Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 28-09-2020, 08:31 AM   #1
cat007
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Ethanol in NZ

After getting my car tuned in Melbourne with PCMTec flex fuel and E85 available for cheap from the pump, imagine my shock when I move back home to NZ and there are only 3 pumps in Auckland that sell it and they have all since been shut down.

Now I have to sped a ridiculous amount per litre on E100 and blend it myself.

https://youtu.be/NBHvkiuvnzU

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
cat007 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-09-2020, 05:54 AM   #2
PooDog
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ethanol in NZ

Ive been in loading at terminals NZ, MtMaunganui (gull terminal) they quite often have drums of it 209l i presumed they sent them around the country for race cars , you could try them or gull ?

Au11 fairmont Ghia ported gt40p heads ,comp springs and locks
Xe 264 cam,custom intake,pacemaker tri y headers
524nm torque

19 Triton GSXR manual
PooDog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post