Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-12-2005, 08:55 PM   #31
ten[A]cio[U]s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nah ive got a warning from him tho.. Its was a Commy station wagon (sucks so much more...) I forgot 2 get plates.. was kind of occupied. But yeah that goldy pooey brown colour. So yeah waggaterians watch out for a commy station wagon in that colour.
ten[A]cio[U]s is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2005, 10:18 PM   #32
HLC
Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by krustytheclown
Ive been done for a burnout offence got the car takin for 3 months and loss of three points and charged with neg driving and the burnout bt it was a good effort of a burnout the mark stayed there for 8 months afterwards and it was from a 1.6 Daihatsu.
on the note of skiddies : the tire skids from my acco at uni are still there rom the start of August... out of control drift into some trees after i sped through a chicane :
Old 20-12-2005, 10:27 PM   #33
Damo
Banned

$110 and no points for me. Got done rippin it sideways out of Bell st Maccas in my brothers EL on a CCC cruise. : Showed those commodores how it's done. Stupid thing is if the cop had of been sitting at the lights across the streets a couple of minutes earlier he would have witnessed a VT doing doughnuts in the middle of Bell st. Ohhh wellz. :P
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2005, 10:32 PM   #34
ten[A]cio[U]s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My mark is still indented nicely.. If that is something to be proud of?? Any1 that lives in Wagga. Its at the Roand'A'Bout in front of the BP near the Show ground. Going along Bourke towards Jubelee Park. Its the single le
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fine1.JPG (32.6 KB, 95 views)
Old 20-12-2005, 10:48 PM   #35
xdclevo
The Fun Mobile

All that for a single wheeler. hahahahaha priceless.
You will have 1 more point for a year, or if you want, lose your licence for 3 months and get 4 points back again.
If you opt for the one point for a year, and lose it(your 1 probation point) you will go for 6 months instead of 3.
2V powahhhhh
xdclevo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2005, 11:05 PM   #36
ten[A]cio[U]s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thats kinda a tuff decision.. Well i can go for my Green P's in febuary.. so if i get the one point i might be able to scab a few more.. Its a Controversial thing down here.. Ive spoken to several cops and they have said that it depends on the people who send the letter.. So really i am settling for the worst and anything more i will be happy.
Old 20-12-2005, 11:06 PM   #37
ten[A]cio[U]s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Btw yes it does suck that i lost it for a single wheeler..
Old 20-12-2005, 11:56 PM   #38
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfr rob
oh, sorry to hear that man, i accidentally smoked my tyres the other day coming into my street ( honestly didnt mean to do it ) and i thought, man, what if a cop saw that, would i get pinged?
seems like i would have, its a shame that they slap you with a big fat fine for something so small in the scheme of driving offences.

I can understand the cop if you sat there with your foot on the brake and accelerator smokin them on purpose, then you deserve that fine unfortunatly.

Rob
Used to be a ticket for this fail to have proper control but now I think a summary offence, careless driving or even drive manner dangerous.
Redrum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2005, 12:53 AM   #39
devil cv8

It's definately not aggravated burnout as the code
from something I wrote a few years back
Quote:
I had a visit from the HWP who issued me with a "burnout" (offence code 3659)infringement 3points +1(long weekend) and $385.
The money has changed since then, but I'd verify the points allocated to that offence code..
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2006, 12:29 PM   #40
ten[A]cio[U]s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I did as the mighty Austin recommended, i went and got my Green P's and now no loss of licence.

But the strange thing is i still have had no letter..
Old 19-02-2006, 12:33 PM   #41
MoreHPformyXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy-au
Hey i got done the other day for doing a burnout (I know im a fool you dont need to tell me). I got done for "neg driving/Burnout and $450 fine". The Policeman said i would lose 4 points for it.. I will take what i get but i have had friends that have done burnouts in public places and recieved a lesser fine and less points of their licence. Just wondering what the average amount of points lost is.
And another question..., I am on my P plates and i only have 4 points. Does that mean loss of licence or that i have lost all my points and drive around with 0 points to spare?
Id say reading other peoples post that u will lose 3 points for the burnout & 1 point for breaking probationary conditions) in which case = lose of licence

BA XR6 Mk II Shockwave Sedan - Now Sold - gone but not forgotten

mods: 20% under drive, Pacemaker Comps 4495' (ceramic coated) , 3' Metal Cat, XR6T exhaust - twin 3' tips, F6 CAI, K&N panel filter, PWR trans cooler, customed tuned by Heinrich Performance Tuning HPT 183.7rwkw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATMO SIX
You have become the new SLOANY mate, no real quality to your current post(s).
MoreHPformyXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post