Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 27-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #31
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS50
I dont see this as good news for Ford Australia
With Marin I think we finally had someone that was pasionate about what Ford was doing here, and not just using it as a stepping stone to go higher in the company
Has he not just done that
MAGPIE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #32
zagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline
Being the head of Ford China is a pretty big promotion, the Chinese market is as big or bigger than the North American market isn't it? Congrats to Marin. As for Ford Australia, yes we are probably doomed as always
Yeah they sell around 20 to 25 million brand new cars a year.

The US market was around 15 to 20 million now it's around 10 million pushing a barrow up a hill in a head wind on a lucky day.
zagan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #33
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagan
Yeah they sell around 20 to 25 million brand new cars a year.

The US market was around 15 to 20 million now it's around 10 million pushing a barrow up a hill in a head wind on a lucky day.
Their highest (last year) was 13.4 million cars.
Old 27-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #34
Joe5619
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That is now good news for Aust.. Hope this new guy knows what his doing!!
Joe5619 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2010, 07:48 PM   #35
Wretched
Render unto Caesar

Quote:
Well wipe out all regional models and have 1 chassis that has 50 different models on top of it.

you know
jack of all trades... master of F all.

That pretty much what one ford means really.
Tell me which mass market car maker doesn't have a couple of platforms for a whole range of vehicles? VW do it and have done it successfully.

If Ford world wide (don't forget Ford OZ is a pimple on the butt of the Ford global operation) are to survive they need to trim up the company, cut the waste and streamline models. If they don't they'll end up like GM.

Chrysler is doing the same at the moment under the guidance of Fiat and they're up coming models are far better than anything in the past.

Nissan has teamed up with other makes to consolidate the costs of developing platforms. It all comes down to cost, we as consumers want more for less and in such a competative market costs need to be reduced.

I personally am looking forward to seeing the result of One Ford. Too many here are short sighted and cannot see the bigger picture. Ford is on the up and the changes made so far may not impress a few here (no real bad news anyway) but if they can sell a whole lore more cars and make a whole lot more money meaning they stay in business a lot longer, I can't see the problem.
Old 27-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #36
zagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazen
Highlights of tenure:

$29,990 Falcons XR6s,
cancellation of wagon,
cancellation of RTV,
cancellation of local Focus,
cancellation of global V6,
no pursuit of exports,
Falcon being outsold by Cruze.
Falcons being mass-registered monthly as demos to increase sales,
Crap "Ford of course" marketing campaign,
Woeful and gutless handling of Territory ball-joint problem.

To be fair, its not one persons decisions. Probably still one of the best people they have had in getting things done and done well. I doubt anyone could of done a better job under the circumstances. Its a shame an Aussie isnt at the head as they probably 'get' the market a lot more. It certainly sounds like a promotion as China is VERY important for Ford.

Probably a good time to leave as all the exciting stuff is done with EcoBoost, LPG and diesel Territory. Probably wanted the next challenge.

The wagon got cut because less than 150 got sold per month, you can't really expect to keep building a wagon that is only selling 1800 vehicles in a good year, usually it's far less than that.

the end of the V6 will be due to the people running around like mad chickens whinging about how there isn't enough oxygen even though you only use 6% oxygen per breath, and breathe in more nitrogen than anything.

Also the USA is changing it's emission targets and also have started doing paper on having mission requirements on heavy diesel trucks etc even though diesel is cleaner than petrol by a long long shot.

The cruze isn't a good car it has break down problems in the USA, but it's only here so GM is proped up while paying things off.

I think it's a shame that ford australia isn't trying to export the falcon at least heaps of US people want it, as they only have the mustang as a rear wheel drive car and alll the oldie folks over there who don't want a mustang aren't buying any of the front wheel drive fords over there so ford will be missing out on some major sales, it's only the F-Truck that saves ford in the USA.

I don't mind the marketing but what can you do some will like some won't simple as that.
Old 27-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #37
Burnout
Falcon RTV - FG G6ET
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vztrt
RTV was gone with Gorman and the Wagon was cut in 06 but survived, he saved the I6 and jobs in Geelong, should Focus have happened for the sake of it?, Rolla outsold the Falcon and Commodore as well...sky must be falling, Ford of course was better then fingers, the new campaign seems to do well, the awareness of Ford is very high so the advertising is fine, the demo thing happened for 2 months, Ford now warrant the ball joint issue post the warranty expiring so he handled it well, they also redesigned the front end to fix the problem.

He also has secured more design for Ford Australia, they also saved more of the casting plant for rotors that will be exported to other companies, he also got Ford Australia back into profit, and according to the other thread on here Ford's service has improved.

Also one of the biggest things he did was change peoples view on Ford and the Falcon, when he came in it was a lot of doom and gloom, now there are constant good news stories for Ford and there is more of a positive outlook even when certain journo's seem to push their agenda.
I think this assessment is a reasonable one & may be the one which cost Marin his transfer to China.
If I was FORD US Boss and saw this sort of performance in a market as mature and as old as this I would also take into account his previous success in Europe & take the tough decision of moving the man to the worlds largest emerging vehicle manufacturing market.

RTV Power
FG G6ET 50th Anniversary in Sensation.
While the basic Ford Six was code named Barra, the Turbo version clearly deserved its very own moniker – again enter Gordon Barfield.
We asked him if the engine had actually been called “Seagull” and how that came about.
“Actually it was just call “Gull”, because I named it that. Because we knew it was going to poo on everything”.
Burnout is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #38
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout
I think this assessment is a reasonable one & may be the one which cost Marin his transfer to China.
If I was FORD US Boss and saw this sort of performance in a market as mature and as old as this I would also take into account his previous success in Europe & take the tough decision of moving the man to the worlds largest emerging vehicle manufacturing market.
In terms of the Ford Motor Company the move is a good one, Ford China only sold 315,000 cars in a market of 13.4 million. Marin will be there to not let the next big market get away from them.

In terms of Ford Australia I'm not so confident about this move. But you never know.
Old 27-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #39
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

Hope he likes motorsport
Old 27-10-2010, 08:39 PM   #40
zagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched
Tell me which mass market car maker doesn't have a couple of platforms for a whole range of vehicles? VW do it and have done it successfully.

If Ford world wide (don't forget Ford OZ is a pimple on the butt of the Ford global operation) are to survive they need to trim up the company, cut the waste and streamline models. If they don't they'll end up like GM.

Chrysler is doing the same at the moment under the guidance of Fiat and they're up coming models are far better than anything in the past.

Nissan has teamed up with other makes to consolidate the costs of developing platforms. It all comes down to cost, we as consumers want more for less and in such a competitive market costs need to be reduced.

I personally am looking forward to seeing the result of One Ford. Too many here are short sighted and cannot see the bigger picture. Ford is on the up and the changes made so far may not impress a few here (no real bad news anyway) but if they can sell a whole lore more cars and make a whole lot more money meaning they stay in business a lot longer, I can't see the problem.

Yes but that's not what I meant exactly.

Say ford have 100 different models with 40 different chassis types under them.

One ford is about dropping 35 of those chassis types to 5 types and then instead of 100 models they would drop to say 30 models all up for the world.

what ones get dropped who knows, in terms of Australia being a small market and all, that could mean all the current Australian only models could be wiped in favour of US and European models by next year.

Australia seems to be the design bed for the one ford chassis types the T6 chassis was designed and developed here yet won't be produced here.

The next chassis type is a small car one that is due to be started before the end of the year also to be designed and developed as well but currently unlikly to be produced here either.

I've been reading around on the net and people in the Australian car media are starting to ask ford if they will keep making the ford ute seeing as the T6/ranger is based and designed on a US F150 pick up truck for the global markets including Australia.

Currently Ford Australia are saying yes but future plans can always change so unknown what will happen.

Also many of fords US cars all all front wheel drive only, the Ford US cop car has failed pretty bad (front wheel drive) against the Holden export cop car (rear wheel drive)

That might not mean much right now here, but it could after next year.

Ford US are wanting more front wheel drive cars than rear wheel drive cars, I think the falcon is the only ford rear wheel drive car bar the mustang.

Money wise Ford was is doing good, it was the only US car maker that didn't need US government bail out money, so currently any money they make now is theirs and don't need to pay back anyone.

Nissan are a bit different back in the 80's and early 90's they made many of their own car designs, how ever since being owned by Renault and the bosses at Renault have put a major stop on that, they allowed the new Skyline to go ahead only because it would be a huge seller in all markets around the world but until then skyline's have never been sold outside of Japan.

All the Skylines you see on the roads around the world, bar the newest one are all imports to that country.

Anyway, I think many people can see the end of the falcon and the ute as you can buy it today.

the next version of the falcon will probably be a V4 front wheel drive car with the upper version being powered by a turboed V4, and no V6 or V8 will exist.

FPV could get wiped as it uses V6 and V8 motors and with no rear wheel chassis existing it'd be pointless keeping it around as it wouldn't be a viable competitor to HSV and Ford US wouldn't see the current FPV models complying with their Ford One project.

While I won't mind having a US pick up and diesel too at that (brilliant for stupid amounts of power) but I don't think many Australian Ford fans will be into that.

I actually think it'd be good to a point in that Ford probably do need to drop some models but I wouldn't be interested in buy Australian ford's that are front wheel drive cars just because some 16 year old can't stop crashing into trees etc in the USA.
Old 27-10-2010, 09:12 PM   #41
Burnout
Falcon RTV - FG G6ET
Donating Member3

Quote:
In terms of the Ford Motor Company the move is a good one, Ford China only sold 315,000 cars in a market of 13.4 million. Marin will be there to not let the next big market get away from them.

In terms of Ford Australia I'm not so confident about this move. But you never know.
Naturally his move to china and Graziano's to Oz has risks - this is the second part of the whole transfer decision and it's effects for Ford may take six months to a year to see what falls out of it.

RTV Power
FG G6ET 50th Anniversary in Sensation.
While the basic Ford Six was code named Barra, the Turbo version clearly deserved its very own moniker – again enter Gordon Barfield.
We asked him if the engine had actually been called “Seagull” and how that came about.
“Actually it was just call “Gull”, because I named it that. Because we knew it was going to poo on everything”.
Burnout is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #42
XRtowcar
Mustang GT mmmmmm......

So Ford Aus will be going on a new and different path, again.
Lets see what damage will be done this time by someone with no idea of what makes us tick out here.
Think everyone here at Ford Forums could do a better job than of the past five years.
Old 27-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #43
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Like most here, I'm gutted. I believe we were on the edge of something amazing at Ford Australia, but I think this could have a lot more to do with Alan Mullay than anyone. I believe his influence has been felt across all Ford branches around the globe. I'm deeply saddened to see Marin Burela go, it takes a while to see the changes come through in a position like his and I believe we were to see the best from him. However, as pointed out, Ford China is struggling, and someone as passionate as him should be put to good use in such a large market. We're small fry here.

Looking at the 'new guys' CV it doesn't scream of passion as such, but perhaps Ford Australia, with all us passionate Ford fans, well this could be the guys big break. It's hard not to be impressed by Ford Australia and its fans. With so many exciting new models there's no excuse for tardiness.
Old 27-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #44
g220ba
FGX XR8

Zagan I'd suggest having a bit of read around in the forums to understand where ford stand at the moment and where they're going into the future. some of the members on here are a wealth of knowledge but in regard to some of your statements i'll respond to the best of my knowledge. Anyone can feel free to correct me if i'm incorrect.

Quote:
what ones get dropped who knows, in terms of Australia being a small market and all, that could mean all the current Australian only models could be wiped in favour of US and European models by next year.
The Falcon as we know it has been guarenteed until atleast 2016. The territory is recieving a pretty extensive update early next year, so going on the standard cycle should be around for another 5-7 years with upgrades throughout it's lifecycle.

Quote:
I've been reading around on the net and people in the Australian car media are starting to ask ford if they will keep making the ford ute seeing as the T6/ranger is based and designed on a US F150 pick up truck for the global markets including Australia..
The Australian media is a joke for the most part. From my understanding the ute was lucky to gain the green light for the fg series. Will we see a ute post fg, that's pretty much unknown at this point.

Quote:
Also many of fords US cars all all front wheel drive only, the Ford US cop car has failed pretty bad (front wheel drive) against the Holden export cop car (rear wheel drive)

The Ford Taurus PPV did not fail badly against the Holden PPV. That was a misconception brought on by certain members of the media. My understanding is that the Ford was not tested due to it's unavailability and the assumption was made by certain people that the Holden PPV was a better vehicle.

Quote:
Ford US are wanting more front wheel drive cars than rear wheel drive cars, I think the falcon is the only ford rear wheel drive car bar the mustang.
There are plenty of threads on here about the possible future direction of the Falcon. There's plenty of options that have been discussed incl. falcon and mustang sharing various parts/componentry possibly platform. A link with a possible GRWD has also been discussed with lincoln being mentioned.

Quote:
Money wise Ford was is doing good, it was the only US car maker that didn't need US government bail out money, so currently any money they make now is theirs and don't need to pay back anyone.
Ford still have a rather large debt they're currently paying off. They leveraged their assets incl. the famous blue oval to lenders before the GFC for billions, this allowed them to continue vehicle development and releases. As it stands ford is going a long way to paying down that debt and has just posted its best 3rd quarter profit ever.

Quote:
Anyway, I think many people can see the end of the falcon and the ute as you can buy it today.
The falcon as we know it today will change in its next lifecycle, What that means for the falcon we'll just have to wait and see.

Quote:
the next version of the falcon will probably be a V4 front wheel drive car with the upper version being powered by a turboed V4, and no V6 or V8 will exist.
You'd be hard pressed to find a V4 so i"ll assume you mean I4 (Inline 4cyl).We'll see the ecoboost 4cyl early next year. I believe it's the first RWD application of this engine. The FWD/RWD has been debated extensively and we're still no closer to understanding which direction ford's heading.
g220ba is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #45
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Sigh, here we go again.......
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2010, 10:24 PM   #46
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barraxr8
This is NOT good news....

Only 2 years, should have been 3 or 4.

Also .... I'm told that FoA will be having a quite a few 'idle days' between now and year end.

These were not planned and are due to high inventory levels.
Hmm I thought I saw quite a large number of cars parked up at the plant last week. Dealer inventory must be getting quite heavy on the ground.

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
Road_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #47
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Bloody Hell..thats all I can say. Every muppet they put in tries to make a name for themselves and stuffs things up in the process...this is not what I thought id be reading for a while.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2010, 10:38 PM   #48
Wretched
Render unto Caesar

Quote:
Yes but that's not what I meant exactly.

Say ford have 100 different models with 40 different chassis types under them.

One ford is about dropping 35 of those chassis types to 5 types and then instead of 100 models they would drop to say 30 models all up for the world.

Are you certain of your figures for how many platforms and models there will be? Pulling numbers out of no where to prove a point really isn't doing your argument any justice.

If they do cut it down like you say to 5 platforms and 30 models, that is still a fair chunk of range. Of the top of my head, Fiesta, Focus, Mondeo, Mustang, Falcon, Fseries, Taurus, Fusion and these are just the main models, don't forget all the others that can be spawned from them, i.e. from the Falcon platform (if it shares the mustang) the ute.

However what i have stated is just speculation and I would rather wait for an official announcement.

Quote:
Australia seems to be the design bed for the one ford chassis types the T6 chassis was designed and developed here yet won't be produced here.

The next chassis type is a small car one that is due to be started before the end of the year also to be designed and developed as well but currently unlikly to be produced here either.
It is far too expensive to produce cars here which would also need a factory upgrade. There is nothing wrong with being a design and development office. If engineering is our forte then so be it.

Which small platform are you referring to? Have you got any documented sources?

Quote:
I've been reading around on the net and people in the Australian car media are starting to ask ford if they will keep making the ford ute seeing as the T6/ranger is based and designed on a US F150 pick up truck for the global markets including Australia.

Currently Ford Australia are saying yes but future plans can always change so unknown what will happen.
and you really expect Ford to spill the beans on their future developments?
The Ranger is sold here alongside the ute.
The ute's future is based on the Falcon, if the Falcon remains then ute has a better chance. Simply put if the sales aren't there then why keep pouring millions of $$ they don't have into it?

Quote:

Ummm no it didn't fail. They couldn't get an Interceptor spec Taurus so they used the current Crown Vic. A RWD vehicle.

FWD is a cost saving. Most consumers who buy them (hot hatches excepted) don't care which wheels are the driving force, they just want reliable transport. Just ask BMW who will be moving to a FWD platform for the next 1 series. Their customers didn't know it was RWD or cared.

Quote:
Wrong in all areas. Before the GFC hit they mortgaged everything they owned, even the Ford logo. They used this money to fund their restructure. They still owe somewhere in the region of $20B. Yes they are in better shape but not out of the woods yet. However the One Ford restructure plan is certainly taking shape and working.

Quote:
Nissan are a bit different back in the 80's and early 90's they made many of their own car designs, how ever since being owned by Renault and the bosses at Renault have put a major stop on that, they allowed the new Skyline to go ahead only because it would be a huge seller in all markets around the world but until then skyline's have never been sold outside of Japan.

All the Skylines you see on the roads around the world, bar the newest one are all imports to that country.
Not what i was talking about. Had nothing to do with their past (they were pretty much bankrupt until the Renault take over), I was indicating their desire to move into new markets now and instead of funding a new platform, they have co designed it with other makes. Ford did the same with the C1 platform (Focus), they co designed and funded it with Volvo and Mazda.

Quote:

Nothing is certain.
V4? V6? Do you even know what Ford have?

Quote:
FPV could get wiped as it uses V6 and V8 motors and with no rear wheel chassis existing it'd be pointless keeping it around as it wouldn't be a viable competitor to HSV and Ford US wouldn't see the current FPV models complying with their Ford One project.
Credibility lost totally in that last statement. Where is the V6? A new engine?

Quote:
While I won't mind having a US pick up and diesel too at that (brilliant for stupid amounts of power) but I don't think many Australian Ford fans will be into that.

I actually think it'd be good to a point in that Ford probably do need to drop some models but I wouldn't be interested in buy Australian ford's that are front wheel drive cars just because some 16 year old can't stop crashing into trees etc in the USA.
Ford fans count for a small portion of the market. If they were the majority of the market there wouldn't be an issue.

Your last statement is silly beyond anything. FWD cars were not brought in to stop 16 year olds from hitting trees, you can hit a tree in anything.
I think you should spend some time researching the car industry, start with Ford motor company and their current line up. Know the products before trying (yet failing) to analyse what people want.
Old 27-10-2010, 10:47 PM   #49
Falc'man
You dig, we stick!

Quote:

Good points Daniel, you've hit the mark with this and your previous post.

Ford China sold 315,000 cars, and it's the tip of the iceburg.

Ford Australia sold a fraction of that for thanks to our population.

So, if I were Mulally I'd do the same.

Yes, we want him here, but for Ford there are bigger fish to fry.

Ford Australia's direction has already been set. This new guy, welcome to him, will oversee these plans - not make new ones.

If we're as blind to think that he has no idea of Ford Au's history and heritage then that is a massive under-estimation on out part; he's been with Ford before most here were born.

Anyway, Ford Australia's future isn't about the Falcon and what it was in the past, I think we should accept that now. It's about Ford Australia's recognition in the Ford world as an engineering centre that will be the springboard of Falcon's global direction.

There are no more "regions" as such where each country is working independently - we all know that. In other words having an outsider isn't the same as what it was like in the past.

As long as Mulally's there, Ford is not off coarse (excuse the pun).
Old 27-10-2010, 11:12 PM   #50
sxckevo
Ford motor company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe5619
That is now good news for Aust.. Hope this new guy knows what his doing!!
going against the grain

as with the rest of you its a shame hes going but in all seriousness does the CEO really have full control of the company? its like Australia's political mess, we all thought kevin rudd was the leader but some unknown faceless men boot the 'leader' is there 'faceless' executives within ford au? surely they'd have a big say in what happens
i know every time we get a new CEO(which is alot ) plans always change but next year is a massive step in the right direction for ford so i highly doubt we will see dramatic changes within a year anyway, it'd be stupid to

by 2012 we'll have another CEO anyway

WORK CAR: RED 1996 manual XG ute
sxckevo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2010, 11:22 PM   #51
sxckevo
Ford motor company

Double post

WORK CAR: RED 1996 manual XG ute

Last edited by sxckevo; 27-10-2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: double post
sxckevo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2010, 11:46 PM   #52
Joe5619
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxckevo
going against the grain

as with the rest of you its a shame hes going but in all seriousness does the CEO really have full control of the company? its like Australia's political mess, we all thought kevin rudd was the leader but some unknown faceless men boot the 'leader' is there 'faceless' executives within ford au? surely they'd have a big say in what happens
i know every time we get a new CEO(which is alot ) plans always change but next year is a massive step in the right direction for ford so i highly doubt we will see dramatic changes within a year anyway, it'd be stupid to

by 2012 we'll have another CEO anyway
OPs.. No not going against the grain, just failling English... I meant to say "that is NOT good news"
Joe5619 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2010, 04:54 AM   #53
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Wow a leadership change for a company, and suddenly the sky is falling.
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2010, 08:43 AM   #54
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Well at the end of the day as falcon said Australia is a stepping stone for CEOs, I just feel so used...lol

These guys don't really have a huge influence IMO except for persona in the media. The majority of decisions are made before they get to their desks. I'm sure he has a family, depending on the situation I'd go where the money was as well.

It's the attitude and awareness of the market that worries me when the new guys come in.

This guy is going to come in when arguably foa is at it's strongest with product and structure than it has been in a very long time.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #55
JPFS1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community. 

There's a bigger picture here and most are not seeing it...

The news is not that bad imo.
JPFS1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2010, 11:51 AM   #56
XWGT