Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 16-08-2020, 11:12 AM   #1
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Default TS50 5 spokes wheel nuts.

Can the original wheel nuts used on the AUII/III XR8 17" Tickfords be used in conjunction on the TS50 T3 5 spokes rims ?

I'm looking at a set of T3 5 spokes to put on my AUII XR8 but they don't come with wheel nuts and I am wondering if I can use my wheel nuts on the original 17"s on the car now ?.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2020, 12:33 PM   #2
Giant Cranium
PURSUIT 250
Donating Member2

Default Re: TS50 5 spokes wheel nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8 View Post
Can the original wheel nuts used on the AUII/III XR8 17" Tickfords be used in conjunction on the TS50 T3 5 spokes rims ?

I'm looking at a set of T3 5 spokes to put on my AUII XR8 but they don't come with wheel nuts and I am wondering if I can use my wheel nuts on the original 17"s on the car now ?.
yes,

the original wheel nuts are 60mm long, i bought the last new set that bayford had so you might have trouble finding some,
Giant Cranium is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2020, 02:28 PM   #3
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8 View Post

If they are the ones in Sheparton, jump on them mate. When these rims come up for sale they are lucky to last a day when they are priced right. If it is those ones just know they don’t have the TS50 rear offset, otherwise I would have bought them when they’d been up for 5 minutes
Old 17-08-2020, 11:56 AM   #4
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist

You can still buy the P250 5 Spoke wheel nuts from Ford # EF-1012-A

2002 Blueprint T3 TE50 Manual Koni Suspension # 161

T-Series Club of Australia - www.tseriesclub.org

Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post