Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 06-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
Madaya
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Grrrr. I just can't believe this. I parrallel parked in town last night. Had 2 beers at my watering hole. Headed back across the road to the car. Was somewhat distracted by a dressed up dude who stands outside a restaurant and also, sitting just up the way, a young back packer girl. Hopped in the ute, had to reverse back a couple of meters so as to make clearance to swing out into the road and backed straight into a hire car Camry.
For Pete's sake, totally did not even notice the Camry parked behind me. Total blank on it's presence. First I knew was the clang. Darn. Just a few dents on the bonnet and a cracked headlight, but here goes a few hard earned dollars. If bad, insurance will cover.
Thus ends my gripe. Could be worse, learnt from it, but damn.
Cheers Poppa. You can always get the D.A. dvd or find it on the Net.
2010 FG XR6 I6 CC Ute, Nitro colour. lsd, sports suspension, Ford 18's fitted with Michelin Primacy 3 ST 245x45x18, MW Quick Shifter, Pacemaker 4500 Extractors, Carbuilders Soundproofing, KPM Street Fighter CAI
Madaya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 06-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
Madaya
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaya View Post
Grrrr. I just can't believe this. I parrallel parked in town last night. Had 2 beers at my watering hole. Headed back across the road to the car. Was somewhat distracted by a dressed up dude who stands outside a restaurant and also, sitting just up the way, a young back packer girl. Hopped in the ute, had to reverse back a couple of meters so as to make clearance to swing out into the road and backed straight into a hire car Camry.
For Pete's sake, totally did not even notice the Camry parked behind me. Total blank on it's presence. First I knew was the clang. Darn. Just a few dents on the bonnet and a cracked headlight, but here goes a few hard earned dollars. If bad, insurance will cover.
Sorry for the big quote, but actually, it was big Nitro CC that distracted me. No wonder I didn't see the other car
2010 FG XR6 I6 CC Ute, Nitro colour. lsd, sports suspension, Ford 18's fitted with Michelin Primacy 3 ST 245x45x18, MW Quick Shifter, Pacemaker 4500 Extractors, Carbuilders Soundproofing, KPM Street Fighter CAI
Madaya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #3
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

I hate that Nascar can't allow their cars to get wet. Stopped the race at 'Dega yesterday cause a Fairy with a half full bladder and little control flew past!
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #4
jpblue1000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I cant lick my elbow!
jpblue1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 06-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #5
H.G
Driver Returns On Foot

It ****** me off that I took a job for less money to increase my chances of a full time job in the mines..only to find out once I've started I'm getting another pay cut and reduced hours.. Then find out the people at blackwater McDonald's are earning nearly as much as me! Now I don't know if I should stick it out or move on.. Like the job, hate the politics..

Also I bought a falcon because I thought hey would be reasonably cheap to do up.... WRONG! My jeep costs less and goes more places

Getting my post deleted without explanation, whilst other just as irrelevant posts have been left behind ;)

I annoy myself sometimes.
H.G is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2014, 07:34 PM   #6
NTF6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaya View Post
You didn't see the Camry because you saw this:

"and also, sitting just up the way, a young back packer girl"...!!!!!!!!!