Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Performance Club of ACT > Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Events

Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Events Meets, greats and timetables

Old 12-07-2017, 12:31 PM   #31
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

Default Re: Sydney All Ford Day Sun 30th July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothefalcon View Post
Hi Ray, Just stumbled across this thread... and thought I'd let you know I'll be coming across from Adel. for SAFD with the FAWD ! Looking forward to the day.. and it'd be great to catch up for a chat with you guys at some point !

Dhru

G'day Dhru, sounds great mate, looking forward to seeing you there, might have to get you across to Capital All Ford Day as well :p lol

Let me know if you need anything on our side of things, always happy to help out.

Shoot me a PM and we'll go from there
Ray

5.0L, 2.1l Kenne Bell, Tickford T3 Heads, Crow valve springs, YellaTerra 1.7 Rockers, Comp Cam, Comp D-Row Timing, 10mm LiveWire Leads, LC-1 & Moats Quarterhorse, B&M TransCooler, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, King Superlow Coil Springs, John Bowe Superlow Pro Leaf Springs, K&N 4" Pod & CAI, Pacemakers, 100c Cats, 2.5" Redback, 19" FPV Rims, BF-T Prem Brakes, TS50 Bumper with DTRL's, Custom FG Bulge, BA XR Side Skirts/Rear bar

Ford Performance Club of ACT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rayban76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 14-07-2017, 01:09 PM   #32
mick0082

We were trying to work this one in but we're not going to make this event.
Will be a great spectacle!
mick0082 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 19-07-2017, 06:04 PM   #33
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

1. Celeste
2. D_M
3. Craig
4. Ray
5. Gaz
6. Alex
7. Chris Harris
8. Jim
9. Peter B
10. Chris Venn
11. Allan & Family
12. Geoff Bleathman
13. Brittany
14. Laurie & Margaret (TBC)
15. Stu R
16. Matt H
17. Rob Breen
18. Brodie Wheeler
19. Lee Bishop
20. Rocky (friend of Allan)
21. Nakita Hayes
22. Steve Marriage

5.0L, 2.1l Kenne Bell, Tickford T3 Heads, Crow valve springs, YellaTerra 1.7 Rockers, Comp Cam, Comp D-Row Timing, 10mm LiveWire Leads, LC-1 & Moats Quarterhorse, B&M TransCooler, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, King Superlow Coil Springs, John Bowe Superlow Pro Leaf Springs, K&N 4" Pod & CAI, Pacemakers, 100c Cats, 2.5" Redback, 19" FPV Rims, BF-T Prem Brakes, TS50 Bumper with DTRL's, Custom FG Bulge, BA XR Side Skirts/Rear bar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24-07-2017, 12:44 PM   #34
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

Email sent to all members with full details for this event.

Please check your email and reply if needed. (PLEASE REPLY ON EMAIL NOT ON HERE)

This is a copy of the email.

Hello All,

This is important information for everyone going to Sydney All Ford Day this coming Sunday 30 July 2017.

For all members driving up on the Sunday morning
• Meeting Point: BP Watson (rear of)
• Meeting Time: 04:45am
• Departure: 05:00am (STRICT departure time)
Pheasants Nest Meeting point
• We will be stopping to pick up members at the North Bound Pheasants Nest 7Eleven between 6:30-7:00am, please be there ready

Sydney meeting Point
• Meeting Point: The Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek, 1 Peter Brock Dr, Eastern Creek NSW 2766 (we will be parked on the road facing down the hill towards the roundabout of Peter Brock Drive / Brabham Drive / Ferrers Road)
• Meeting Time: 08:00am
• We will join the que to enter the Show once everyone has their ticket so around 08:10-08:15am

Tickets
• I have 30 tickets available
• Please make sure that you have $20 CASH with you on the day to pay me for your ticket (if you are paying before Sunday morning I will give you your ticket when you pay)
• If you are not meeting us at the Alpha Hotel then please contact me to arrange to get your ticket before Sunday, without a ticket you won’t get your car in

Names of those marked down as attending
• 1. Celeste
2. Data_Mine (MEETING IN SYDNEY)
3. Craig (MEETING IN SYDNEY)
4. Ray
5. Gaz
6. Alex
7. Chris Harris
8. Jim
9. Peter B
10. Chris Venn
11. Allan & Family (MEETING AT PHEASANTS NEST)
12. Geoff Bleathman
13. Brittany
14. Laurie & Margaret
15. Stu R
16. Matt H
17. Rob Breen (MEETING INSIDE THE SHOW)
18. Brodie Wheeler
19. Lee Bishop
20. Rocky (friend of Allan - MEETING AT PHEASANTS NEST)
21. Nakita Hayes
22. Steve Marriage
• Any changes to the above list please contact me ASAP.
• If you are meeting us in Sydney and I haven’t put that next to your name please let me know so we know that we are not waiting for you in the morning at BP Watson

Apparel
• Please make sure that you are in your White club polo and Cap for the event, we want everyone looking the same to represent the club.
• White club Polo is either the issues white Polo Shirt or the purchased White Sublimated one, not the black Tee-Shirts please.
• For any new members that haven’t gotten their apparel yet, I will have it with me.

Meals
• There are vendors available on site to get food and drinks from but I suggest it might be worth bringing something with you.
• We will have the club BBQ and gas bottle in the club trailer so if you would like to bring stuff to cook, that will be available.

Weather
• The forecast for Sunday at this early stage is 17, so it should be a great day

Dinner Sunday Night
• There are a fair few of us who will be driving in to Sydney to have dinner at Churrasco Brazilian BBQ All you can eat
• Dinner time: 6:00pm
• Churrasco Brazilian BBQ, 60-70 Williams Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
• Cost: $39 p/person
• If you would like to come to dinner please reply and let me know so I can let them know numbers.
• We will be driving back in convoy after dinner so you don’t need to be worried about driving back at night alone
• EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO COME, please just let me know lol

Look forward to seeing everyone, it should be a great day.

Regards
Ray Arbon

President
Ph: 0401 501 455
Email: president@fordperformanceact.com
Web: www.fordperformanceact.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/fordperformanceact

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2 users like this post:
Old 25-07-2017, 12:06 AM   #35
Tsar01
Cant get enough S/C5.0

Getting fairly geed up for the event can't wait..

Reckon there's a photo op right there at the Pheasnats Nest servo ... 19 cars if I got my math right at the Servo... We all love servo photo's yeah ??
2011 FPV GS Sed, ZF, #0283
Prem Sound,Dual Zone Climate.
445Rwkw@ 14psi ID1050's, 525 pump,
67mm pulley on Y/T Snout , Dual cone air pod, Herrod Billet P/s pulley & KPM Stg 2 Intercooler, Romac balancer
Rear muffler delete, IMS Diff hat with Super Pro's, XYZ coilovers

Previous 2x Xb's, 3x Xc's, a Purple 302XD Fairmont, & Monza Red 6cyc manual XE:- S-Pak "worked" with bathurst 9" 12 slotters Lsd diff with short gears, EB Xr8 "Lemon". A few Lasers & Xf utes...Ef fairlane

Tsar01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 25-07-2017, 11:55 PM   #36
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the effort put into the Australia day cruise to Albury Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: AU Tech article. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar01 View Post
Getting fairly geed up for the event can't wait..

Reckon there's a photo op right there at the Pheasnats Nest servo ... 19 cars if I got my math right at the Servo... We all love servo photo's yeah ??
Nice new big truck parking area at Pheasants Nest Northbound!

5.6L 342ci T3 Short, AFR165 heads, Comp XE270HR-12 Cam, Brembo 4/4s(355/330), T3 5 spokes, LC-1 wideband, Whiteline HD swaybars, TCE 3K Hi Stall, PWR Auto Trans Cooler, Koni shocks, King Low Springs, Hurricane headers, 100 cpsi cats, Twin 2.5" exhaust.

Quarter Mile: 13.73 @ 105.86mph

Runner Up NA/DA to BF Fairlane/LTD Geelong AFD 2024

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Custom twin 2.5" exhaust w Herrod modifed extractors, Tuned with Moates QH
auIILTD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-07-2017, 06:00 PM   #37
Uncle_Ken
Next upgraded Mk1 Leopard
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always putting some imput into the forums to help or make it a bit easier for others Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

I hear someone has a nice new silver LTD!
I'm waiting for it to be dropped off Stu, you can a lift home with Ray.
UK
How 2's: Change rear view mirror, Install backfire valve, Change foam front seats, Install auto transmission cooler, Replace Trans Shift Globe, Remove front door Trim, Paint AU headlights, install door spears, Premium Rear Parcel Shelf, go here...
Uncle_Ken is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: