Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 02-02-2006, 05:24 PM   #91
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sunday 5th Feburary Sunny and 27 can't ask for better weather
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2006, 05:40 PM   #92
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Sounds fantastic. Anybody got one of those tent/gazebo things for shade???
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2006, 06:51 PM   #93
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOCUSonTHIS
Yeh can you tow the trailer my car will be on, don't want to clock up any km's on it...thanks
LOL! If I had a towbar on the XF and you were prepared to give me a few dollars for the extra petrol towing a load would consume, I'd say sure, no problem.

But seriously, if anyone from the north or west sides of Melbourne need a lift, now's the time to say so.
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2006, 07:07 PM   #94
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Mmmm weather looking good. Anyone have 2 stakes to bring so we can stand this sign up? Preferably 2 star pickets or garden stakes!! Please?
Old 02-02-2006, 07:22 PM   #95
melbzetec

I'm thinking up picking up a shade tent /marquee thingee from Bunnings which was on special last week for about $29. We could put the banner on that (won't know til Saturday if I can get one) Anyone got any sandbags to hold it down?
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.

Old 02-02-2006, 08:11 PM   #96
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbzetec
I'm thinking up picking up a shade tent /marquee thingee from Bunnings which was on special last week for about $29. We could put the banner on that (won't know til Saturday if I can get one) Anyone got any sandbags to hold it down?
Best idea ever. Nothing worse than not having any respite from the heat and sun on a hot day.

I'd highly recommend someone bring an esky and a 2 dollar bag of ice also. Oh and some of those folding chairs.

Timmeh
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2006, 10:26 PM   #97
Danny
GT4.

Can't wait, Although I left it too late to get the door dings sucked out of the lil wheel arch. Theyre small but I know theyre there, and they make me wanna cry.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2006, 10:30 PM   #98
whippet_zetec
Supes

sounds like it will be a great day on Sunday for you all.

good luck and have fun
Old 02-02-2006, 11:44 PM   #99
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My house is full of star pickets (bit rusted though), 3 currently holding up our fence that fell down lol
Old 03-02-2006, 01:37 AM   #100
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Alright, someone bring an esky. I've got the hats ($10 each for charity remember guys!!!). I'll bring the banner - we need star pickets to hold it up.

If we also have a sun shade then we will look really professional. I'll bring a seat along plus some frozen bottles of water for myself.

We have the chance to take out best club display this year if we're all looking good and we all dress in our fave Ford shirt and each wear a Team RS cap. Along with the banner and the potential sun shade we'll do ourselves proud on top of any individual awards.

GEtting excited! Saturday is a full detailing day!!!
Old 03-02-2006, 02:01 AM   #101
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

(: sounds good! Will be there at 730! Turns out she couldn't make it, something about waking up early alongside spending half a day at a car event turned her off.

Lol, agreed! Friday and Saturday will be spent cleaning out the car; dusting off the inside (and the white power from the panelbeaters); giving it a good thorough wash and polish and making sure my mashimaro is in full view! (:
xurbanx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2006, 02:58 AM   #102
OZST24

Well I live just down the road from Bundoora Park so ill be more then happy to bring along anything you guys need (except for the tent which i dont have).

So let me know what needs to be brought and ill organise it
OZST24 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2006, 06:45 PM   #103
melbzetec

Alright boys....just call me BARGAIN HUNTER OF THE CENTURY!!!!

Just found two pop up gazebo's at Bunnings, slashed to clear at $15 each. So I bought them both (my shout!). That means we will have 6 metres by 3 metres of shade on Sunday, PLUS Euroford Club will look like it has it's shyte together. I also got some tent pegs and nylon rope.

Added Bonus! They are blue and white!

I need people to bring empty 2 or 4 litre plastic milk or juice bottles. You fill them with water and tie them to the tents so they won't fly away. If you can find a couple that would be great (Wash them first.... we don't want stinky milk smell all day.)

Plus any eskies would be handy. We can get ice in the morning. Sorry to sound like Mum, but we may as well do this in comfort.

Now, back to polishing!

Old 03-02-2006, 06:51 PM   #104
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No its not...mod my car day too :P So how many star pickets u want Matt
Old 03-02-2006, 10:01 PM   #105
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbzetec
Alright boys....just call me BARGAIN HUNTER OF THE CENTURY!!!!

Just found two pop up gazebo's at Bunnings, slashed to clear at $15 each. So I bought them both (my shout!). That means we will have 6 metres by 3 metres of shade on Sunday, PLUS Euroford Club will look like it has it's shyte together. I also got some tent pegs and nylon rope.

Added Bonus! They are blue and white!

I need people to bring empty 2 or 4 litre plastic milk or juice bottles. You fill them with water and tie them to the tents so they won't fly away. If you can find a couple that would be great (Wash them first.... we don't want stinky milk smell all day.)

Plus any eskies would be handy. We can get ice in the morning. Sorry to sound like Mum, but we may as well do this in comfort.

Now, back to polishing!
Well done, good to see people stepping up and looks like it's just going to be a great day there.

I want photos - lots of photos! py:

Timmeh!
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2006, 01:45 AM   #106
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Awesome!!

List as follows for supplies:

melbzetec - Euroford Club (*for the day) sun shades! (Thanks mate)

zetec - Team RS hats ($10 for charity - Juvenile Diabetes Research) plus a few XL jackets still available. Euroford Club banner, Hammer to insert pickets. Card Table with Ford blanket as tablecloth to go under our sun shades to store stuff under and look professional! Have some Ford balloons and some extra sunscreen, have a Focus poster and a nice blue deck chair!!!

focusonthis - 2 x star pickets for holding up banner

Everyone remember sun-cream, water bottles and Ford shirts!!

Try to freeze 2 water bottles the night before so they're frozen to stay cool the next day and drink as they gradually melt, works like magic.

Also remember to bring a Deck/camping chair!!

Best of luck cleaning those cars gang, work hard on Sautrday, park undercover on Saturday night!!!!! See you all bright and early for a nice morning Maccas brekky!!!! 7:30am.

I'm off to bed, BIG day tomorrow detailiing.
Old 04-02-2006, 01:25 PM   #107
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

12pm and my car is detailed. Few things i gotta do on the day to keep it up to date, plus me having a system in my car, if you want some music going for a little while. I can play some mp3 cd's. So welcome to bring. Can't wait to catch up with you guys on the day

Cheers
Old 04-02-2006, 02:18 PM   #108
Danny
GT4.

I washed the car last night lol In the dark

Its polishing time now
Old 04-02-2006, 02:40 PM   #109
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well hurry up and polish boy. Just gotta polish my exhaust and clean up some black parts
Old 04-02-2006, 03:48 PM   #110
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology
Sunday (5th Feb, 2006)
Fine. Mainly sunny day. Min 16 Max 27
Sounds like it's going to be a GREAT day!

Looks like I'll have to catch up with you all there, rather then at the McDonalds meeting point, the missus has said that she's not getting up that early, and seeing as with the baby usually deciding it's time to party when she tries to go to sleep, I'm no going to say "no, no sleep for you", LOL!

I don't have to clean my car do I? Besides, no amount of cleaning will remove that big dint in the drivers side rear 1/4 from where someone reversed into it. Meh, it's only an XF Falcon anyway, it's no sexy little euro ford - one day I will have another one, oh yes, I will!
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2006, 05:51 PM   #111
Danny
GT4.

OH MY GOD!

You should see my car! Too bad for you Sydney boys...

I just finished polishing, but I still have the roof to go and the carnauba wax and the interior to do.

Car looks unbelievable....
Old 04-02-2006, 06:50 PM   #112
Danny
GT4.

BTW Helder, WTF is a Mashimaru?
Old 04-02-2006, 07:21 PM   #113
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Old 04-02-2006, 08:22 PM   #114
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Just finished the wash, the polish, vacuuming. Going to blacken up the black bits and polish off the roof o.o;;

Lol!! Mashimaro! Mine sits just above my rear view mirror, it's a cute little thing. Also have the seat belt pads too (: Only thing left is the huge plush doll sitting in the backseat ... sad isnt it lol

btw if anyone needs an esky/half esky I dont mind bringing one. It's those big mayonnaise tubs (: Clean it out fill it with ice and water (:
Old 04-02-2006, 09:04 PM   #115
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurbanx
Just finished the wash, the polish, vacuuming. Going to blacken up the black bits and polish off the roof o.o;;

Lol!! Mashimaro! Mine sits just above my rear view mirror, it's a cute little thing. Also have the seat belt pads too (: Only thing left is the huge plush doll sitting in the backseat ... sad isnt it lol

btw if anyone needs an esky/half esky I dont mind bringing one. It's those big mayonnaise tubs (: Clean it out fill it with ice and water (:
So ure one of thise asain blokes who has the toys stuck to the dashboard lol.... Maybe u should drive a baby blue Echo!!!! JK :monkes: See ya tomorrow mate ;)
Old 04-02-2006, 09:09 PM   #116
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Lol! I was so close to transforming the fez to it (: Theres a couple of Jazz's in the city that are like that (:
Old 04-02-2006, 09:41 PM   #117
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Jazz is synonymous with Plush Ricer... hell they're not even ricers, it's just plush toys and blue lights. Toystore-on-wheels.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:55 AM   #118
Tornado
AKA MYTE8

Looking forward to seeing all your polished up cars tomorrow.
Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2006, 02:26 AM   #119
zetec
Zoom Zoom

I am ready for bed, utterly utterly exhausted. This car is cleaner than when it was built... see y'all tomorrow at Maccas!!
Old 05-02-2006, 03:51 AM   #120
Danny
GT4.

Im still awake and about to go into my spa.... Good luck to satying wake tomoirrow