Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 20-11-2012, 09:24 PM   #91
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: Ford media coverage today - Thur 15th Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugg View Post
In Saturday's Geelong advertiser they did an interview with 3 management staff at the plant who claim that when the latest govt handouts run out it will be "all over for them".

........Whatever that means?
I don't know what you were reading but it was 3 people who had just been sacked. Had nothing to do with management.

Are you sure you aren't from Drive with that made up dribble.

I can post the article if you want to deny it.
2 users like this post:
Old 20-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #92
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikked View Post
Does it have a chev badge?
I know it had a knob in the drivers seat.
Old 20-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #93
LeadFoot81
_Oo===oO_

Thumbs down Re: Ford media coverage today - Thur 15th Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJH View Post
He drives a 1967 Ford Mustang with a Chevrolet V8 Engine under the bonnet.....

http://67mustangblog.com/2012/01/dav...style-mustang/
I now have even less respect (didn't think that could be possible) for that douche bag 'Kochie'
Old 21-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #94
Buntz
Straight Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadFoot81 View Post
I now have even less respect (didn't think that could be possible) for that douche bag 'Kochie'
That is just..... sacrilege. It's perverse. It's....

David Koch.
Old 21-11-2012, 12:37 AM   #95
Buntz
Straight Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by vztrt View Post
Terri's output is restricted on the ford line as it takes longer to build then a Falcon/Ute. Apparently this latest down balance is meant to make it a bit more flexible. Also the Terri is actually selling well and was the No 1 SUV last year. I think its no 3 this year behind the two Toyota's.

The jacked up Utes are more popular now then the local utes as you can get duel cab versions and they can go more places then the locals. Its funny that the RTV was supposedly cut not to impose on the Ranger. But now they cannot supply enough Rangers. I would like to see an RTV style Falcon ute back. It wouldn't even need a diff lock, just get it to the same height, LSD and get the traction setup for more offroad stuff. Call it a tradesman. Might breath some life in the ute and cause some overtime at Broady.
Tradies loved the RTV... especially the ones that didn't go off road, like sparkies and such. Those cool three door canopy things, that were like giant tool boxes, Fantastic.