Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 08-07-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 
Default N.S.W. Ford Owners Wanted

N.S.W. Ford Owners
All Ford day being held at Eastern Creek Sunday - 29th July 2012.
(Dave) Wise has made arrangements for 10 cars to be grouped together as a club they need a few more cars to make this successfully happen, so why not put your name down and enter your Ford you will have the best parking spot in the place and may win a trophy.
Entrants to be at meeting point approx 7.30am to be in before 8am.
Gates open to spectators 9am til 5pm. Entry $20 per vehicle.

Open to all Fords, click the link and register your interest.
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11370387
Official all Ford Day website NSW.
http://www.allforddaynsw.com/index.htm

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2012, 11:52 PM   #2
XRGhia
meh.
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Contributions in the technical arena. 
Default Re: N.S.W. Ford Owners Wanted

Yep, get behind it everyone! It was a very good success last year with 15 odd attendants.

I won't be in attendance unfortunately, but will be good to see another AFF display this year!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:45 AM   #3
HULK EF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

name down.
HULK EF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #4
Wise
DWF00N

Thanks Mark,

10 is our minimum, but there is always room for plenty more. Just get your name down before the end of the week.

Thanks

Dave

Now for sale - 30k
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #5
RAPID_BA
Banned

Hi I can chuck my cars in.

I have supercharged BA XR8

Would AFF like to see me represent them?

Ill park my car and then start asking questions.
RAPID_BA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #6
SpoolMan

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

A few spots left to make the minimum, its a great day few years a ago I parked my car with a club on this Forum at the AFD N.S.W and to my surprise won a sponsors choice trophy.
$20 and you don't have to look for parking, you get the best spot between a hundreds of Fords.

Old 10-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #7
FALCONXTV8
JUST CRUIZEN

I'm in!

2012 KIA OPTIMA PLATINUM for the wife
FALCONXTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:41 AM   #8
SpoolMan

Every car from this Forum who goes into this display will get a AFF key ring and 1 entrant will win a AFF Polo shirt through a free raffle.

Old 11-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #9
RAPID_BA
Banned

Im in, who do i pay?
RAPID_BA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #10
Landau Stable
Landau Tragic

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his many posts on welding and fabricating for coupes 

Follow the link in the first post Hulk. User name Wise is taking care of it.

For all those who are not in a club or whose club spot is filled up already, this is a great chance to help support and represent AFF, which has been a wealth of information and help to many people. Get onboard guys.