19-06-2015, 01:34 PM   #3
Buttnekid
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Removal of threads

thanks for the reply Russ
Buttnekid is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post