Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 27-09-2020, 03:53 PM   #1
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Possible to see who has viewed a thread?

Was just wondering if it is possible to see who has viewed a thread? I see there is a view count, so wasn't sure whether that count also recorded who as viewed the thread?

No biggie one way or the other, just of interest.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2020, 04:53 PM   #2
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Possible to see who has viewed a thread?

I know that vbulletin could have that enabled for moderators; to see who had viewed - maybe even down to each post in a thread.
Citroënbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 29-09-2020, 08:27 PM   #3
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

I can't view who has viewed a thread or maybe I can and just don't know how to. This does not mean that other mods don't have access to it. I can only assume that administrators would be able to collate that sort of data.

Generally you will find that if a feature can be enabled for a mod it can be enabled for a general member.

Hope that sort of answers your question.
PG2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-10-2020, 01:43 PM   #4
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2 View Post
I can't view who has viewed a thread or maybe I can and just don't know how to. This does not mean that other mods don't have access to it. I can only assume that administrators would be able to collate that sort of data.

Generally you will find that if a feature can be enabled for a mod it can be enabled for a general member.

Hope that sort of answers your question.
Yeah, pretty much. Wasn't sure as to whether it was something that a general member could see, but hidden away somewhere that I hadn't come across before or if it was something that admin/mods could see.

Like I said, no biggie, was just wondering.

Cheers.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post