Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 30-08-2006, 01:27 PM   #61
RavenLS1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

IMO that dosent look very good.
Old 30-08-2006, 04:46 PM   #62
Tiga_EL
Banned

LOL whoever said that a preston auto &diffs sticker was cop b8. Last time a cop pulled my car over he said " Are you the owner of that workshop " no idea??
Tiga_EL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2006, 04:57 PM   #63
EDXR6T

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFalcon
I'd like to see some statistics that can claim that a set of cut springs are responsible for an accident.
i agree its not the smartest thing to do, but i'm interested in knowing that.
I second that!
EDXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2006, 04:59 PM   #64
EFFalcon
Last warning

i'm not trying to be a smart **** about cut springs, i'm not a fan of them myself.
how ever, after seeing how a set of pedders springs sat in the rear of an EL, i'd hate to see how easily a set of ultra lows would come out of the spring seats with stock shocks.
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2006, 04:59 PM   #65
HSVETAR
Bring on the lion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tufel
i lost a mate coz he had cut springs in his car. He had ultralows in his commodore and he cut a coil off them. was doing 100km/h on a highway, hit a pothole, back lifted up, springs popped out and the car rolled.
my mates still havent learned a lesson from it.
remembering that commanwhores dont have coil overs in the back...... Maybe he should buy a 'FORD'
El falcon, 4.0, XR6 camshaft, pacemaker extractors, 2.5 inch exhaust with tri flow sports muffler, AU TE50 intake, with K&N panel filter, Advanti racing Stalker 17" rims, Sitting on Ultra Low King Springs, 'Gabriel' Ultras Lowered struts, NOW MANUAL, 3.45 LSD

9.694 @ 75.38 MPH at Mildura Drag Strip 1/8 Mile

XC Falcon project car underway......
HSVETAR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2006, 05:48 PM   #66
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVETAR
remembering that commanwhores dont have coil overs in the back...... Maybe he should buy a 'FORD'

What?
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post