Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 11-04-2010, 07:58 AM   #61
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhilton
I'm pretty sure I know who I'm quoting, but thanks for attempting to correct me. Just for your reference, the quote I referred to is below. I hope this clears up any confusion regarding the matter.
That's OK, I saw the quote a pretty comprehensive quote by Barraxr8 that was extremely helpful with explaining some facts of live to outsiders like rebalancing the line to increase/decrease production.
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2010, 08:14 AM   #62
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthebilda
Seriously, if Ford know there are only 500 of each vehicle available at the discounted prices (and havent placed those restrictions in the sale conditions), then they are in serious trouble for bait advertising.

The offer is clearly advertised G6LE and XR6 at that price or availability for a limited time only.
Ford have been at this for a long time....:rolleyes:
Old 11-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #63
Dave R

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Valued contributor especially in the FG threads. Offers help and information to all. Posts are always in a positive manner. 

Talk about long time, they've been giving the XR6 away for $36k drive away for 12 months now.
Dave R is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:01 PM   #64
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

and they're selling a lot of them aren't they? Whats an SV6 going for these days?
GS608 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #65
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-CHIEF
and they're selling a lot of them aren't they? Whats an SV6 going for these days?
Less, $35.990 drive away - same price as 3.0 International....
Old 11-04-2010, 01:31 PM   #66
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So is that a recent thing or long standing? Ford obviously have to drop XR6 prices to compete with the SV6 prices otherwise no sales.
GS608 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post