Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 30-08-2014, 12:23 PM   #31
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: I have a mate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgpsi View Post
Boys vcm did it

It's a black ex cop car, vcm did say they were surprised at how low the gain was
Is this the same VCM who got caught out for BSing dyno results with the GT-F/GTS comparison?
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 30-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #32
Falcman0o7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonrails View Post
Everyone know's that it's 220kW without a chev badge and 250-270kW with a chev badge.
If he has 4 chev badges no one will even be eclipsed by the shadow of his VE Superdoor...
Falcman0o7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2014, 12:39 PM   #33
GSPSI
Calipso Green

Chev badge jokes are old.
But i do know someone with a c63 that will blow doors off. ;) hehe

pǝɹoq ʎɐʍ ǝq ʇsnɯ noʎ 'sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ ǝɹ,noʎ ɟı
GSPSI is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 30-08-2014, 01:05 PM   #34
fgpsi
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo View Post
Is this the same VCM who got caught out for BSing dyno results with the GT-F/GTS comparison?
Yep
fgpsi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 30-08-2014, 01:42 PM   #35
PepeLePew
Workshop & Performance

I remember when I had my VX 220rwkw tuned and exhaust. Heads cam brought that to 287. Manual. Doesn't sound farfetched 270 a tune and exhaust with the 6L with the time they've now had tuning these things. But it'd be on the better side of average.
Old 30-08-2014, 04:40 PM   #36
AGS302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My 5.4 GS pulls 270.5rwkw with Intake, Cat Back and Tune.
2009 FPV GS 302 #250/250
ZF And Leather
*Herrod Airbox *X-Force 2.5" Cat Back
Custom tuned by Ben at Auspeed Tuning Mackay to 270.5rwkw.
AGS302 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2014, 06:10 PM   #37
lucas2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Also turning the AFM off gives it a bit more grunt iirc.
lucas2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2014, 06:36 PM   #38
zilo
BANNED

Dunno why the car makers don't just visit chat forums to get 50% more out of their engines.
zilo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2014, 06:41 PM   #39
Dave R

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Valued contributor especially in the FG threads. Offers help and information to all. Posts are always in a positive manner. 

Because chat forum participants only tend to want power, whereas a manufacturer will balance that goal with stuff like economy, driveline longevity etc etc. AFM is a good example.
Dave R is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2014, 07:56 PM   #40
LoudPipes
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My mistake, of course an SS isn’t capable of making 270 at the wheels with an exhaust and tune, it is after all a Holden being discussed on a Ford forum.

270rwkw is nothing in this day and age of performance vehicles, barely entry level performance if that for most but still people are up in arms when someone says a severely factory hobbled 6 litre V8 can’t make decent power when unlocked by a good exhaust and tune. What a carry on.

KPM Motorsport offers on it’s website for the VE Series 6 litre this package among many others.

Quote:
KH03 Package 2: Increase to 350 Fwkw
Streetfighter 4 into 1 Performance Headers
StreetfighterKPM SLC Full 3 inch 304 Stainless Steel Premium Exhaust/Custom Hand Built
Streetfighter Stainless Steel Mega Cats/ Quad Staninless Steel Tips
Streetfighter Over The Radiator Cold Air Induction System
Full Streetfighter Customised ECU Tune on Dyno

With a 20% driveline loss in a manual that's 280rwkw.

A lot of other Tuners also offer the same.
LoudPipes is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2014, 08:04 PM   #41
LoudPipes
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post
270 kw at the wheels ...50kw at the wheels extra on a NA engine with just exhaust and tune...no cams, no bigger injectors etc?

I say BS...
There's nothing wrong with the injectors in a 6 litres unless you are going forced induction or getting really serious. They don't even bother to change them for most cam upgrades.
A valve spring change is required but not injectors.
Old 30-08-2014, 08:05 PM   #42
Nova 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPSI View Post
Chev badge jokes are old.
Got a photo of a falcon with chev badges on it the other day....Just for something different...
Old 30-08-2014, 08:20 PM   #43
FPV+fteT3
Performance Inc.

I have heard plenty of both holden and ford V8 owners quoting how many kw their car has and how fast it is and how it could beat anything since the cat back and miracle tune done at wallys world netted 350rwkw. In reality most of these could be blown away by a Prius with a fully charged battery. Its the ones who dont have a ****ing contest about how quick their car is that usually have the fast cars.

FPV Super Pursuit Build no 0080/91
Lotus Exige S/C S240

Kart Hasse Chassis 100J Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
Rental cars, the equipment of choice to get to destinations where 4WDs fear to drive......

Last edited by AU1XLS; 30-08-2014 at 08:40 PM.
FPV+fteT3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 30-08-2014, 08:47 PM   #44
HULK_I6T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
Wait's for HULK to queue in his 'supercharger/turbo' shpeel.

Take it to the track and show him whose boss with the F6. /end thread
Sorry im late.. how did miss this thread?

give the commodore guys a bit of slack..

their comments are probably relating to the 5.4 cars of the b series and fg.. its a fact that mod for mod the ls1 and the 6.0 ls cars easily picked apart the 5.4 cars..(and all the windsor v8s)

but to say it in the company of an i6t or miami v8 shows his information is out of date.

I wouldnt swap my i6t for a ls holden/hsv but in return if I owned a ls holden/hsv (I do actually) I also wouldnt swap it for a ford/fpv.

Fords/fpv are different not necessarily better.
HULK_I6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2014, 10:26 PM   #45
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudPipes View Post
My mistake, of course an SS isn’t capable of making 270 at the wheels with an exhaust and tune, it is after all a Holden being discussed on a Ford forum.

270rwkw is nothing in this day and age of performance vehicles, barely entry level performance if that for most but still people are up in arms when someone says a severely factory hobbled 6 litre V8 can’t make decent power when unlocked by a good exhaust and tune. What a carry on.

KPM Motorsport offers on it’s website for the VE Series 6 litre this package among many others.

With a 20% driveline loss in a manual that's 280rwkw.

A lot of other Tuners also offer the same.

From the KPM website forum...
Talking about a package to get...wait for it...520kw on a VF GTS

"You guys engine dyno these in house?"

All our testing is carried out on our in-house chassis dyno. It has a feature that calculates flywheel power and torque .

How nice.....
zilo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2014, 11:03 PM   #46
marty351
Shenanigans..............

All these killowatts will tease commodore drivers to chuck a few skids in front of the mates before a quick dip in the neighbors pool.
marty351 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2014, 01:13 AM   #47
LoudPipes
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah, some drivers think they can take a dip anywhere.

2 users like this post:
Old 31-08-2014, 01:30 AM   #48
99AUXR
Brad

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Installing starter motor advice on ba / bf 6cyc Falcon. 

I knew the AU front end was bad but still . . . .
2 users like this post:
Old 31-08-2014, 08:08 AM   #49
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post
Because chat forum participants only tend to want power, whereas a manufacturer will balance that goal with stuff like economy, driveline longevity etc etc. AFM is a good example.
The L76 has had AFM capability since they used it originally in the Commodore (VZ?) but they never used it up until they introduced AFM in the VEs. I think the difference between the AFM engine and the normal 6L SS engine is that the AFM variant is the L76 and the regular version is the L98, different valve train.

I'm not too sure on GM's petrol stuff.

If you want to change the cam I'm pretty sure you have to disable the AFM by changing lifters etc.

I'm considering a move to the Caprice V when the Focus sells, unfortunately you can't take Holden's car and have the I6T in there

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 31-08-2014 at 08:19 AM.
Old 31-08-2014, 08:11 AM   #50
Falcon SXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Talking Re: I have a mate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudPipes View Post
Yeah, some drivers think they can take a dip anywhere.

Don't worry after pulling it from the pool they fired it up and drove too the local dyno.......it only pulled 270rwkw
AU Fairmont
BA MK2 XR6 Turbo
Now
XDUB
Falcon SXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
9 users like this post:
Old 31-08-2014, 09:30 AM   #51
nstg8a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo View Post

I'm considering a move to the Caprice V when the Focus sells, unfortunately you can't take Holden's car and have the I6T in there
Plenty of falcons now run ls motors, and a few commodores are running i6t's these days, so I reckon do it.....
nstg8a is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2014, 09:32 AM   #52
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a View Post
Plenty of falcons now run ls motors, and a few commodores are running i6t's these days, so I reckon do it.....

I'd only be doing the basics if I go the Caprice route, no difficult engine conversions .
Old 31-08-2014, 09:53 AM   #53
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I would like to see the ECE KW figures the so called pipes and tune comes up with.
I am not saying that they are not making more power but it's maybe more like what did it have in good tune before and after on the Dyno. hopefully same day at the same tep testing. even then looking back at the old commodores like VN on 5.0L you could put the same exhaust on your car as the 180 KW 5.0L and get it tuned and make more power on the Dyno on the day but the true 180KW holden will hose your chiped and exhaust off on the road, now why is that ? I think it's not all about max KW, holden must of done it's home work I am sure and did a lot more in depth testing to come up with what they did.
A good tuner may know this but joe blow of the street only is looking for the max KW just to run and boast about it to just other fools.

How many times do you see a test before and after where the car was never in good tune before the test was done and wow ? look at the gains bro !
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 31-08-2014, 01:32 PM   #54
goldxrdamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post
Dunno why the car makers don't just visit chat forums to get 50% more out of their engines.

HSV already did that with the VF GTS
goldxrdamo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 31-08-2014, 07:47 PM   #55
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post
Standard F6 yes, standard XR6T no. A 6.0 with a full exhaust/decent tune, an auto behind it and capable rubber will be in the 12s. If he's running Nankangs on the rear like every other bogan, forget it. Also ignore dyno numbers, they're all different, take it to the track and tell us the MPH.
Hi Adrenaline, I can agree with you about the possibility of 12's (high) for a 6.0 with a very good exhaust and tune, but I feel sure that you're still underrating XR6T's.
Do you remember your post in the "Confusion over VF SS 0-100 times" thread where you wrote. "A standard XR6T getting to 100 in mid-4 seconds is completely unbelievable" (your post 186 of 27/4/14).
Shortly after I replied to what you wrote (post 218 of of 2/5/14) I ran my untuned XR6T at WSID.
Surely that's the very best way to reply I'd say.

What did I get?

Run 1. Car launched in second gear and a 12.731 quarter mile timeslip after a 2250 rpm stall up.

Run 2. Car launched in 1st gear (normal Drive) and a 12.509 second quarter mile dragstrip timeslip. The stall up was 300 rpm lower, I doubt that there was enough grip on the night for the higher stall up in first gear to work.
On both occasions the car was shallow staged.
I also measured the runs with my GPS based Performance box and I recall that you had doubted it's accuracy.

So was it accurate?

Definitely. It's time from 60 feet to the end of the quarter was within 1 hundredth of a second of the Dragstrip time on the first run. With run 2 it recorded a very fractionally slower time (only 2-3 hundredths out and on the pessimistic side).
Below is it's printout.
Conditions on the night (of 21/5/14). 92 kg driver. 18-19 degrees. 70% plus humidity. Full sized spare and jack in boot. 15-20 litres of fuel in tank plus tools etc in boot. The equivalent of just over half a tank fuel load. New Goodyear Eagle F1 Directional standard size 18 inch tyres (approx $270. each).
Run 1 (2nd gear launch)..................................Run 2 ( launch in Drive).
0-20..........0.85 sec....2.40 metres......................0-20..............0.84......2.25 m
0-40..........1.64..........9.01.................... ...........0-40..............1.61......8.65
0-60..........2.61..........22.54................... ...........0-60..............2.37.....19.37

0-80..........3.70..........43.78................... ...........0-80..............3.43.....40.07
0-100kmh...4.85sec......72.51....................... ......0-100.............4.62.....69.68

0-120.........6.40..........120.46.................. .........0-120.............6.19......117.92
0-140.........8.19..........184.87.................. .........0-140.............8.07......185.94
0-160........10.24..........270.74.................. .........0-160............10.13.....272.14
0-180.04k...12.97.......At 400 metres...................0-179.39........12.84..At 400 Metres

The question is how fast might the car have been if there had been enough grip for the 2250 rpm stall up in 1st gear?

Well, on a previous high altitude launch (concrete surface) that technique got me a 2 tenth faster 0-20 time (0.64 sec).
Using that time and the Racelogic software to accurately calculate the potential 400 metre time (grip permitting), I get the result shown below. I've applied it to the second run which had slower rolling acceleration (I think the cars engine and transmission temperatures may have cooled a bit too much by run 2).

0-20..................0.64....1.97 metres (taken from earlier high altitude 0-100 kmh run)
0-100................4.42 sec

0-179.44 k.........12.65 seconds at 400 metres.

Sure it didn't do that time but it shows the potential (grip permitting) and with the car shallow staged that points to the possibility of a 12.3 second Dragstrip timeslip.
Whatever the case though, I think it's already achieved enough to clearly be capable of beating fgpsi's mates Commodore.
With the overboost operating (on 10.5 pounds boost with about 5% wheelslip) it got 262 RWKW on a Dyno Dynamics machine and although a 6.0 Commodore with exhaust and tune may match that, I can't see it's average power across the rev range being as high. The Dyno sheets very conservative Flywheel power calculation points to a max torque figure of around 670 Nm.

Happy Dyno?
I hardly think so considering the cars 0-60 and 0-100 times on the first run when it was in a second gear that is high enough to run beyond 110 kmh.

Last edited by 2242100; 31-08-2014 at 08:02 PM.
2242100 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2014, 08:05 PM   #56
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

At least your mates think their 8s are quick. My brother in law has a VZ SV6 and tells my kids that it is as fast as our GTE (they know it's not). He then tells them that mine is only like that because I supercharged it...to which they reply the supercharger is standard. Then he says if he supercharged his V6 it would stay up with the GTE. He is such a flog and it really sh!ts me - I mean I have to tell my kids not to listen to him because he's so full of it, but at the same time I tell them to respect their elders (except him).

I don't know what can I do - I tell him he's full of crap, and he just says "Oh, I don't know...I reckon it would keep up with it"...but won't even do a traffic light derby at the speed limit. My boys at 9 and 11 have already been exposed to the commondore mind set - in a way this is good, because they will never buy one!
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
7 users like this post:
Old 31-08-2014, 08:24 PM   #57
99AUXR
Brad

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Installing starter motor advice on ba / bf 6cyc Falcon. 

Sit him in the passengers seat, take him for a drive and scare the **** out of him.... He will still say his car is faster. All that matters is that your kids know the truth .
Old 01-09-2014, 01:03 AM   #58
Revolver
Big Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
At least your mates think their 8s are quick. My brother in law has a VZ SV6 and tells my kids that it is as fast as our GTE (they know it's not). He then tells them that mine is only like that because I supercharged it...to which they reply the supercharger is standard. Then he says if he supercharged his V6 it would stay up with the GTE. He is such a flog and it really sh!ts me - I mean I have to tell my kids not to listen to him because he's so full of it, but at the same time I tell them to respect their elders (except him).

I don't know what can I do - I tell him he's full of crap, and he just says "Oh, I don't know...I reckon it would keep up with it"...but won't even do a traffic light derby at the speed limit. My boys at 9 and 11 have already been exposed to the commondore mind set - in a way this is good, because they will never buy one!
Put a Gorilla in front of him, and say "put your money where your mouth is" at your local drag ways test and tune night. Winner walks away a grand. No excuses your car either does what you say it does, or it leaves embarrassed. And if he doesnt take the challange, tell him he has to shut up until he does so! (At which point he will anyway)
/////Alpine Sound.
EBGT Momo Woodgrain Steering Wheel
The Scarlet Fairlane Build Thread

Project "White Knight"
93 ED XR6
ROH Alloys
Momo wheel
Cruise
Sunroof
Premo Sound
Manual
HO Goodies
PWK Build Thread

1990 Yamaha FZR 250: 59000ks & climbing. New fairing, old tank, my angry mosquito in a coffee tin! 14.977 1/4mile.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2014, 05:09 AM   #59
Dave R

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Valued contributor especially in the FG threads. Offers help and information to all. Posts are always in a positive manner. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2242100 View Post
Hi Adrenaline, I can agree with you about the possibility of 12's (high) for a 6.0 with a very good exhaust and tune, but I feel sure that you're still underrating XR6T's.
Do you remember your post in the "Confusion over VF SS 0-100 times" thread where you wrote. "A standard XR6T getting to 100 in mid-4 seconds is completely unbelievable" (your post 186 of 27/4/14).
Shortly after I replied to what you wrote (post 218 of of 2/5/14) I ran my untuned XR6T at WSID.
Surely that's the very best way to reply I'd say.

What did I get?

Run 1. Car launched in second gear and a 12.731 quarter mile timeslip after a 2250 rpm stall up.

Run 2. Car launched in 1st gear (normal Drive) and a 12.509 second quarter mile dragstrip timeslip. The stall up was 300 rpm lower, I doubt that there was enough grip on the night for the higher stall up in first gear to work.
On both occasions the car was shallow staged.
I also measured the runs with my GPS based Performance box and I recall that you had doubted it's accuracy.

So was it accurate?

Definitely. It's time from 60 feet to the end of the quarter was within 1 hundredth of a second of the Dragstrip time on the first run. With run 2 it recorded a very fractionally slower time (only 2-3 hundredths out and on the pessimistic side).
Below is it's printout.
Conditions on the night (of 21/5/14). 92 kg driver. 18-19 degrees. 70% plus humidity. Full sized spare and jack in boot. 15-20 litres of fuel in tank plus tools etc in boot. The equivalent of just over half a tank fuel load. New Goodyear Eagle F1 Directional standard size 18 inch tyres (approx $270. each).
Run 1 (2nd gear launch)..................................Run 2 ( launch in Drive).
0-20..........0.85 sec....2.40 metres......................0-20..............0.84......2.25 m
0-40..........1.64..........9.01.................... ...........0-40..............1.61......8.65
0-60..........2.61..........22.54................... ...........0-60..............2.37.....19.37

0-80..........3.70..........43.78................... ...........0-80..............3.43.....40.07
0-100kmh...4.85sec......72.51....................... ......0-100.............4.62.....69.68

0-120.........6.40..........120.46.................. .........0-120.............6.19......117.92
0-140.........8.19..........184.87.................. .........0-140.............8.07......185.94
0-160........10.24..........270.74.................. .........0-160............10.13.....272.14
0-180.04k...12.97.......At 400 metres...................0-179.39........12.84..At 400 Metres

The question is how fast might the car have been if there had been enough grip for the 2250 rpm stall up in 1st gear?

Well, on a previous high altitude launch (concrete surface) that technique got me a 2 tenth faster 0-20 time (0.64 sec).
Using that time and the Racelogic software to accurately calculate the potential 400 metre time (grip permitting), I get the result shown below. I've applied it to the second run which had slower rolling acceleration (I think the cars engine and transmission temperatures may have cooled a bit too much by run 2).

0-20..................0.64....1.97 metres (taken from earlier high altitude 0-100 kmh run)
0-100................4.42 sec

0-179.44 k.........12.65 seconds at 400 metres.

Sure it didn't do that time but it shows the potential (grip permitting) and with the car shallow staged that points to the possibility of a 12.3 second Dragstrip timeslip.
Whatever the case though, I think it's already achieved enough to clearly be capable of beating fgpsi's mates Commodore.
With the overboost operating (on 10.5 pounds boost with about 5% wheelslip) it got 262 RWKW on a Dyno Dynamics machine and although a 6.0 Commodore with exhaust and tune may match that, I can't see it's average power across the rev range being as high. The Dyno sheets very conservative Flywheel power calculation points to a max torque figure of around 670 Nm.

Happy Dyno?
I hardly think so considering the cars 0-60 and 0-100 times on the first run when it was in a second gear that is high enough to run beyond 110 kmh.
I owned an FG XR6 Turbo for 4 years and have raced at WSID in a number of FG Turbos in various states of modification, I know exactly how fast they are. If your numbers are correct, then you have the fastest stock FG XR6 Turbo in history over 400m, the fastest from 0-100 and the most powerful on a dyno- congratulations, put a feather in your cap. Whether I believe you or not is irrelevant- as those numbers are certainly not what an average FG turbo will achieve so I don't think they're appropriate for this discussion, particularly seeing that fgpsi's car is manual.

And regarding the other thread you mention, appreciate that you had only been a forum member for a few months and were making by far the most impressive claims for a standard XR6 Turbo in history (like the 4.4 second 0-100 run you described). You were always going to be questioned and for what it's worth, I'm still not a believer- so don't waste your time picking a fight with me. I've been on the forums for too long and have seen far too many impressive claims for cars that turned out to be tuned or unicorns. So don't take it personally, maybe I'll see you at WSID one of these days
Dave R is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2014, 06:06 AM   #60
malazn mafia
Boss 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2242100 View Post

Would love to know. Is wider rear tyres the answer or AWD conversion the only way to find out?
malazn mafia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post