Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 14-04-2016, 09:53 AM   #61
BFGasUte
Banned

Default Re: The Camping Thread

Mulga,

What type of things do you want to do when you go camping ? Post up some and tee up a trip with other Forum members. I got to talking to the bloke at the local bottlo, and we did a trip. Have been out for some other adventures since. Your boys may rediscover camping as a cheap way to travel. If they have GF's that like it they will be away every week-end. Sadly not with Dad though !
BFGasUte is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2016, 07:36 AM   #62
Mulga
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Probably doesn't need another thread. All things camping can go in here.
Ok....here we go, here's my top three spots in NSW.....my first priority is that you must be allowed to have a camp fire.

For the battle hardened campers, these may not be considered as being remote enough, but they suit me fine.

1) Dunns Swamp - abt 20 mins east of Rylstone.
2) Coolendel - abt 1hr west of Nowra on the Shoalhaven River
3) Euroka - abt 20 mins from Glenbrook. Yes, this is close to a populated area, but for me its only a 75min drive, so very convenient.
Mulga is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 21-04-2016, 10:29 AM   #63
hawkgirl
Aluminum Falcon pilot
Donating Member1

If you are considering going to rylstone, there's also Lake Lyell, if you want to try fishing for trout

The Fleet
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 - Silver - Felix
1975 Fairlane ZG - Apollo Blue - Oberon
1999 Falcon AU Ute - Liquid Silver - The Aluminum Falcon - the Preciousss
2000 AUII Fairlane Ghia (vct)- Burgundy - Five / RedCar - round town clown
hawkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 22-04-2016, 08:43 AM   #64
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkgirl View Post
good thread btw

we disappear on 10,000 acres a couple of times a year. These are the things that we now don't leave home without -
*a decent shovel & tomahawk
*a grill off an old bbq - fits neatly over the fire pit (hence the decent shovel) & allows for frypans & saucepans & kettle all at once
* a can of areostart for ticks
* dry ice. In a normal or new tropicool stlye esky, line with a space blanket, put a thickish layer of normal ice at the bottom, add food etc the on top put a bag of dry ice wrapped in a tea towel or similar, fold ends of space blanket in & close esky. Has kept meat frozen for 4 days in 35 deg plus days. Dont leave bottles or cans in during a 6 hour drive or they will be frozen when you get where you're going.
*black plastic - great under swags, shower spots
*cheap solar garden lights from bunnings - clip onto tent ropes

we do take lots more, enough to totally fill the ute tray, but some of that is 120L water & 20L of fuel, plus a spare battery .

here is a pic - note the lack of anything. Its like that for the full 360 view
A can of areostart for the ticks ? what do you spray the tick with it.
We had a lot of problems with ticks with one dog every week we would pull 30 or so ticks of her, but the blue dog never had a problem at all.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-04-2016, 07:22 PM   #65
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by castellan View Post
We had a lot of problems with ticks with one dog every week we would pull 30 or so ticks of her, but the blue dog never had a problem at all.
Talking about ticks, funny story...

So 9 years ago i did a part time Outdoor Ed course as part of getting my HSC as an adult student through an adult re entry school.
I dropped out after year 10 for work.

There was a class of about 20 for trips away with an even mix of guys and girls and a male Instructor.
So on one trip we head to Pondelowie Bay at the foot of the Yorke Peninsula, a place where Kangaroo ticks are rife.
2 days in and one of the females comes running into the communal tent complaining or a nast red rash in a place she couldnt really show us.
She had a tick festering away high up on her inner thigh...

None of the other females would help her to remove it, which in itself is a task, so she pleads with the Instructor to get it out.
He said he's not going anywhere near it unless there is a witness to avoid any misconduct allegations.

So she throws herself down in the entrance to her tent, top half in the tent, waist down outside and whips down her trackies.
The Instructor gets down on his hands and knees between her legs and proceeds to carefully remove the tick with tweezers.

He got it out successfully, but the **** he copped for the rest of the year was priceless.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 26-04-2016, 10:32 PM   #66
prydey
Rob

Just got home from 4 nights in Naracoorte caves national park. Had a good weekend. Didn't have too much of a list of things we'd do different, or bring, for next time, and didn't have too much stuff we took and didn't use. thats a good sign i guess.

we had a couple of hiccups but overall it was a success. will elaborate more and include some pics once i upload them.

Caves are pretty amazing. well worth the trip although it can get a bit pricey if you want to do all the tours.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 26-04-2016, 10:59 PM   #67
nstg8a

We are going camping this weekend, can't wait. We haven't been out in ages.

Been doing the important prep work, like repainting the trailer haha
nstg8a is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2016, 11:38 PM   #68
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a View Post
Been doing the important prep work, like repainting the trailer haha
funny you should mention the trailer. i have a 6x4 which my dad handed down to me. its about 37 years old, but its a good solid trailer and nice deep sides and i've redone the lights to LED's and put 15" ford steelies on it with 215 tyres.

anyways, all its been required to do over the last couple of decades is the occasional dump run and trip to the hardware store/landscape supplies etc etc. i rarely stick my head under the thing. seeing as how it was about to get a bit of a highway run with about 2-300kg in it, i thought i better have a look. i knew the floor was rusting away at the front, but discovered a lot of the welds that hold the A frame on were starting to look a bit suspect, as were the u-bolts holding the springs on....

long story short, i decided to borrow my brother in laws trailer for this trip. my one probably would have made it, but the noise from the passenger seat would have been unbearable if it failed in any way.
2 users like this post:
Old 27-04-2016, 12:03 AM   #69
BPXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Did Kangaroo Island recently and am looking forward to going back.

Work rented a big fancy house at a winery for a week for me to say thanks for my last project.

Not really my style so I was sure to throw some gear in the jeep and ended up spending most the week fishing around the island. Lots of good little camping spots around the island. Can drive on the beaches too.

Heading up into the Vic high country or possibly around Stahan in Tassie next week. Flip a coin.
BPXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2016, 10:55 PM   #70
hawkgirl
Aluminum Falcon pilot
Donating Member1

Quote:
indeed you do, although anything with ether (like wart freeze stuff) will work too
http://www.allergy.org.au/patients/i...s/tick-allergy

The Fleet
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 - Silver - Felix
1975 Fairlane ZG - Apollo Blue - Oberon
1999 Falcon AU Ute - Liquid Silver - The Aluminum Falcon - the Preciousss
2000 AUII Fairlane Ghia (vct)- Burgundy - Five / RedCar - round town clown
hawkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 28-04-2016, 01:01 AM   #71
ebxr8240
Performance moderator

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical advice. 

Love ruffling it.. Traveling around Aus at present .. In Monkey Moiré ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (156.0 KB, 32 views)
Dart 330ci block turbo black pearl EBXR8 482 rwkw..
Daily driver GTE FG..
Projects http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=107711
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...8+turbo&page=4
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 28-04-2016, 02:46 PM   #72
prydey
Rob

firstly, apologies if the pics are a bit large for some. i've recently built a new PC with windows 10 and have yet to figure out how to resize pics....

so, just a couple of shots..

arriving at the visitor centre.

campsite

we were blessed with pretty good weather all weekend. it was quite cold the first couple of nights but we had enough bedding so after the first night we adjusted the amount of layers... our queen sleeping bag (oztrail) is apparently rated at -5c but after the weekend, i'd have to question how they come to that conclusion. thankfully we had more rugs to put on. the days were quite warm and on the it got quite windy toward the end as well.

the only drama we had was with our gas cooker. the jury was out on whether we needed a regulator on the gas bottle and in the end we didn't use one. this turned out to be a mistake. in the mornings and evenings it was fine, but at lunchtime we were having issues with massive flare ups. had to have the gas turned right down to control it. bottle wasn't in direct sunlight but it was out and must have been enough to change the pressure in it. the gas cooker was also borrowed off a work mate and had been sitting around for a while. it worked fine friday night and sat morning, but come sat lunch time, along with the flare ups, it then decided to get blocked. after a bit of a panic, rushing in to naracoorte to see what options were available and finding everything shut at midday!!... ended up buying a cheap kettle from woolies as the camp ground had a power socket in the bbq area.. common sense kicked back in and i decided to pull the burner apart. long story short, i managed to get one burner working and the other one could get a small flame going but not really enough to do anything. at least we had a burner again though.

apart from that, everything went pretty smoothly. the caves were awesome and plenty of bush walk trails and wildlife to keep everyone entertained. did a trip to Mt Gambier on monday to look at the lake and the sink hole which were both worth the trip.

all in all, it was quite a success i would say and the general consensus was that it would happen again.

next time we would organise a bit more storage, just to keep things tidy, and probably some more lighting. we kind of underestimated the lighting situation, but we also discovered you don't have to spend big dollars to get by. we picked up a couple of LED lights from a cheap shop in naracoorte for $8 each, and they actually worked really well. mind you, they weren't really built to last, but if you are stuck, and need something quick, they did the job.
3 users like this post:
Old 28-04-2016, 03:06 PM   #73
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Good work fella, glad to see you had an enjoyable trip.

Can you give me more info on the campgrounds, are there plenty of sites on offer, are they reasonably level, all grass.
What facilities are available.

As for lighting, i always take my 2kg bottle with extension pole and gas lantern but to be honest, it usually stay in the storage box and we use a few battery operated led lights with magnetic bases and remote controls.
The remote controls are a good idea as you can climb into bed and then switch off the lights.
I usually have one in the tent and one under the awning incase of midnight dunny runs, they give off good light, are relatively cheap at Rays and the 4xAA batteries last for what seems like forever.

I plan to eventually install permanant 12v led lighting in the camper trailer at some stage.
Old 28-04-2016, 05:49 PM   #74
Mulga
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That's a good set-up.
Old 28-04-2016, 07:10 PM   #75
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Can you give me more info on the campgrounds, are there plenty of sites on offer, are they reasonably level, all grass.
What facilities are available.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37....!3m1!1e3?hl=en

looking at the google maps link (if it doesn't work, look up wirreanda campground or bunkhouse) the drive goes in to a central roundabout. to the left is 4 powered sites in front of a row of trees. the small clearing directly behind these trees is the tent area. i was backed up directly behind these.

the campground consists of 10 powered sites apparently. you can see most of them are fairly defined on the map. they are generally hard gravel, and level, suitable for vans and campers. a few had grass nearby to pitch a tent if you wanted power.

the closest building is a shower/toilet/laundry block. the rest are other camping options (dormitory etc) but we never saw anyone using this part of the site the whole time we were there.

the down side is they don't take bookings, so its very much first in best dressed, and its a long way to go to discover you might miss out altogether. having said that, you can contact the national park and they were pretty helpful with us, letting us know it would be pretty quiet that weekend and we'd have no trouble. while we were there only half the sites would have been used at any one time. most people only stayed for a couple of nights. i guess once you have done the caves there isn't that much else to do if you don't like walking or just kicking back.

this is the toilet/shower block. its a nice big room with toilet cubicles one side and shower cubicles the other. it was cleaned daily.

this is looking at the tent area from the entrance at the top of the roundabout

from the other direction. there is about the same amount of room behind where the pic is taken from.

a bit further back

we took a gas lantern also, more for nostalgic reasons and for that camping atmosphere

Last edited by prydey; 28-04-2016 at 07:24 PM.
Old 28-04-2016, 07:17 PM   #76
prydey
Rob

the hut you can see in the pic is the free bbq. it has lighting so can be used at night and also a 240v power outlet. just out of shot to the left is another hut the same with table and chairs and a large double sink. its only cold water and it is drinkable but they recommend using your own water for drinking if you have it.

we did use the bbq once when our burner died temporarily, but otherwise we only used the toilets and were self contained for the rest. it was nice knowing you had the back up if needed though.

now the search begins for next time this was a nice spot, but once you have done the caves and all the walk tracks, there really isn't that much to do. the caves are quite pricey as well, so if we returned they would probably be off the table, so it really is a sort of once only type spot, and sort of explains why it was pretty low key and most campers only stayed for one or 2 nights.
Old 28-04-2016, 07:21 PM   #77
nstg8a

What are people using for cooking?

At the moment we just use a couple of those small butane burners but I hate the things haha.
Was thinking of just buying a small cheap gas bbq. Not a Weber fan haha, but there's so many different types of camp cookers.

It's just me and missus so we don't need a huge four burner set up.
nstg8a is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2016, 07:31 PM   #78
prydey
Rob

Quote:

At the moment we just use a couple of those small butane burners but I hate the things haha.
Was thinking of just buying a small cheap gas bbq. Not a Weber fan haha, but there's so many different types of camp cookers.

we used one of these
http://www.snowys.com.au/images/prod...35987-1_lg.jpg

i bought a smaller 'gasmate' one from bunnings, but that will be going back as you can't fit a kettle and a pan or saucepan on it side by side. when we eventually buy our own, it will be something similar size to what is pictured.

even for just 2 of you, i think they are still ideal, as you can fit a kettle and a pan of some sort on at the same time.

i noticed that some have different BTU rating for the gas. i have no idea what this means.
Old 29-04-2016, 06:21 AM   #79
Mulga
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I've got a Coleman dual fuel with two burners....it was expensive when I bought it, but its lastest 15 years and still going strong. It's very light and burns clean.
Old 29-04-2016, 07:50 AM   #80
falcon_bandit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

We usually bring a half drum for fires, then lay an oztrail plate across
https://www.tentworld.com.au/buy-sal...t-plate-cooker

Or just pinch a small plate from your home bbq and get creative lol.

It aint luxurious, but the food tastes better
falcon_bandit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 29-04-2016, 12:38 PM   #81
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:

Depends on the time of year and environment, in winter we head inland so its usually a plate over an open fire, during the summer months its a 2 burner gas stove on a stand.
When im doing an overnight hike or kayak camping i take my Trangia cooker.
Old 29-04-2016, 12:52 PM   #82
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
now the search begins for next time this was a nice spot, but once you have done the caves and all the walk tracks, there really isn't that much to do. the caves are quite pricey as well, so if we returned they would probably be off the table, so it really is a sort of once only type spot, and sort of explains why it was pretty low key and most campers only stayed for one or 2 nights.
If you like bush camping with a bit of comfort for the girls, i cannot recommend Mambray Creek highly enough.

Seriously, its only a 2.5 hour drive north of Adelaide, has excellent camping facilities, plenty to do even for the novice, some of the shorter walks provide the best views. We usually head up in the mid year school holidays when the creek that runs right through the camp ground is flowing.

Roo's, Emu's and these huge goanna things are everywhere and will come over for a look, our kids loved it.

Its only a half hour drive to Pt Pirie or Pt Augusta if you want to get some supplies or to take in some local sites etc.

Do some research, you wont be sorry.

http://www.environment.sa.gov.au/par...-national-park

http://www.gocampingaustralia.com/mambray-creek.html
Old 29-04-2016, 02:12 PM   #83
prydey
Rob

I have a work colleague who has been going on about mambray creek. It does sound good.
Old 29-04-2016, 02:18 PM   #84
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
If you like bush camping with a bit of comfort for the girls, i cannot recommend Mambray Creek highly enough.
Nice spot, and if you like hiking, the trek up Mt Remarkable is well worth the effort (we camped at the top many years ago).
b0son is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2016, 03:39 PM   #85
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

It truely is an awesome place, sort of right on the Goyder line so the northern part of the park is arid whilst the Mambray Creek end is lush and cool.

The facilities are second only to Wilpena when talking N.P.
We always keep well away from the amenities block, over by the creek so its really tranquil, but you can camp 5mtrs from the shower door if you prefer.
Talking about showers, 2 hot showers for each sex, open air so you can discuss your plans for the day with the local birdlife as you take your morning shower.
There's plenty of drinking water around the camp ground and free bbq's up by the trail heads means you never find yourself without the essentials.

The sites vary in terrain, some are flat gravel and others are rocky and uneven, theres plenty to chose from so you wont have too many issues.
Many have fire drums with swing away grill and plate right next to them, we bring $50 of mallee and redgum from my local garden centre with us for 3 nights, the fire never goes out and we use the plate/grill provided for everything from making a cuppa to bacon and eggs. just give em a scrub and away you go again.

Theres heaps to do, from the campground you can head towards the highway and check out the grave yard, the old ruins and follow the info trail along the creek line or you can head up through the gorge and on to a number of different locations all within 2-3hr walk, the scenery is breathtaking, i recommend the Battery ridge as it gives you 180* views of the whole gulf, then back through Hidden Gorge, though it is a good days walk so consider your fitness before venturing too far.
Having said that, none of it is beyond the average person, take plenty of water and a jacket, conditions change continually.

You can also make a day trip of it and head around to the northern part of the park via Wilmington through Horrocks Pass, there you can make your way to the Alligator Gorge carpark and explore Alligator Gorge below, its worth a look.

Sorry, i could go on for hours about the place.
2 users like this post:
Old 29-04-2016, 08:20 PM   #86
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I go out to spots that their is no amenities and have a dirt bike to get right out wop wop.
We are on speaking terms with the Yowie, Mick first met him 30 years ago not to mention Mick has been mistaken for a Yowie himself and even been called a silver back on job sights.
I take out as little as need be and sleep in my ute as it's up out of the ticks and snakes and the crocks can't get ya.
Mick and myself were right out in the scrub once and we heard the strange noise growling, never herd nothing like it, but it was not keen on us being their near a water hole in the creek, probably a bunyip, we were not to keen on finding out ether without a gun and that far out best not bother, but we cant get out there anymore because the scrub is to over grown now and even other places we have ridden up to, other people will not go in out of fear, it's great I bring fishing line and just roll it out so we can find our way back, you can't see the sun and the wind in the trees is magic not to mention the places we have seen that spin you out.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2016, 08:48 PM   #87
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
I go out to spots that their is no amenities and have a dirt bike to get right out wop wop.
We are on speaking terms with the Yowie, Mick first met him 30 years ago not to mention Mick has been mistaken for a Yowie himself and even been called a silver back on job sights.
I take out as little as need be and sleep in my ute as it's up out of the ticks and snakes and the crocks can't get ya.
Mick and myself were right out in the scrub once and we heard the strange noise growling, never herd nothing like it, but it was not keen on us being their near a water hole in the creek, probably a bunyip, we were not to keen on finding out ether without a gun and that far out best not bother, but we cant get out there anymore because the scrub is to over grown now and even other places we have ridden up to, other people will not go in out of fear, it's great I bring fishing line and just roll it out so we can find our way back, you can't see the sun and the wind in the trees is magic not to mention the places we have seen that spin you out.
Ahh, the old Bunyip, everyone loves a good Bunyip story around the campfire.
Well, everyone except the little kiddies, they just **** themselves and hang on to ya leg for the rest of the night.

I must agree though, the best camping has no amenities. Nothing like roughing it in the bush, although, you really dont need to go too far to feel like a pioneer, just have to know where to go.

Theres a few places i take the kayak where you would swear you were 100 miles from nowhere yet are no further than a days paddle from town.
Old 29-04-2016, 08:50 PM   #88
prydey
Rob

Quote:
The sites vary in terrain, some are flat gravel and others are rocky and uneven, theres plenty to chose from so you wont have too many issues.
just having a quick browse through on the booking site, it gives a small picture of each campsite.

are any grass? or are they all gravel for caravans/campers etc? i know they say suitable for tents, but it looks like they are all compacted gravel, or dirt. have you ever pitched a tent on these? do the pegs go in ok?

not looking to camp again until next school holidays at the earliest, but i'd be tempted to go for a drive one weekend just to check it out, before blindly booking online. i guess once you have been once or twice you get a feel for the layout, but for a first timer, its a bit tough trying to choose a good spot.
Old 29-04-2016, 08:52 PM   #89
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Ahh, the old Bunyip, everyone loves a good Bunyip story around the campfire.
Well, everyone except the little kiddies, they just **** themselves and hang on to ya leg for the rest of the night.
we had a possum making a racket near us one night. it had a laugh that would have rivalled john jarret from wolf creek. it was disturbing.
Old 29-04-2016, 09:26 PM   #90
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
just having a quick browse through on the booking site, it gives a small picture of each campsite.

are any grass? or are they all gravel for caravans/campers etc? i know they say suitable for tents, but it looks like they are all compacted gravel, or dirt. have you ever pitched a tent on these? do the pegs go in ok?

not looking to camp again until next school holidays at the earliest, but i'd be tempted to go for a drive one weekend just to check it out, before blindly booking online. i guess once you have been once or twice you get a feel for the layout, but for a first timer, its a bit tough trying to choose a good spot.
There's not really any grass sites, the sites around the amenities are all gravel, the ones closer to the entrance are a bit rougher, just looking at your tent, you wont have any trouble putting it up on most sites.

Although it doesnt have grassy sites, the whole area is lush and green in the cooler months so it certainly isnt a dust bowl.
Weve been in the warmer months and it gets dry and the river stops flowing so its not as nice, the mid year holidays are perfect, weather permitting.

I've pitched tents and put up the camper trailer tent there, some rocks in places, just have a few strong pegs in your kit, i go to my local steel mart and buy steel rod, then i cut it down and sharpen them up, they go through anything, best to take a good hammer or mallet though.

If you go to the bottom of the Mt Remarkable main page you'll find brochure links. One of them shows the Mambray creek camp ground.

1 is usually occupied by the volunteer park helper and 2 is in a hole.

All the sites from 3and 4 around to about 20 are flat and of decent size, the ones from 21 to 40 arent too bad but are on the bottom edge of the hill and some are uneven. The sites from 41 to 54 are mostly uneven in places and have rocks but its my preferred area.
We often use 44 which weve put a couple of 3 man and a 2 man tent on it has the best fire pit, or when we go as a larger group we get 47 and 48 which is a double site and takes my camper, the inlaws 17' van and two 3 man tents.
It has a pit but last time we were there someone had broken the swingaway grill/plate.

Also of note, theres a farm just as you head up the road into the park, he sells wood if you need it but dont rely on it because i've been when the sign is not out. Its nice to know if you run short, it can get cold up there, i've been when it was -2, we were in tents and the volunteer was worried sick that we'd freeze.
Good for getting a cuddle though...not from the volunteer though.

Were off to Canberra through mid June but when i get babck ill be getting ready for the midyear holiday and Mambray Creek.