Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 05-12-2006, 01:23 AM   #31
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Because I haven't said that I will post his details on the internet...

Ill see what happens over the next couple of days, if nothing then we will act from there.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2006, 02:02 AM   #32
EDXR6T

Mate grow some ball's and go collect.

If some ****er done this crap to me i wouldent be twiddling my thumbs and posting crap on a forum's about how he riped me off and how il get back at him by posting his details up.

Some advice. Go handle it your self.
EDXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2006, 02:16 AM   #33
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDXR6T

If some ****er done this crap to me i wouldent be twiddling my thumbs and posting crap on a forum's about how he riped me off and how il get back at him by posting his details up.

Pat for president, I agree 100%
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
needfordspeed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2006, 08:31 AM   #34
havoc19
Banned

rather then polyal growing some balls i think this guy who can get his number should i wouldnt let my mates pull this shit with random ppl let alone another forum member and before u call me a ***** and rave on about two shot guns up his house with ur boys acting like a **** at somebodys house equals getting arrested over 50 dollars so not worth it that bein said a polite knock on the door never hurt
havoc19 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2006, 10:27 AM   #35
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDXR6T

LOL.

Its got nothing to do with "growing balls".

a) I drive to Endevour Hills, and what for? Ill spend most of the cash I am picking up on fuel. Kind of defeats the point now doesn't it....

b) I dont really know this person, could be a crack head for all I know, is it worth starting crap over $50?
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 05-12-2006, 12:59 PM   #36
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

cant beleive something like this is happening to you. its really hard to trust people isnt it! its too bad your $50 away from him in fuel! (or maybe thats a good thing...!!)
hope it works out soon man.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:50 PM   #37
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Last Activity: 29-10-06 09:26 PM

tickford_ghia's profile

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2006, 02:20 PM   #38
EDXR6T

Quote:
Originally Posted by havoc19
rather then polyal growing some balls i think this guy who can get his number should i wouldnt let my mates pull this shit with random ppl let alone another forum member and before u call me a ***** and rave on about two shot guns up his house with ur boys acting like a **** at somebodys house equals getting arrested over 50 dollars so not worth it that bein said a polite knock on the door never hurt
Seem to me that weave allready figured out that him and his mate wont be helping polyal out in any way.

So there's no point sitting hear say i think this and that because it's not goiong to happen.

who said anything about you and a bunch of mate's?? Go up by your self that's the way to handle these thing's. People dont react good to threat's or you with a bunch of your mate's at his door ready to rip him a new one. I recon he will fold once you confront him. Your self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyal
a) I drive to Endevour Hills, and what for? Ill spend most of the cash I am picking up on fuel. Kind of defeats the point now doesn't it....

b) I dont really know this person, could be a crack head for all I know, is it worth starting crap over $50?
A) Mate youve been shafted so it's eather go around there and find out what's going on or forget about it. And call it a lose.

B) Dont worry mate ppl dont get killed over $50.:S I asure you. If it get's heated walk away. If he dosent want to play fair then bring on the boy's in blue they got to be good for somthing beside's handing out canary's:P

They probaley wont do anything just tell you to take it to the solicitor. But mabey the scare tactic might get him in to handing the cash over.

The first post wasent a dig at you mate mabey I should have reworded my sentence.

Sorry mate hope it work's out even if it does seam bleak
EDXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2006, 02:27 PM   #39
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Yeah to be honest I forgot all about it until yesterday when I brought a EL GT snorkel, then it jogged my memory.

Also the thread is also perhaps a lesson for other, that some people, even though they might seem nice on the forums, can still be bogans.

I actually had a member who apparently has an old man who is a cop and woudl go around for me, now that is what being in a club is all about : .

We will see, the guy who knows him looked at this thread this morning, so perhaps the word might get to him.

Its not helping tickford_ghia's reputation.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 05-12-2006, 02:37 PM   #40
Pouki
Crusin

hey guys i am the guy how knows him, i dont want this to give me a bad name i am on the forums everyday i love this place and the guys on here are awesome i have spoken to him a dozen times about this im not close to him i know him because i used to work with him and go out with his younger sis but yeh, i will have a word to him and i will get in touch with Polyal about some details i would be ****ed off if it was me in the situation i mean $50 is $50 its just wrong of him and i want this bUllshit to be done with as much as Polyal wants it to be i will try my best the reason i havent given his phone number out is because i think it is partly wrong! cheers guys

andrew

i dont want this to give me a bad name and for everyone to looked at me differently i just happen to know the guy who is in the wrong i apologise i guess on his behalf but i am trying k peace
Pouki is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2006, 02:41 PM   #41
EFFalcon
Last warning

ELmalaca: its your choice, its understandable that you don't want to get involved.
I don't think anyone would think badly of you for it.
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2006, 02:43 PM   #42
Pouki
Crusin

i mean i want it to be resolved because im sick of it, i might happen to slip on a number but it wasnt me :

i hope no-one think badly of me
Old 05-12-2006, 02:56 PM   #43
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

I just PM'd ELmalaca.

And while he is kind of involved, I hold absolutely NO bad feeling towards him. He didn't even have to try and help so Im very grateful that he has even tried.

What I dont understand is that apparently he is claiming that he has paid me. Like I said, anyone in the Geelong area is welcome to come around and go through my bank statement since that time, no $50 deposit has been paid.

What is weird is that he never contacted me to say he got it, and never contacted me to say he sent the cash.

I know if I had sent someone some money I would tell them.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 05-12-2006, 03:01 PM   #44
Pouki
Crusin

when he contacted u do u recall his phone number or u didnt exchange any details??
Old 05-12-2006, 03:05 PM   #45
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

I got his name, and postal address. No phone number was needed, not a very complicated transaction.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 05-12-2006, 03:07 PM   #46
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

I could post up the PM's, but they are a bit boring. He asked if the AU2 XR8 snorkel would fit his EL, I said yes, he said ill take it, I sold it for $40. The extra $10 was for insurance and postage.

EDIT: Ive also brought heaps of stuff off ebay, so Ive done the internet transaction thing before, no hassles.

I sent it before he paid as I didn't suspect anything, very nice in the PM's. And its not like he was some random from Kalgoorlie or something.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 05-12-2006, 03:08 PM   #47
Pouki
Crusin

thats cool man im going to work now ill try get on to him ok cheers
Old 05-12-2006, 03:08 PM   #48
Tiga_EL
Banned

This calls for a cruise up to endeavour hills. What yall say?
Tiga_EL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2006, 03:10 PM   #49
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiga_EL
I dont even know where it is...LOL

/goes and gets Melways
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 05-12-2006, 09:35 PM   #50
Justin@
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiga_EL
Just a polite knock on the door will do the trick i think. showing up with a bunch of people is not the way to go.
Justin@ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-12-2006, 12:40 PM   #51
Tiga_EL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzzy_eb5
Just a polite knock on the door will do the trick i think. showing up with a bunch of people is not the way to go.
Who said anything about showing up with a bunch of people? :
Tiga_EL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-12-2006, 03:28 PM   #52
RUQ1KA
Formerly mad_ed_wagon

It's getting harder to trust people these days, ive been shafted a few times aswell,

I know when i promise something it actually happens!
just ask Niko Re: EA ghia , Madnc8 - Re: Monty rims, NZ- Re: bodykit, and im sure there is way more that ive forgotten about

Its a shame that there has to be a few people out there that are untrustworthy and stuff it up for us all

If someones gonna go to his place to find out whats up, i can come aswell (if it'll help), im at my mates house in endeavour hills almost every day - just dont wonna go there alone:P

Hope it all works out for you Polyal

Build thread coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerCordia
I had two cordias but recently i sold one of them so that leaves me with one cordia which i have now but i wouldve had two if i havent sold the other one.
RUQ1KA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post