Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 12-03-2009, 04:31 PM   #61
Bent8
Long live the GT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra
The 575 is based on, and looks very similar to the 550 Maranello which is over 10 years old. Even considering that, I think it makes the 1 year old F6 look dull and boring. The F6 is your every day blokes supercar, whilst the Ferrari is the supercars that most every day blokes dream of. I think some people in this thread need to get a sense of persepctive.
I'm aware of that (I have 1:18 of a 550M ) but in my opinion, the 1996 550M coupe looks way better than the 2005 Superamerica.

While I can see the Ferrari as being highly desired, I would still rather be seen in one of these!

But again, it's a matter of perspective I guess. ;)

"Whatya think of me car, XR Falcon, 351 Blown Cleveland running Motec injection and runnin' on methanol... goes pretty hard too, got heaps of torque for chucking burnouts, IT'S UNREAL !!" - Poida
Bent8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2009, 06:32 PM   #62
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdqu8GsA6i0

No man or women on this forum, could deny wanting a ferrari after listening to the one in this clip.

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #63
Jondalar
Formely FG G6E Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_661
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdqu8GsA6i0

No man or women on this forum, could deny wanting a ferrari after listening to the one in this clip.
I agree totally. Sound there is no comparison. Ferrari is aurally orgasmic.
Old 13-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #64
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Absolutely the "sound" just watching that Shell/Ferrari ad going through the F1 years is pure pleasure !! I love it...so back on topic just starting up the not so good looking Superamerica and driving off through the twisties would be farfar better than hearing the F6 but theres no comparison farfar different motor cars
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post