Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #1
pitpal
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Final Inspection- car detail clinic

Has anyone heard of the FINAL INSPECTION car detail clinic in brunswick victoria? There supposed to be one of, if not the best in the land.
Whilst not the cheapest, my mate from work swears by them as their work is immpeccable
As a fussy GT owner im always looking at ways of keeping the beast shining brightly. Anybody had anything to do with this mob?

pitpal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-09-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitpal
Has anyone heard of the FINAL INSPECTION car detail clinic in brunswick victoria? There supposed to be one of, if not the best in the land.
Whilst not the cheapest, my mate from work swears by them as their work is immpeccable
As a fussy GT owner im always looking at ways of keeping the beast shining brightly. Anybody had anything to do with this mob?
You can find out a bit about them by looking at these forums

http://www.finalinspection.com.au/forums/
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,

Last edited by ozmale42; 07-09-2008 at 10:52 PM.
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-09-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
jd dad
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

mate had his VE SSV detailed there and raved about it. Not the cheapest around but must do a great job as my mate is one of the fussiest people Ive ever seen with just about everything.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
BomberXR

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitpal
Hi Pitpal,

Been going to and buying products from Damian at Final Inspection for last couple of years. He does very good work and takes a lot of pride in his quality of detailing. I would say almost to a O.C.D level. His set up in Brunswick Rd is second to none (all under cover, in a warehouse) with an excellent cafe built in (Top Gear on Plasma playing 24/7) and its not far wrong to call him the best in the business!
As your mate says not cheap but excellent work performed. Your car will be swirl free and look better than when you bought it. It cost me $320.00 for a stage 2 paint correction. Damian uses products not matter how cheap or expensive they are, just good quality. A think a few other FF guys go to him. He does normal car wash stuff as well, all with microfibre cloths, no dirty buckets with old sponges here, you just drive in.

Damian is a detailing expert and is very free with tips and info (when he isn't detailing), also sells the gear at a very reasonable price. Here is a link below to my BA XR6 Blueprint ute he detailed 2 months ago (5 years old and lives outside constantly)....go visit him you won't be disappointed...just impressed! Sorry for the raving:
... my 2 cents worth

Bomber

http://www.detailaddiction.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=3852

Last edited by BomberXR; 08-09-2008 at 01:03 PM.
BomberXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2008, 11:02 PM   #5
pitpal
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks heaps bomber. Just the answer i was looking for. Now that the warmer weather is coming i may just give them a visit. If they are as good and fussy as they say they are then i wont mind splashing my cash around.
Cheers
pitpal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:06 AM   #6
sandmanls1

you won't regret it pitpal jump on the fourms to see a sample of the other cars he has detailed.
sandmanls1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:28 AM   #7
DABOSS
BA Black Edition

There very good there good mates with my Bro -inlaw, they service his mates cars , 2004 lambo and F430. very good work roughly 1k for a head to toe detail.
DABOSS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #8
woteva

Had a stage 2 done on my VY SS by Damian about a month ago. Yeah he does awesome work alright! :

He also runs detailing clinics for groups of around 25 people. Usually on a Saturday night and runs for about 3 hours. Also puts on a feed and charges about $45 per head. Might be worth looking into if you can get 25 people together. The LS1 boys have done it a few times.
woteva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2008, 05:28 PM   #9
CSV_LS1
I used to have a nice car

Damian's work is unbelievable. Did a stage 2 on mine earlier this year. Transformed the car.

CSV_LS1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #10
azaxr8

thats looks beautiful
azaxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:16 PM   #11
woteva

Since we're posting pics. :

Yeah yeah it is a commonwhore! :

Old 09-09-2008, 07:19 PM   #12
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

CSV_LS1

Whatever you paid this gut at VIP its well worth it mate!

I bet you just sit and stare at it afterwards ..... i would!
gcg2503 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #13
CSV_LS1
I used to have a nice car

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcg2503
CSV_LS1

Whatever you paid this gut at VIP its well worth it mate!

I bet you just sit and stare at it afterwards ..... i would!

Your not wrong. So much so that i don't want to drive it so it won't get dirty lol.
CSV_LS1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:57 PM   #14
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Looks nice CSV -- wish this guy was in sydney
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #15
woteva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmale42
Looks nice CSV -- wish this guy was in sydney
Dr Detail & Dan at DMS Detailing are in Sydney and they both come with great reputations as well. You should sign up to the forums and check out their work.

http://www.dmsdetailing.com.au/

Last edited by woteva; 09-09-2008 at 09:35 PM.