Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 24-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #31
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: Territory displayed at Bangkok Int. Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Smith
Considering it's a Ford US press release I'm assuming Ford Aust didn't exactly secretly get a Terry over to Thailand so maybe big brother already has said yes. Plus they don't make a RHD Explorer.
It would have been a Ford ASEAN effort though, it would not have been done by Ford HQ. Ford ASEAN has a lot of australians high up. Maybe I should stop being so cynical about Detroits intentions, but they need to start helping FoA get export markets if they are serious about keeping manufacturing in Australia. Surely a healthy and profitable FoA is better than having to shut the place down and spend tens of millions paying out redundancies. They have kept FoA out of exporting for too long now, its about time the penny dropped and they dropped the "not made here" pro Ford North America BS.

As I referred too in the thread I started a few weeks back, Territory should now become Fords No 1 here, its needs more effort put into it because it will soon be their number 1 seller here and potentially their export hope.

Selling Territory in higher numbers and opening up export markets also helps to keep Broadmeadows viable, which in turn could help Falcons prospects for the future because you can't have one without the other, and they need volume to keep the plant viable.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #32
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8
It would have been a Ford ASEAN effort though, it would not have been done by Ford HQ. Ford ASEAN has a lot of australians high up. Maybe I should stop being so cynical about Detroits intentions, but they need to start helping FoA get export markets if they are serious about keeping manufacturing in Australia. Surely a healthy and profitable FoA is better than having to shut the place down and spend tens of millions paying out redundancies. They have kept FoA out of exporting for too long now, its about time the penny dropped and they dropped the "not made here" pro Ford North America BS.

As I referred too in the thread I started a few weeks back, Territory should now become Fords No 1 here, its needs more effort put into it because it will soon be their number 1 seller here and potentially their export hope.

Selling Territory in higher numbers and opening up export markets also helps to keep Broadmeadows viable, which in turn could help Falcons prospects for the future because you can't have one without the other, and they need volume to keep the plant viable.
Good response Boss, what versions of Territory do you think could be used to expand territory sales?

Should they dry some different engines like I-6T, Ecoboost I-4...maybe 2.5 I-4 from Ranger?
A Titanium plus version with just about every conceivable option known to man?

What about EcoLPI, is that worth a shot?
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2012, 11:45 PM   #33
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

I think it would be less about the engines and more about model variants and feature content.

Keep with the 2.7TDCi and a 4cyl Ecoboost for export variants, but introduce a range topper to sit above the Titanium (let's call it an LTD shall we?) and a sports model -like the XR, with skirts, lowered suspension and some nice rims and interior trim.

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
Road_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2012, 11:48 PM   #34
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd80
Good response Boss, what versions of Territory do you think could be used to expand territory sales?

Should they dry some different engines like I-6T, Ecoboost I-4...maybe 2.5 I-4 from Ranger?
A Titanium plus version with just about every conceivable option known to man?

What about EcoLPI, is that worth a shot?
I've heard EcoLPi is being looked at, and as in the other thread an LTD version above Titanium to tap into the rapidly expanding luxury SUV market could be worth a look in, they seriously looked at it back in 2004 but went turbo petrol instead.

An XR version with the option of a 3 litre TDV6 could be an option too, put this engine in the LTD and maybe optional in Titanium too. Its going to have to get the 3 litre eventually anyway, the 2.7 won't stay in production forever and won't pass future emissions regs either.

Still trying to get a line into when the 2.7 will finish production, someone tried to tell me it wasn't too far away and that Ford would have to look at the 3 litre, but its seemed a bit ill informed. No one I know has been able to determine if the 2.7 is due to finish any time soon. No one seems to know.

One thing I think is a must is bigger wheels, all the others are going 19's and 20's now, 18's just don't cut it on todays SUV's.

Even Toyota have 19's on the daggy Kluger, that's embarrasing for Ford that the cardigan car company fits bigger wheels to their SUV's than Ford do.
Old 25-03-2012, 12:23 AM   #35
JG34JA

Great thread, so good to read a positive note about such a good product.
It's such a nice contrast to many of the news stories and threads recently, one message for FOA, as an owner: GO FOR IT!
JG34JA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2012, 02:06 AM   #36
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

This thread is suddenly having a bit more relevance...

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11354570

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Old 25-03-2012, 02:37 AM   #37
Pepscobra
Call me dirt... Joe Dirt

Its on between 28th March - 8th April... I'll be going for sure.
2007 BFII FPV Cobra Ute|Boss 302|6M|#23/100
Mods so far:
Billet Products Shifter|X-Force Exhaust|Herrod Oil Breathers|Whiteline Sway Bar|Tein SuperStreets|Kings FOR-303SL Rear Springs|Melling Oil Pump|Mace Manifold Spacers|Powerbond Underdrives|Pacemaker Headers|Ballistic Cats|XFT Custom Tune @ 308.3rwkw|DBA T3 Rotors|Ferodo Pads|Goodridge Braided Lines
Mods to come:
4.11 Diff Gears|Chromoly Tailshaft
I use & recommend:
Castrol|Motorcraft|Mainlube|Penrite

Check Out My Build Thread
Pepscobra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #38
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I've heard EcoLPi is being looked at, and as in the other thread an LTD version above Titanium to tap into the rapidly expanding luxury SUV market could be worth a look in, they seriously looked at it back in 2004 but went turbo petrol instead.

An XR version with the option of a 3 litre TDV6 could be an option too, put this engine in the LTD and maybe optional in Titanium too. Its going to have to get the 3 litre eventually anyway, the 2.7 won't stay in production forever and won't pass future emissions regs either.

Still trying to get a line into when the 2.7 will finish production, someone tried to tell me it wasn't too far away and that Ford would have to look at the 3 litre, but its seemed a bit ill informed. No one I know has been able to determine if the 2.7 is due to finish any time soon. No one seems to know.

One thing I think is a must is bigger wheels, all the others are going 19's and 20's now, 18's just don't cut it on todays SUV's.

Even Toyota have 19's on the daggy Kluger, that's embarrasing for Ford that the cardigan car company fits bigger wheels to their SUV's than Ford do.
Sounds like some great ideas, imagine if the V8 Tdi could be used as well.

As to the lifetime for the 2.7tdi, we would need to keep an eye on the vehicles it's used in now because once it's replaced in these Ford Oz's volume wouldn't be enough to keep it in production just for Terry. And as you mentioned emission regs will be the factor.

Last edited by Dr Smith; 25-03-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #39
Buntz
Straight Eight

Quote:

Yet the people have voted with their wallets. Kluger is only just ahead of Territory.

I think people prefer the sexier Territory rather than "Oh Toyota's are reliable.. we'll get a Toyota".
Old 26-03-2012, 11:34 PM   #40
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buntz93ED
Yet the people have voted with their wallets. Kluger is only just ahead of Territory.

I think people prefer the sexier Territory rather than "Oh Toyota's are reliable.. we'll get a Toyota".
Let's not forget that Kluger sales have been curtailed because of supply problems not because of buyers changing brands.
There's long waiting queues for Hilux, Prado and yes, quite a few Rangers on back order as well..
Old 26-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #41
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ford have been favoring the V6 diesel delivery over I-6 RWDs because that's where the money is
but IMO, they could be working both sides of the street as there are two distinct territory buyer groups,
those that want a RWD petrol S/W replacement and those who want a diesel, preferably with AWD.
And if the I-6 is becoming doubtful, then throw the Ecoboost I-4 in there and get more bottom
end sales with RWD petrol getting 8.5 to 9.0 l/100 km will certainly catch other brands by surprise.
Old 27-03-2012, 12:23 AM   #42
Swordsman88
Getting it done.....

Quote:
Ford have been favoring the V6 diesel delivery over I-6 RWDs because that's where the money is
but IMO, they could be working both sides of the street as there are two distinct territory buyer groups,
those that want a RWD petrol S/W replacement and those who want a diesel, preferably with AWD.
And if the I-6 is becoming doubtful, then throw the Ecoboost I-4 in there and get more bottom
end sales with RWD petrol getting 8.5 to 9.0 l/100 km will certainly catch other brands by surprise.
Tempting idea this. Would be interesting how successful the I4 ecoboost is in the territory. Yes its a fair bit heavier than an FG but that donk has more than enough poke for the average RWD city based user i'd say. Be interesting to see how much better its fuel burn was (real world) versus the I6..... I suppose as long as it burns less ADR then you can get some muppets to buy it anyway.

If we assume (as is now accepted) that the I6 will go the way of the dodo within 4-5 years than might as well start planning ahead. I think its obvious a 3.5-3.7 V6 will replace the I6 in budget applications (unless the new smaller V6 is ready...) since its produced in such great numbers at a low cost but for other models (export/premium segments) the deisel engines and ecboost donks are the future. A EB 2.0I4T/2.7TDiesel territory sounds about perfect for the up and coming asian economies. way cooler than a camry.....yo...

Now with:
Pacemaker 4499s
Lukey Catback Exhaust
Chrome BA XR-style tip
Airdam Mounted CAI with modified (bellmouth) airbox
Trip Computer install
KYB shocks
Bridgestone Adrenalin tyres

Coming Soon:
Exhaust Overhaul.....
Swordsman88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2012, 12:34 AM   #43
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordsman88
Tempting idea this. Would be interesting how successful the I4 ecoboost is in the territory. Yes its a fair bit heavier than an FG but that donk has more than enough poke for the average RWD city based user i'd say. Be interesting to see how much better its fuel burn was (real world) versus the I6..... I suppose as long as it burns less ADR then you can get some muppets to buy it anyway.

If we assume (as is now accepted) that the I6 will go the way of the dodo within 4-5 years than might as well start planning ahead. I think its obvious a 3.5-3.7 V6 will replace the I6 in budget applications (unless the new smaller V6 is ready...) since its produced in such great numbers at a low cost but for other models (export/premium segments) the deisel engines and ecboost donks are the future. A EB 2.0I4T/2.7TDiesel territory sounds about perfect for the up and coming asian economies. way cooler than a camry.....yo...
Originally, the plan was to shift falcon over onto the Mustang's mechanical package, that dates back to Gorman
but big changes in economy requirements have forced a rethink on other fuel economy solutions, I-4 Ecoboost and V6 diesel
both have their place in the current line up but sadly, I think we're witnessing not only the demise of the I-6 but large
capacity six cylinders in general and V8 have become the realm of elite of higher priced restricted quantity FPV cars.
So armed with that, very little purchase could be achieved by switching from local engines to Mustang's V6 and V8,
it may in fact be better to skip the V6 and just run with Ecoboost I-4 and maybe just V8 for performance buyers.
I have the feeling that the 4.0 is caught in the middle with both insufficient fuel economy and performance.

But yes, for Asian markets V6 diesel and Ecoboost I-4, separately at first and then eventually in both Territory at least.
Old 27-03-2012, 02:52 AM   #44
Buntz
Straight Eight

Quote:
Originally, the plan was to shift falcon over onto the Mustang's mechanical package, that dates back to Gorman
but big changes in economy requirements have forced a rethink on other fuel economy solutions, I-4 Ecoboost and V6 diesel
both have their place in the current line up but sadly, I think we're witnessing not only the demise of the I-6 but large
capacity six cylinders in general and V8 have become the realm of elite of higher priced restricted quantity FPV cars.
So armed with that, very little purchase could be achieved by switching from local engines to Mustang's V6 and V8,
it may in fact be better to skip the V6 and just run with Ecoboost I-4 and maybe just V8 for performance buyers.
I have the feeling that the 4.0 is caught in the middle with both insufficient fuel economy and performance.

But yes, for Asian markets V6 diesel and Ecoboost I-4, separately at first and then eventually in both Territory at least.
Well it's been noted many a time that being the engine for solely the domestic market... it's not going to find a place globally. However I have to disagree JP on large capacity sixes in the case of the I6 as they are more things that could be done to it when comparing the V6's in the states. Of course it's unrealistic to assume Ford will throw money at it just for ol' times sake. But I'm just a romantic.

It can be a done a solid N/A six with low end torque. That's really what economy is about... low end torque. It's what EcoBoost is about. But we're getting that with a 4cyl turbo now. I only wish some niche sports manufacturer would buy the engine plant and keep making them for low volume production sports cars. But that's not likely to happen. I will miss it though.. and I'll shed a tear probably when it's all over.
Old 27-03-2012, 08:29 AM   #45
Luke Plaizier
Lukeyson
Donating Member1

Quote:
... but sadly, I think we're witnessing not only the demise of the I-6 but large capacity six cylinders in general and V8 have become the realm of elite of higher priced restricted quantity FPV cars.
It does feel that way.

However the EcoLPI is the I6 competitive advantage right now. EcoLPI in Territory might satiate those looking for a LPG Wagon, but without AWD, it's market penetration is going to be compromised. Having no AWD is going to deny EcoLPI Territory access to the higher end of the Territory market.

The I6 will live on for as long as there's no LPI option on either an I4 or V6 Ecoboost.

Lukeyson
Old 27-03-2012, 08:32 AM   #46
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Well it's been noted many a time that being the engine for solely the domestic market... it's not going to find a place globally. However I have to disagree JP on large capacity sixes in the case of the I6 as they are more things that could be done to it when comparing the V6's in the states. Of course it's unrealistic to assume Ford will throw money at it just for ol' times sake. But I'm just a romantic.

It can be a done a solid N/A six with low end torque. That's really what economy is about... low end torque. It's what EcoBoost is about. But we're getting that with a 4cyl turbo now. I only wish some niche sports manufacturer would buy the engine plant and keep making them for low volume production sports cars. But that's not likely to happen. I will miss it though.. and I'll shed a tear probably when it's all over.
It's interesting that Ford is trying two strategies in the domestic market:
1) Supporting the I-6 by supplying EcoLPI for fleets and now retail
2) offering alternatives with diesel in Territory and Ecoboost coming in Falcon.

They way i see it is that Ford is putting it squarely on buyers to tell Ford what they want.
Every time fuel prices rise or stay high, it hurts Falcon and Commodore sales so its pretty
obvious that buyers shy away from the bigger sixes when that happens and sure LPG
alternatives are now in place and it remains t be seen just how many buyers take up
LPG vehicles, how many opt for the new Ecoboost and how many stay with petrol sixes.

In the end, buying patterns are going to decide this because as much as we might like
this or that engine, it's the buying patterns now that determine what vehicles are
available in the next two to four years, both new and used are affected..
Old 27-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #47
FPV GTHO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Sharing his knowledge of performance exhaust setups for the NA 6 cyc Barra Falcon from BA to FG. 

Quote:
Do you REALLY see the I6 as something ideal for a sportscar
FPV GTHO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #48
Chilliman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The story has hit the mainstream press (from Drive.com.au):

Ford Territory export hope March 27, 2012 - 8:13AM
Read laterComments 7 .
Ford's Australian-made Territory could be exported to parts of Asia.

Ford Australia's homegrown Territory SUV could be headed to Asia.

Ford Australia will display a Ford Territory at the Bangkok motor show, with a view to a potential ASEAN export program if the vehicle is well received.

News of the plan is a well-needed boost for the local manufacturer, which has faced constant speculation about its future as sales of its Falcon sedan continue to slump.

Unlike Holden and Toyota, who export to the Middle East, Ford doesn't have a recognised export program for the Falcon and the Territory, which are built off the same platform at the company's Broadmeadows plant in Victoria.

Advertisement: Story continues below The local operation hasn't announced anything publicly, but a press release issued from Bangkok says the show will "serve as the ASEAN preview for the new Ford Territory premium SUV".

The overseas release says the Bangkok show will be used "to gauge customer interest and the feasibility of a local market introduction".

A local spokesman for Ford wouldn't elaborate on the development.

"We're just exploring some opportunities," he says.

Australia has had a Free Trade Agreement with Thailand since 2005, but so far the automotive trade between the countries has been one-way traffic, with a huge influx of Thai-built vehicles arriving Down Under.

Most one-tonne utes sold here are made in Thailand, while Ford's Fiesta and most of Honda's range is sourced from there.

In 2009, Thailand overtook Korea as the second biggest source of imported vehicles on the Australian market, behind Japan.

Despite the absence of tariffs, there are still significant barriers to doing business in Thailand, and the prospects of a high-volume export program for Ford seem slim.

The company is, however, enjoying success with the Australian-designed but Thai-built Ranger utility vehicle, and there have been rumours that an SUV based on the Ranger's underpinnings could be sold in ASEAN countries.

More than 12,000 Rangers have been ordered in Thailand since its launch in December last year.

"Torque is the new horsepower"
Chilliman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #49
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV GTHO
BMW do?
Old 27-03-2012, 03:17 PM   #50
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

And there it is:

Quote:
The export proposal is thought to be driven by the Ford executive who oversaw the development of the original Territory in Australia, Trevor Worthington, who transferred to Bangkok in 2008 as Ford Asia-Pacific and Africa product planning director.
http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mell...2579CE000F1CB0

Old 27-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #51
FPV GTHO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Sharing his knowledge of performance exhaust setups for the NA 6 cyc Barra Falcon from BA to FG. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
BMW do?
I'm not referencing I6 engines in general. Fords has a heavy iron block and under square bore/stroke. What sportscar manufacturer would take that over an alloy revvy V6.
Old 27-03-2012, 03:39 PM   #52
Buntz
Straight Eight

Quote:
If you can't see the bleeding obvious from just being a member here... I can't help you.

Quote:
I'm not referencing I6 engines in general. Fords has a heavy iron block and under square bore/stroke. What sportscar manufacturer would take that over an alloy revvy V6.
Depends on how you want the engine to perform really. It'd also make a great sport luxury engine.

Have you seen the destroke thread? 8250 rpm
Old 27-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #53
imugli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

BossXR8, jpd80,

What are the chances of Geelong being transferred from I6 production to diesel production?

I think it's fairly obvious the I6 is on the way out, and with Oz being the major ASEAN market for in-demand, low production diesel engines (thus short supply of Mondeo diesel and probably incoming Kuga diesel as well) what would the bean counters say about Geelong being the ASEAN production centre for diesel engines? It would support home grown demand as well as smaller demand export markets.

jpd, it's interesting you say FoA are giving the market the options to make their mind up, but there is still one option missing from Falcon - diesel. I honestly think the market is screaming out for diesels and I think they're simply too scared to put the diesel in the Falc because it will literally be the death knell for the I6.
imugli is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #54
RedHotGT
Long live the Falcon GT

I reckon it's a great move - and maybe i'm being 'un-Australian' but why don't we try and make a car for the Asian market that suits them?

I know that they can probably make their own cheaper - but obviously with low volumes (to them) it's beneficial for Ford Oz to consider things like that?

Imagine Ford Oz could export the same figures that the sold in OZ - that would have to help stabalize local production, and settle things in the local manufacturing for the future?

Wonder what comes next? Advertising of the Terry/EcoFalc driving thru the streets of Bangkok (picturing the car chase from Hangover#2)??

Positive stuff - great to read.
Old 27-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #55
FPV GTHO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
If you can't see the bleeding obvious from just being a member here... I can't help you.
I'm not the one living in a fantasy land going around saying stupid things. Fords I6 has a strong bottom end, that comes with the consequence of an asthmatic top end, which is exactly what would be undesirable in any random sportscar.

Quote:
Depends on how you want the engine to perform really. It'd also make a great sport luxury engine.
Now it's sports luxury.

Quote:
Have you seen the destroke thread? 8250 rpm
I have, did you see the costs of building such a motor?
Old 27-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #56
BroadyFord

GoAuto is reporting that only 100 Terry's a year will be exported to Thailand as a 'premium SUV'.

Will have a negligible impact on volumes.
BroadyFord is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #57
JPFS1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community. 

100 Territories/mnth were to be exported to South Africa also, but that seems to have been killed as they are wanting to protect their own volumes of locally produced vehicles (upcoming T6 SUV) it seems.
JPFS1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2012, 06:40 PM   #58
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadyFord
GoAuto is reporting that only 100 Terry's a year will be exported to Thailand as a 'premium SUV'.

Will have a negligible impact on volumes.
Hardly seems worth it does it, unless they are using it as a base to spread sales into other neighbouring countries.
Old 27-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #59
Chilliman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hardly seems worth it does it, unless they are using it as a base to spread sales into other neighbouring countries.
"Foot in the door"...just getting a toe-hold into a foriegn market would be a major achievement for a platform that is supposedly heading for the scrap heap. I have this feeling that bigger things may be a foot (hint hint Lincoln)

"Torque is the new horsepower"
Chilliman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #60
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

I sure if more then 100 people wanted to buy it, more would be exported...

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post