Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 07-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
Zetec-4-Me
Finally have my Zetec!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrisVegas
Just put a hold on an 09 Vision Zetec 5door manual. The wife couldn't wait to Feb/March for a 2010 model. Should have it by the weekend hopefully.
Congrats on your purchase BrisVegas - it's good to hear that the waiting lists for the Vision Fiestas has decreased. I had to wait 10 weeks for delivery of my Vision Zetec, and they were the LONGEST weeks let me tell you lol
Zetec-4-Me is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:06 AM   #2
BrisVegas
Noobie

Quote:
Just put a hold on an 09 Vision Zetec 5door manual. The wife couldn't wait to Feb/March for a 2010 model. Should have it by the weekend hopefully.
My wife is taking delivery tomorrow. woohoo!
LS Focus Zetec 5dr - gone
WS Fiesta Zetec 5dr - gone
BrisVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:00 AM   #3
BrisVegas
Noobie

Quote:
My wife is taking delivery tomorrow. woohoo!
actually picked it up last night after work. Already put 100km on it! Love it.

:
Old 07-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
BrisVegas
Noobie

Yeah this car came into stock this week actually. The dealer knew I was after it and offered it to me first. He also said that I'd be waiting til at least March to get a 2010 plate Zetec.

I'm actually glad to take the 09 model, as I'm sick of driving the old clunker (95 Holden Nova) to the train each day. 3 more months driving that was gonna test the friendship. I get my Focus back now that the wife & kids are getting the Fiesta.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:26 PM   #5
craigdmb
Starter Motor

Hi Guys,

An update. Had the car a bit over a week now. Got my Zetec Auto from City Ford in Melbourne, a great price. Car had just arrived, Aug Build Oct Compliance, total waiting time about 5 days. Im having so much fun in this car, was worried about what some people were saying about the auto, ie not as powerful etc. Well I might have a special version, because mine seems to handle the freeways and the hills fine.

I did notice that the sticker for the servicing says "Your computer software has been updated to improve fuel economy and performance next to the 3000K service reminder"

Cant fault it, everyone whos seen it loves it. Ive already done 1000K's of combined freeway / city driving. Fuel economy at 7.7 l/100 (worked out manually rather than from the trip computer). Loving all the gadgets. Cruise works wonderfully as well.

The only things I want to do to it is get tinting, and maybe black euro plates.

Last edited by craigdmb; 07-12-2009 at 11:32 PM.
craigdmb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:31 AM   #6
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Vision looks amazing. Had I have known I could get it with the Soho inside, that's what I'd be driving. Top car mate, enjoy
dannyhilton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2009, 06:09 PM   #7
BrisVegas
Noobie

First highway run last night up to Toowoomba. Still happy with the Fez. I think I prefer the slightly heavier Focus for cruising, but the Fiesta handled the run admirably. Love the blue tooth phone integration. It's very clear. It's now on my "must-have" list for future cars. I'll post more pics once we get the Fez tinted and slimline plates installed.

Had the wreckers collect the old Holden Nova this morning, so now we're an all-Ford Zetec household.