Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club > Orsm Build Thread

Orsm Build Thread Only for the ORSM Club Members and their rides

Old 25-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #301
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Ron, looking good, I like your new wheels!
Old 26-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #302
MR_LON
ORSMT5

thanks Jas.

got some new additions ready to put on.

adjustable rear sway bar & upper arms
EO XR5 with blacked out highlights, grilles & fog surround, black angel eye headlights, black turbo badges, eibach springs, bluepower custom tune, motorcade ic & intake piping, Xforce turbo back exhaust, lexus style rear fog/reverse lights, EBC red pads, Goodridge braided lines, Motul 5.1 fluid, custom fibreglass bonnet & slam panel cover, under bonnet bling & more soon
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #303
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_LON
thanks Jas.

got some new additions ready to put on.

adjustable rear sway bar & upper arms
you'll like the addition of the sway bar.... makes a huge difference. Whiteline is it??
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #304
MR_LON
ORSMT5

that it is
EO XR5 with blacked out highlights, grilles & fog surround, black angel eye headlights, black turbo badges, eibach springs, bluepower custom tune, motorcade ic & intake piping, Xforce turbo back exhaust, lexus style rear fog/reverse lights, EBC red pads, Goodridge braided lines, Motul 5.1 fluid, custom fibreglass bonnet & slam panel cover, under bonnet bling & more soon
Old 29-05-2010, 06:34 PM   #305
DNKPWR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ron what do the upper control arms do for handling?
I thought the factory STD was good enough!
Old 29-05-2010, 08:29 PM   #306
MR_LON
ORSMT5

just allow you to adjust the camber on the rear. with lowering there is more -camber this is good is some respects and although noticable on mine hasen't caused any strange tyre wear. i want to play around with it to see if i can improve the car when pushing it hard on the track
Old 05-06-2010, 06:37 PM   #307
MR_LON
ORSMT5

finally got some time to fit the RARB & adjustable arms today, will bed them in & get a full wheel alignment on friday just in time for DECA. didn't get a chance to check how it was when i drove home as i had a boot full of gear & it was raining
Old 20-07-2010, 08:46 AM   #308
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey bud, might of missed it, but what figures did you end up getting from the BP custom tune?

What were BP's impressions of the xr5?
Old 20-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #309
MR_LON
ORSMT5

they got 170kwatw with a safe tune running 14psi. drives nicely is much easier to take around a track.