Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 08-01-2012, 01:25 AM   #31
bungarra

Default Re: I hope this puts you off tats in 3rd world countries!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford_The_Win
There's a reason the Jetstar flights to Kuta are called the Bogan Bus.
Huh?? There is no airport in Kuta. Ngurah Rai Airport is around 3km's south of Kuta in Tuban.

Agre with your comment about Jetstar, all their flights in and outside of Australia are Bogan buses.
bungarra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #32
stevethepom

It always pays to check out the Tattoo parlour to ascertain whether they use fresh sealed needles for each customer rather than the old method of sterilising used equipment in an autoclave I have had 4 Tattoos done in Bali and always been shown the needles in sealed packets before commencing to have the tattoo done the same applies for the little containers that the ink is placed in as well , also it pays to ascertain if the tattooist you are going to has a good reputation as is the case of the one i use around the corner from the Bali Bagus Pub in Poppies 2 a fella by the name of Agus Tyas who has worked not just in Bali but internationally as well ! and he has a rule that no alcohol be consumed on his premises and also advises that customers dont drink before having their tatto done as alcohol and the humid heat dont really mix and can cause excessive sweating which leads to bleeding from the freshly done tattoo , One big no no is using a tatto artist who will come to your hotel and do the work as they tend to not be as scrupulous on the hygiene side of things .
stevethepom is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #33
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungarra
Huh?? There is no airport in Kuta. Ngurah Rai Airport is around 3km's south of Kuta in Tuban.

Agre with your comment about Jetstar, all their flights in and outside of Australia are Bogan buses.
So because they offer cheap flights OS, anyone who flys with them is a bogan?
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #34
trippytaka
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ahahahaha I just went to that guy's work - this is amazing. WTF is wrong with him? Putting this on someone forever? How has he not been shot?

trippytaka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #35
macman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hahahaha some people are incredibly stupid.

And I totally agree - tattoos in a 3rd world country??? Some people are asking for trouble.
macman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post