Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 19-01-2005, 11:30 AM   #31
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

Hmmm...

Dear Jack
Thanks for your e-mail, we are currently running our Summer Special at the moment offering TRADE PRICE for all quotes, for you this means to tint your 7 Sedans ?? you would require an investment of $265 each including free pick up and delivery. With most Sedan's we put a slightly darker film on the back window, makes them look more sportier, please feel free to call or e-mail me for any further info. Regards Louise (98724366) PS Dont forget our new Easy Pay system, pay only $67 and get your Sedan tinted today, then pay $66 over the next 3 months and thats it, No Interest, No Fees, now thats easyyyy

Thanks for the info,
ilsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2005, 05:34 PM   #32
Interceptor'85
Interceptin'

Hey guys, sorry to dig this up, but did you end up going through with the group buy? Never heard what happened in the end. So if it didnt go ahead, and your all still up for it, I'm after some tinted windows myself now.
'XA Muscle'

Interceptor'85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2005, 05:38 PM   #33
niko
likes falcon's

u give my guy a call efmachine?
Old 08-02-2005, 05:40 PM   #34
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

Talking

G'day matey, the above reply was all I got. I was hoping to arrange a further discount but they wouldn't budge. What I have been wanting to do is drop by Tint A Car Ferntree Gully but I haven't really found myself in the area. I'll try and pay them a visit on Thursday, but I won't be surprised if they don't go a cent below $345. Incidentally that is the same price I paid for the EA back in '01, just as a single car.

Tint Professor seems a good deal but I'm not sure if the product is as good or not, and really there is no way to find out. I'm just debating on whether it's worth paying extra or not. If not, the bulk buy would be non existant because they give the $265 deal to anyone.

Last edited by ilsautomotive; 08-02-2005 at 05:41 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:45 PM   #35
Interceptor'85
Interceptin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouty
G'day matey, the above reply was all I got. I was hoping to arrange a further discount but they wouldn't budge. What I have been wanting to do is drop by Tint A Car Ferntree Gully but I haven't really found myself in the area. I'll try and pay them a visit on Thursday, but I won't be surprised if they don't go a cent below $345. Incidentally that is the same price I paid for the EA back in '01, just as a single car.

Tint Professor seems a good deal but I'm not sure if the product is as good or not, and really there is no way to find out. I'm just debating on whether it's worth paying extra or not. If not, the bulk buy would be non existant because they give the $265 deal to anyone.
Yeah I dropped into Tint A Car on Dandenong Rd (Oakleigh) and Formula 1 tint was $365, with no percentage grades of tint, just the one. I sure as hell aint paying that price.

Niko - nah I didnt get round to calling him mate
'XA Muscle'

Old 08-02-2005, 06:23 PM   #36
niko
likes falcon's

eh its cool, ive just had few ppl asking me who did it, and was wondering if anyone calls
Old 08-02-2005, 09:28 PM   #37
Interceptor'85
Interceptin'

Well if anyones interesting in doing a group buy again with the tinted windows, I'll be in for that.
'XA Muscle'

Last edited by Interceptor'85; 10-02-2005 at 11:39 AM.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:40 AM   #38
Interceptor'85
Interceptin'

Anyone still interested?
'XA Muscle'

Old 10-02-2005, 06:00 PM   #39
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

I was going to ask at Tint a car FTG today but ended up on the other side of the city. But in honesty I think I had better postpone it slightly as I've hit some financial rough seas. The Tint Professor deal may be the one you are after.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:15 PM   #40
oneredED
need more boost

Quote:
I was going to ask at Tint a car FTG today but ended up on the other side of the city. But in honesty I think I had better postpone it slightly as I've hit some financial rough seas. The Tint Professor deal may be the one you are after.
Ditto. I've hit a rough patch as well, so i'm out if you decide to go ahead with this soon. Jack, let me know when you are planning to do it down the track, and hopefully i might be able to do it then too and maybe save each other a few bucks. Cheers guys.
oneredED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2005, 07:45 PM   #41
Interceptor'85
Interceptin'

From the letter at the top, you guys could pay $67 when you get it done, then $66 over the next 3 months

But I don't wanna force you guys into anything your not happy with.
Is that price a group deal, or standard $265 per car?
'XA Muscle'