Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 05-01-2005, 02:03 AM   #211
tickford2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG33
Some actually blow into the mic.
ahh the ole' backpressure trick!
Old 05-01-2005, 03:08 AM   #212
mick.wheelz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs casper
mrs kooky i would never bag a girl for being flat chested i actually envy them....
tell that to luvinmyEB :rolleyes:
Old 05-01-2005, 03:30 AM   #213
XRchic
Hello

I have no idea what the fascination is.... but I went from a C pre kids to a DD!!!!! And they stayed that way!!!! And I hate them, I want to get them reduced!

Just kidding, they are an A cup really..... ;)

Oh and moobies are gross.

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 09:41 AM   #214
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs kooky
I had to show the girls at work this thread today to get their opinions, and they were astounded as I was to discover that men don't like fake breasts
Occasionally they can fake it from a distance but there is no turn-off like the touch of Tuppaware Titties(TM). Shudder. Stick to proportions and work with what you've got girls
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 09:48 AM   #215
MaD_KiWi
Happy as Larry

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

back to the

BOOBIES
MaD_KiWi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 12:19 PM   #216
mick.wheelz

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRchic
I have no idea what the fascination is.... but I went from a C pre kids to a DD!!!!! And they stayed that way!!!! And I hate them, I want to get them reduced!

Just kidding, they are an A cup really..... ;)

Oh and moobies are gross.
mmm... a cup :

Last edited by mick.wheelz; 05-01-2005 at 12:22 PM.
mick.wheelz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 01:06 PM   #217
smciner1
Detroit Locker Equiped TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD_KiWi
GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

back to the

BOOBIES
Finally someone getting this thread back on track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJUCY
Simple give the car a rev & have a listen a Windsor makes a sort of wheezy drone similar to an angry Hugh Grant when a Clevo will sound like Satan has woke up with a hangover & realized he is out of coffee & cigarettes
Falcon GT Club of Geelong.
http://www.facebook.com/FalconGTClubGeelong
smciner1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 02:45 PM   #218
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs kooky
oooh then you get the 4 boob look, not good!

I can promise they will be wearing little t-shirts and short skirts. Is that enough?

Hahahahhahahaaha

I played netball last year, was in a team of mainly younger girls ...... They couldnt understand why I wouldnt play Center ..... apart from the fact you need to be a little fitter than me :P

Can vouch for a mean Goal Shooter though ..... Im lucky I have got used to moving around my D cups ;)

I will put my hand up for goal shooter in the team :newangel:
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 04:15 PM   #219
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Kooky
I thought exactly the same thing when I saw it (Mrs Kooky here) Even for a woman who doesn't see the big deal about boobies, that girl is pre-pubescent!!
Quote:
are actually women tend not to think about some parts of guys cause we actually manage to drag our brains out of the gutta. Pity we cannot say that about a few of you. The subject of breast is one that will just go on and on.. I apologize to donut queen i dont think bigger is better as i find them a pain in the neck and back. Man think that they are great to play with and great to sleep on etc but forget that we are the ones carrying them. And yes there was one point brought up about sagging, sorry girls its true. Have a few kids, get old and look out gravity takes hold. So as far as i am concerned. Big is not better it is a pain. There is also the other factor of guys not looking you in the eye either
Quote:
Now i dislike my huge boobs not ashamed to admit and see no point to having them anymore as said children have finished. They do cause back pain and neck pain and yes i cannot play sport with them.
Quote:
mrs kooky i would never bag a girl for being flat chested i actually envy them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_wheel_man
tell that to luvinmyEB
I have my own opinions and I concur with Mrs C and Mrs K.
I NEVER said that bigger was better. I had myself booked in for a breast reduction last year because after having a baby, numerous miscarriages, losing a lot of weight due to illness on 3 occasions, the girls are heading South at a fast rate. Ask The Maddestman how much I HATE my boobs.

I didn't go through with the operation because pain and I are not great friends and I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to have another child. Therefore wasting $3500- and that is with a Medicare rebate because they are classed as something that affects my health.

An analogy my doctor gave me to give to a male was to put a 3 kilogram weight on the base of your neck for a week and then see how much your posture changes and how sore your back gets.

All my girlfriends have big boobs and they all hate them, so when I saw what I class as small boobs my immediate thought was where the hell are they? My sister is the only one in my family that is flat chested and when I mean flat, I'm talking NO boobs, ironing board flat. I give her hell about it and she hates it. No I wouldn't want to be that small either, a C cup would probably be perfect for me.

I never got upset about the pictures, you were the one that got defensive and removed them, then went further by using inappropriate language to try and make your point. Really you need to lighten up about the whole issue, my remark was off the cuff and I never posted it in the fist place, it was The Maddestman who posted what I said when I saw the picture. I've never bagged anyone for their size preference, I might make a smart comment, but if you read back through all the posts so have many other people.

And as for the rest of you that think that women spend all day thinking about mens nether regions while we sit on the couch eating chocolates and watch soap operas, you have never been so deluded!

:
Old 05-01-2005, 04:26 PM   #220
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinmyEB
I have my own opinions and I concur with Mrs C and Mrs K.
I NEVER said that bigger was better. I had myself booked in for a breast reduction last year because after having a baby, numerous miscarriages, losing a lot of weight due to illness on 3 occasions, the girls are heading South at a fast rate. Ask The Maddestman how much I HATE my boobs.

I didn't go through with the operation because pain and I are not great friends and I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to have another child. Therefore wasting $3500- and that is with a Medicare rebate because they are classed as something that affects my health.

An analogy my doctor gave me to give to a male was to put a 3 kilogram weight on the base of your neck for a week and then see how much your posture changes and how sore your back gets.

All my girlfriends have big boobs and they all hate them, so when I saw what I class as small boobs my immediate thought was where the hell are they? My sister is the only one in my family that is flat chested and when I mean flat, I'm talking NO boobs, ironing board flat. I give her hell about it and she hates it. No I wouldn't want to be that small either, a C cup would probably be perfect for me.

I never got upset about the pictures, you were the one that got defensive and removed them, then went further by using inappropriate language to try and make your point. Really you need to lighten up about the whole issue, my remark was off the cuff and I never posted it in the fist place, it was The Maddestman who posted what I said when I saw the picture. I've never bagged anyone for their size preference, I might make a smart comment, but if you read back through all the posts so have many other people.

And as for the rest of you that think that women spend all day thinking about mens nether regions while we sit on the couch eating chocolates and watch soap operas, you have never been so deluded!

:
Well said, and way to quote too!

I posted it because I thought the same thing - that female had virtually nothing, not that there is anything wrong with that, if thats what you like. As I have repeatedly said in this thread, everyone has their own preference, and that is a good thing.

How boring would life be if everyone was the same, same looks, same preferences, the whole lot? It may be a cliche, but variety is the spice of life.

And yes, I know how much LuvinmyEB dislikes her boobs, I've got to admit I like them, but that is because they are hers - a part of her. If she got a reduction, I would still like them (although I must admit I wouldn't want her to be reduced to an A cup), because they would still be hers, if you can see what I'm getting at. I like HER, and as a result, I like her boobs, eyes, smile...

Ok, ok, I'll stop ranting now
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 04:37 PM   #221
mick.wheelz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinmyEB

sorry, you were the first person i saw who said something negitave. sorry for taking your little smart a** comment waaaay out of proportion.

im sorry for seeming to take this thread rather personaly, i dont really, i have just been having a bad week... its probably wise to ignore most of the posts i have made in this thread.

Last edited by mick.wheelz; 05-01-2005 at 04:44 PM. Reason: languague
mick.wheelz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 05:46 PM   #222
Pearly
Lowriding

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the time spent at most functions taking photos free for us 

aaaaanyway... back to the topic at hand...

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS... SO...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kp.jpg (69.9 KB, 44 views)
Pearly is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 05:50 PM   #223
FordFan86
meow

I'm with you on this one pearly
:

********edited by Casper*******

Last edited by Casper; 05-01-2005 at 05:55 PM. Reason: No chance with the second one.
FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 05:55 PM   #224
Pearly
Lowriding

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the time spent at most functions taking photos free for us 

I'm all for it mate, but that second picture is a bit much for the forums. Please remove it. We don't want the thread getting shut down.
Pearly is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 05:56 PM   #225
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Guys....keep it WORK SAFE or its closed....

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 05:57 PM   #226
FordFan86
meow

sry i thought the 2nd one would have been on the limit, i should have asked first
Old 05-01-2005, 05:59 PM   #227
Chucky
Soooo Cute!â„¢

Location: TenderCity™ The Land of Long Hours & Number Crunching!

Last chance guys or it can wait for the DM Section... :
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 06:00 PM   #228
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Just try to remember that this is a discussion thread. I'm all for fun and the odd pic but its not a "show us yours" thread and it MUST remain work safe at all times.

Otherwise, its bye bye thread.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 06:05 PM   #229
smciner1
Detroit Locker Equiped TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Just try to remember that this is a discussion thread. I'm all for fun and the odd pic but its not a "show us yours" thread and it MUST remain work safe at all times.

Otherwise, its bye bye thread.
True, it has been a very interesting thread and it seems a few myths have been exposed. So lets enjoy it and keep it sane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJUCY
Simple give the car a rev & have a listen a Windsor makes a sort of wheezy drone similar to an angry Hugh Grant when a Clevo will sound like Satan has woke up with a hangover & realized he is out of coffee & cigarettes
Falcon GT Club of Geelong.
http://www.facebook.com/FalconGTClubGeelong
smciner1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 06:07 PM   #230
FordFan86
meow

ok back to the topic at hand (worksafe this time)

/me thinks he may actually donate when the DM section comes on... gotta support something, and its australian based so even better
Old 05-01-2005, 07:32 PM   #231
tickford2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ahhh i cant believe this thread is still going! its huge now!

good to see there are still a lot of replies related to the topic...although its pretty hard to get off topic on this topic!

but ill stress the point again, please keep it clean, and remember that anyone could be reading this - so save the good stuff for future areas! we dont want to see this closed :
Old 05-01-2005, 07:54 PM   #232
FordFan86
meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickford2001
ahhh i cant believe this thread is still going! its huge now!

good to see there are still a lot of replies related to the topic...although its pretty hard to get off topic on this topic!

but ill stress the point again, please keep it clean, and remember that anyone could be reading this - so save the good stuff for future areas! we dont want to see this closed :
couldnt agree with you more... they are the fruit of life... literally
Old 05-01-2005, 08:01 PM   #233
Black Kat

Man boobies are nice too.

Not if the are bigger than mine though. :
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2005, 10:15 PM   #234
FordFan86
meow

BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS!!!! I love nice perky titties up against my chest from some chic i know at parties who has a b/f but still gives te greatest hugs ever
Old 05-01-2005, 10:49 PM   #235
Black Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_wheel_man
show me someone with hands that cover an entire d-cup or larger breast...:rolleyes:

Yes, where are these men!!!
Old 05-01-2005, 11:07 PM   #236
FordFan86
meow

i got some pretty big hands.... i'd be willing to give it a shot.... any volunteers out there?
Old 05-01-2005, 11:16 PM   #237
Black Kat

:

Hmm, there isn't a smiley for boobies.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:04 AM   #238
tickford2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Kat
:

Hmm, there isn't a smiley for boobies.
now there is something we do need to work on!
Old 06-01-2005, 12:57 AM   #239
XR6Gal
Just Super Happy now :)

hehehe, like this?

PhantomBA XR6 (Sold), now a VW owner (don't hold it against me )

& also a CM Valiant Wagon, gotta love the old Val's
see her progress here
NOW SOLD :( but now have a
Honda CBR250 Motorbike
XR6Gal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2005, 12:58 AM   #240
old_mate
Smash the Boost

oh god, what a thread

I have been out with a B cup girl, 3 C cup girls, D cup girl, DD cup girl and a E cup girl

Have also felt up a A cup or two

Im a big boob man for sure, a handful is nice, but its like buying a N/A XR6 when you could get blown. The B cup was pretty nice, a good all rounder. C cup was my favorite though :

please note, the chick I was seeing a couple of years ago went from C thru to E. The Pill and the fact she was a lazy biatch seen that happen (i got out at D cup stage, had a small reunion when a chance to go horizontal folk dancing couldnt be passed up due to the amount of alcohol consumed). I'd hate to go past E cup, I was having trouble passing out after said experience due to breast taking up most of the bed.

1971 Fairmont Sedan

1974 SWB F100

Keyboard Warrior - A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
old_mate is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post