Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 04-11-2006, 03:36 AM   #91
Cam
Stroking it...

bwaaahahahaha he cant afford to get to the petrol station, not i'm not so sure its going to be anything special...smoke him out:

Cam
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:55 AM   #92
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

yeah Doubtful a CA18 will beat the Rb26 , "lol man i cant afford petrol , my cousins brother in laws sisters panelbeaters girlfriends son is getting me some Sik Rims "

Commodore Drivers , Cant Live with em , Cant Kill em !

AU2PWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2006, 03:53 PM   #93
GTWHOA
Just cruisin

I had a run with a VLT with a front mount a month or so ago up to about 100kmh, I was 8-10m in front by the end. Although he span through 1st and 2nd. A guy i know had one and said it was a quick car but getting it to run properly was a different story.
Old 04-11-2006, 05:36 PM   #94
AUIII XR8 MAN
DJR TM#54

Location: on my p.c now with internet! ok i'll still use works internet too.

Well you ask him to put his money were his mouth is & came up with one very **** weak reply as to why he could run you. Low on fuel. Next time he starts up on about the 12.9 pass just ask him to see the time slip & see what excuse he keep coming up with. He is now :
Old 05-11-2006, 05:06 AM   #95
J.C.
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Haven't read the post fully but from experience, have been in a VL turbo cop car. Got out with whiplash. Yes, it was quick. From memory, I think alot of it comes on down low off the mark. But take the advice of the guy above and ask for a slip and see if he backpedals.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2006, 07:12 AM   #96
GTjake

This post was a good read!

Tell him to bring a bag to the track. So when you hand his a s s to him he can take it home.

You will win, no problems. He's a grade A tool-shiner and everyone knows it.

Sure there are heaps of fuli sik hektik VLT ****er-mobiles out there. I doubt he has one.
Does he even HAVE slicks?
Even if he's got more grunt than stock, he'll just break something.
GTjake is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post