Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #61
4vdean

Default Re: FORD GT back at Broadmeadows

This is what I mean about the stripes, I like the new one more than the old, (that's if they are actually different unless ford photo shop has morphed it somehow), i think the front section of stripe is thicker, subtle change but it really works in my opinion......see this is what all the hype was about, a new sticker pack after all !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 835861-ford-falcon-gt.jpg (36.5 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg gt side.jpg (80.3 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by 4vdean; 18-02-2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: better photo and added sarcastic joke
Old 18-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #62
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Default Re: FORD GT back at Broadmeadows

Closing this good news story which is just turned into crap by a few until I sort out what to do ..... at a loss right this second as am just so over a select few who just love kicking the crap out of Ford and FPV with anything they do.

If a new model FPV was being release I am sure EVERYONE would have known about it sooner ....... Could go on but really ...... if these type of topics cannot be discussed in a civil matter I just give up.

It has nothing to do with being frustrated with Ford ..... I do not know what it is. I really just wish some would go away and buy another model and then ***** and wine about it somewhere else

Flappist pretty much hit it on the head.

Call this a rant??? You should see what I freaken deleted before I posted.

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread