Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 29-08-2008, 12:05 AM   #91
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My favorite hoon car was a friends HB Torana when I was 17. This incredible power machine was amazing.
To drop a burnout on shiny concrete all you had to do was get 4 ot 6 people to lift one of the rear wheels off the ground then you put it is first held it flat while it was dropped.
It would squeal and make a 30cm long black mark before bogging and crawling off.

We tried to do it on sticky new bituman but it would bog and stall.
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2008, 12:10 AM   #92
rodderz

My brother once got a Datsun Stanza on gas as a grandpa hand me down......it wouldn't pull ya uncle off ya aunty

It would hardly turn the tyres on gravel (auto), so we parked it in the garage, revved it to 4500rpm in neutral, and slammed it in drive! Tranny didnt like it...but it's the only opportunity it got to take off sideways!
rodderz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2008, 12:32 AM   #93
Barry_v
rocknrolla

where do TT find these people? Id like to think that they had trouble finding people that stupid prepared to make themselves sound like tools on TV.
Barry_v is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2008, 09:02 AM   #94
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry_v
where do TT find these people? Id like to think that they had trouble finding people that stupid prepared to make themselves sound like tools on TV.
Macca's car parks at night, like moths to a porch light, its a literal 35 chromosome extravaganza...

Old 29-08-2008, 09:10 AM   #95
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the worst part was the 2nd installment with the geeks doing "hoon patrol" jesus christ.. am i the only one who wanted to leap through the telly?
Old 29-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #96
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Seriously....

They are stupid. Get a police scanner at least lol

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2008, 07:39 PM   #97
DDXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtBourne
the worst part was the 2nd installment with the geeks doing "hoon patrol" jesus christ.. am i the only one who wanted to leap through the telly?
Can't believe how open they were about it. Hope their 15 mins of fame was worth all the trouble they'd be sure to cop. If I had some geek dob me in to the police for a brake light thats out, I'd hunt him down and steal his modded PC and smack his coke bottle glasses off of his crater face.

And, @ the 'street' racers ... I was laughing while watching. They're the kinda people who try to race real cars on half throttle. Go back to you're shanties, and stay the hell away from my TV screen!
DDXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #98
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan635
Can't believe how open they were about it. Hope their 15 mins of fame was worth all the trouble they'd be sure to cop. If I had some geek dob me in to the police for a brake light thats out, I'd hunt him down and steal his modded PC and smack his coke bottle glasses off of his crater face.

And, @ the 'street' racers ... I was laughing while watching. They're the kinda people who try to race real cars on half throttle. Go back to you're shanties, and stay the hell away from my TV screen!
They have already copped crap. People have found out all their personal details and posted them on the internet. One of their houses has been bricked already apparently :
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #99
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
They have already copped crap. People have found out all their personal details and posted them on the internet. One of their houses has been bricked already apparently :
That's terrible news, i hope you and your friends are safe.

Old 29-08-2008, 08:10 PM   #100
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
What did they expect, they should have hidden faces etc
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2008, 08:15 PM   #101
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC
What did they expect, they should have hidden faces etc
That would have been the bright thing to do you would think. I reckon TT will have a follow up about those kids getting the crap kicked out of them.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #102
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
That would have been the bright thing to do you would think. I reckon TT will have a follow up about those kids getting the crap kicked out of them.
The real danger is i can see a geek army as a possible outcome from this, there would be many boring dont fit in people who would see this as a alternate pastime, beware
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post