Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 04-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #31
05_ENFORCER

Default Re: The C word

Quote:
Originally Posted by macman
So unnecessary! Thanks for your useless posts that add absolutely nothing to this thread. And welcome to my ignore list too...
This wasn't directed at you so I don't know what your problem is

As I said in the other post, feel free to discuss in PM not on here

Old 04-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #32
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownvn
Diet and exercise huh?

Tell that to my old man, one of the fittest and most active guys you'll ever see. Always on the go, never wants to take a break, just go, go, go all the time.

Pancreatic Cancer, diagnosed dec 2011, now spread to liver and he hasn't got long to live. Doctors have pulled him off Chemo and aren't bothering with radiation. He might make his 62nd birthday in July if we're lucky.

Cancer will and can strike anywhere and anyone. It's a **** disease
I am sorry to hear about your father. That is awful, and I wish you and your family the best, I really do. I am sticking by the claim though, that is what I study, I have a 4.0 GPA (straight As), did my Bachelor's in 2 years (instead of 4), Going for my PhD- all the credible research I have studied points to that obesity, lack of exercise, and an unbalanced diet significantly increases the risk of cancer. That doesn't mean I believe that fit people can't get cancer, nor does it mean that fit people are getting all the nutrition they need. Again, sorry about your situation, I hope you make the most of the time you still have with your father.
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:06 PM   #33
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8
Very interesting, I find it very intriguing to read all about certain food's and their molecular structure, I am a firm believer of eating Monosaturated Fat's and also polyunsaturated Fat's, but I am also eager to learn more on such subject's.
Do you have any link's to this as I would love to have a read.
Here you go,

www.sweetpoison.com.au

click on Big Fat Lies

cheers,Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #34
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

I think its just luck of the draw really, sure lifestyle choice might do you in in your later years with stuff like heart disease/diabetes but cancer seems like a different animal all together.

One of my workmates is a heavy smoker, he said his old man had a real healthy life, never had a drivers license so he would walk everywhere, very active person, never smoked, didn't eat any fast food and sugary crap, died from a heart attack at 44 when going for a walk.

Another workmate has just been diagnosed with cancer in his throat, they reckon its related to the human papillomavirus which he jokes about because its related to sexually transmitted diseases. He's 57.

One of my second cousins recently died from lung cancer, and she never smoked, had issues breathing for a while, went to the doctors and was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer? WTF?

On dad's side of the family, everyone has died from heart attacks or some form of cancer, mums side we've got longevity, my great grandma is still kicking at 96 years old.

I guess I'm here for a good time, or a long time, one of the two ;)
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #35
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

OK enough is enough.

Anyone who personally attacks another member instead of their argument will get a holiday.

Dong ma?
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #36
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka
Here you go,

www.sweetpoison.com.au

click on Big Fat Lies

cheers,Maka
Interesting... so I wonder if he is refering more to "oil's" rather then Fat's overall when mentioning "polyunsaturated Fat's" as I believe polyunsaturated fat should be consumed in ones diet, and I eat numerous amount's of it with Nut's etc.
But I do agree with his conclusion on "oil's" as in margerine etc.
galaxy xr8 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #37
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8
Interesting... so I wonder if he is refering more to "oil's" rather then Fat's overall when mentioning "polyunsaturated Fat's" as I believe polyunsaturated fat should be consumed in ones diet, and I eat numerous amount's of it with Nut's etc.
But I do agree with his conclusion on "oil's" as in margerine etc.
I cook a lot with coconut oil, one of those things people used to say to avoid, but now westerners are discovering that it's actually good for you.

http://www.organicfacts.net/organic-...conut-oil.html
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #38
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevypower
I cook a lot with coconut oil, one of those things people used to say to avoid, but now westerners are discovering that it's actually good for you.

http://www.organicfacts.net/organic-...conut-oil.html
Yes we have just discovered that it has anti fungal/bacteria properties in it and like you have mentioned they claimed once to stay away because of it's lauric content but it is a great source.
Just another natural food source that has been wrongly targeted by the power's that be and now they are realising their wrong doing, just like egg's, one of the worlds most nutrient dense food.
galaxy xr8 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #39
SB076
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

A close friend of mine had cancer and passed away many years ago. he was the fittest guy I know, didnt drink or smoke, did a lot of sport and to the best of my knowledge ate very healthy meals. He was also young 22 years.

My father in law also passed away due to cancer and he worked a cancer reasearch centre. He knew a lot of the scientists who were working on treatments etc. These guys put in a huge amount of effort to beat cancer and if they thought they were on something they would stay at work test and trialing, throughout the weekend with out leaving the office. So I beleive effort is going in, it just proving harder to solve.

I think at the end of the day, we humans dont know everything

with Sunroof and tinted windows
with out all the go fast bits I actually need :
SB076 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #40
Ducati888
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Causes? Living longer, genes and environment.

Case in point. Everyone knows of someone who smoked all their life, died at 95 happy and without lung cancer, and everyone knows of people cut down in their prime, fit, healthy and tee-totalling. It's not fair.

Not everyone who smokes gets lung cancer. Those with a genetic pre-disposition are far more likely to get it.

Smoking is a convenient scapegoat for many of the environmental factors facing us. Just crossing the road during a busy time puts you at a high risk of inhaling carcinogens from car exhausts. Even worse for kids, when CO sits at one metre above ground level.. That combined with all the other impurities in the air, all the time, and the additives on our processed food, makes for one hell of a coctail down the track. It's easy to blame smoking for everything, as it's in your face and its easy to blame the tobacco companies.

Drink diet Coke? The sweetener is a known carcinogen. In fact, there are only about four molecules known that are absolutely ruled out from being carcinogenic.

As for those who say the pharma industry has got the cure and they hold it back because chemo is lucrative, what an awful and insulting thing to say. If you did any research and removed your heads from your backsides, you would know that:
1) There are many cutting edge new therapies available to prevent and/or stop certain types of cancer,
2) Most are very restricted in their use and availability, primarily because for their cost.
3) All drugs, antineoplastic or otherwise, are trialled in real patients, by real doctors, in real hospitals, concurrently, around the world. Do you really think that if a cure had been created, all those people would have kept their mouths shut, to create a conspiracy? If a cure worked in rats or monkeys, maybe it didn't in humans and so the research takes a new path at that point.
4) There are more different kinds of cancer than there are different models of car. Each has its own trigger and treatment, and each is quite different from the another, no different to how the many different viruses have different triggers and cures. Cancer is a group of very different diseases that share a common trait.

To put all cancers in the one bucket as being curable by one pill is naive and dumb.

Its horrible, and the pharma industry is continually working towards better outcomes, alongside governments, hospitals and universities.

My condolences to people who are touched in some way by cancer.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #41
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWTB
My old man has cancer, and like wildrider, he's been a smoker all his life yet the doctors say his lungs are perfect. Hopefully they are hereditary and my lungs stay good despite the cigarettes and other substances that find their way into them.

This is a very grim opinion, but I just get the feeling that cancer and a number of other diseases have been cured already and the CDC and other large medicinal and disease control organisations are distributing variants of different treatments, some that will work, some that won't as a measure of population control. If everyone was suddenly cured of something like cancer or AIDS, the population would explode. People are pushing out babies faster than people are dying, the world's economies would shut down before we could say 'wear a condom'.

It's a bleak outlook, but its something that keeps popping into my head. Whether I believe it or not, I don't know, but it is an interesting thought nonetheless.

I appreciate your'e honesty MWTB, with the News of the World scandal and other damming scandals thats popped up in the public domain over the years anythings possible but with this issue (cancer cure) its a possibility that i dont want to imagine.

cheers,Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
Old 04-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #42
chamb0
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Very sorry to hear of people's personal experiences with cancer.

A couple of interesting articles I read recently, on the predicted rise in cancer rates in the developing world as they adopt more 'westernised' lifestyles:

Also an outlook for Australia in light of our aging population and lifestyle changes:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-06-0...r-cent/4046294

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/int...ies-who/953606
Old 04-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #43
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
I keep reading that it's everybody else's fault. The government's, the supermarkets, corporations... Wow, silly me, I thought I was responsible for my own health.
In the US you probably are, but here in Australia, and probably NZ, England and Canada, the government or someone else is responsible for everything that happens to us, certainly not us! LOL!

Now back to that mongrel topic of cancer, yes it's an absolute shocker! Lost my MIL to it and a number of older friends. Sister in Law was treated for it last year, a mate from my old work (26) was also treated for it.

It touches everyone in some way and often takes people at their prime, robbing us of our loved ones.

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #44
grandpa_spec_F6
AFF Whore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

As my doctor put it to me:

"Going back several hundred years, people had their first kid at 14 or younger and kept pumping out babies until they couldn't, worked to survive, the common cold could be a death sentence and killed thousands, the cold was the cancer of their day. If they lived to 50 they were doing very well.

Fastforward to today, we have people living to 80 on a regular basis, have cures for most diseases, conditions and issues that plauged us in the past. Now, it's not that these diseases like cancer never existed, we've just never had people live long enough for it to ever be a problem on a wide scale.

In the end, it's not used engine oil or eating too much red meat, life gives you cancer. "
My GMC Sierra is banned under Victoria's high powered vehicle laws, and its a 4082kg apartment complex on wheels.
Current Ride: Not a falcon, the struggle is real
grandpa_spec_F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #45
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

Quote:
I am sorry to hear about your father. That is awful, and I wish you and your family the best, I really do. I am sticking by the claim though, that is what I study, I have a 4.0 GPA (straight As), did my Bachelor's in 2 years (instead of 4), Going for my PhD- all the credible research I have studied points to that obesity, lack of exercise, and an unbalanced diet significantly increases the risk of cancer. That doesn't mean I believe that fit people can't get cancer, nor does it mean that fit people are getting all the nutrition they need. Again, sorry about your situation, I hope you make the most of the time you still have with your father.
How about we 'starve' the cancer? Reckon we could kill it.

(Have a cancer on my neck, below ear, but Ill hop along to the quack soon enough, wifes Dr told me to come in asap a few weeks ago when he spotted it without prompt). My old man was 58 when he got it (ENT), died a year later. Fun stuff.
ORDER FORD AUSTRALIA PART NO: AM6U7J19G329AA. This is a European-UN/AS3790B Spec safety-warning triangle used to give advanced warning to approaching traffic of a vehicle breakdown, or crash scene (to prevent secondary). Stow in the boot area. See your Ford dealer for this $35.95 safety item & when you buy a new Ford, please insist on it! See Page 83, part 4.4.1 http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/media...eSafePart4.pdf
Keepleft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #46
05_ENFORCER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepleft
How about we 'starve' the cancer? Reckon we could kill it.

(Have a cancer on my neck, below ear, but Ill hop along to the quack soon enough, wifes Dr told me to come in asap a few weeks ago when he spotted it without prompt). My old man was 58 when he got it (ENT), died a year later. Fun stuff.

Fun stuff, NOT ( I hope that comment was tounge in cheek)

Mate, do yourself and your family a favour, don't be a "bloke" and please let the doc check it out.

It may be nothing or it may be a simple excision

Old 05-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #47
karj
XY Falcon

Quote:
Nutrition and exercise! People's immune systems are weaker and not as able to fight off diseases including cancer. I believe nothing has changed environmentally to cause it, it is just that people are eating more unhealthy foods, getting little to no exercise, these two factors alone significantly increase the risk of several types of cancer - including prostate, colon, breast, and rectal. Lack of proper nutrition: fiber, deficiency of vitamin A & C, lycopene, excessive intake of red meat. There is a correlation between obesity and cancer. So the two words everybody hates: diet and exercise. When I say diet I mean plan a healthy way of eating, not just consume less food. Or we can all sit around, do nothing, and wait for that magic pill to come along from the pharmaceutical companies....
Environmental changes have caused cancers. We've been exposed to more toxic pollutants since the beginning of the industrial revolution than any time in history. My grandfather passed away at 55 from mesothelioma caused by asbestos, cancer rates are higher around uranium mines, lung cancer in coal miners, more melanomas since CFC's partly destroyed the ozone layer and higher rates of lung cancer in cities that have smog.

The reality is that many aspects of our lifestyles (including diet, exercise, genetics and possibly emissions from electrical devices) impact on cancer rates. Diet, exercise and pollution have all been linked to cancer - the best we can do is make sure we eat well, exercise properly and invest in non-polluting technology/energy. Cancer is extraordinarily sad and I have now seen a number of people suffer extremely painful deaths. The sooner this country gets a national framework for euthanasia up and running the better in my opinion. At least then some people will be able to derive some comfort in their last days.

Last edited by karj; 05-06-2012 at 12:15 AM.
karj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #48
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

My pop died about 5-10 years ago from bowel cancer.

My mother in law had thyroid cancer about 2-3 years ago where she had her thyroid glands cut out and is now fighting fit.

We have a history of disgestive related cancers in my side of the family and ovarian cancer on my wife's side. So we are aware of what could happen.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #49
MAD
Petro-sexual

I've heard the cause of cancers be exaplained as your DNA being damaged to a point that it goes haywire. And the sequence of damage is not set in stone and can be different for each type of cancer. Eg. pancreatic cancer behaving like breast cancer, and vise versa.

I heard a good chat with a Doctor on an AM station a little while ago and there was some good light starting to shine at the end of the tunnel for cancer cures. He was quite excited and optimistic about it all.

I think the reason for more and more cases is 1) population, the more people there are, the more people will get it.
2) living longer with more opportunity to get it.
and 3) more accurate diagnosis instead of dieing from 'natural causes'.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #50
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Simple really...we're all living longer, there's greater awareness of it so more people go and get themselves tested or wonder about "that odd lump" or spot on the skin. My father in law died from emphysema and lung cancer, and he knew damn well he had it but wouldn't tell anyone what was going on, refusing to go to the doctor until that last trip to the hospital, when we all found out what was going wrong. Many years ago he would have just died and not a lot more would have been said.
Another for instance: just as many men die, and have always died, from prostate cancer...yet it's only the last twn years or so that a concerted effort has been made to make men aware that a finger up the bum is a necessary part of life after fifty when getting a physical at the doctor.

Longer lifespans, better testing, much better public awareness, and more reporting of it in the news (it used to be kind of kept quiet apart from lung cancer).
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #51
gtfpv
GT

a very taunting subject .
some things that annoy me are , plastics , we out out of plastic containers , tephlon coated pans , diets and exercise theory ,our water, hard work and laziness , accidents , viruses , vitamins , xrays and scans , medicines , chemical skin contacts , rubber particles in the air , sulphur from diesel in the air , and stress . and finally genetics .

as we get older our contact and experiences with all these things go on .
we can rid some of them , but not many .
i think the best formular really is listen to your body , your body tells you when , something doesnt taste right , something smells wrong , your over working , your over stressing , your overweight , your exercising too much , your hungry . and thats about all we can do . the rest is chance .

my theory as i get older seeing many people and animals pass , is dont take anything toooo seriously , or for granted . wasting your time on killing yourself isnt worth it , there are plenty of other things that may .
everytime you get a needle , have a scan , take some medicine , they may be saving you or killing you . now they are saving you if they find something , they are killing you if you had it for nothing . your environment will get you , depending on where it is .

i'm a firm believer that something triggers this and has no mercy on anyone , some people dodge it, others dont , some people can fight it one day ,and not the next .

LIVE LIFE IN MODERATION , SOME PEOPLE LIVE TILL OLD AGE REGARDLESS , but i think the surest bet is to eat chocolate , and alcohol , buy that car , take that holiday enjoy the 2nd job or throw it . dont worry about other people , you are a p- r- i- c- k yourself . and finally keep yourself well within reason , that means over do it sometimes , but not all the time .

i did some research on a doctor once who claims cancer is a fungus which can be cured by simple bicarbonate soda , and claimed it can be prevented by having enough bicarbonate soda in your diet , he was ridiculed out of medical society . it would be nice if a cure was so simple .

i dont think we can always dodge a bullet , but maybe we can reduce the risk , with moderation in everything , that includes excess as well as restrictions .

with cancer i have heard many many many odd stories of people having no treatment and just living along time , and people being diagnosed and dead within the week , to cures , to tretment killing them etc etc etc . its a horrible thing , but it is just a word to add to the list of many others . tackle it .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #52
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Cancer seems to be trendy these days and I always wanted to be trendy

FWIW I've been smoking for 47 years and get Prostrate cancer, go figure!
Old 05-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #53
tapeworm
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If it has become more common in recent times perhaps it's because many people who get cancer survive with mediacl intervention then go on to have kids who are susceptable.
I'm sus about air pollution and all the radiowaves/signals etc. in the air it's all unnatural for our bodies.
tapeworm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2012, 07:59 PM   #54
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapeworm
If it has become more common in recent times perhaps it's because many people who get cancer survive with mediacl intervention then go on to have kids who are susceptable.
I'm sus about air pollution and all the radiowaves/signals etc. in the air it's all unnatural for our bodies.
That point about surviving cancer is a good one. Not that long ago it was a death sentence, even after radical surgery. Treatment has become a lot better and not so savage, especially radiation treatment and chemo. To be blunt, people with agressive cancer used to die quickly and quietly and didn't hang around too long as an example to everyone else.

Radio waves and signals...don't worry about it. Sitting in front of your TV or just sitting in a room with electrical wiring in the walls means you're exposed to more "radiation" than you get from power lines and mobile phones. They aren't intense enough to alter our DNA.
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #55
karj
XY Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011G6E
That point about surviving cancer is a good one. Not that long ago it was a death sentence, even after radical surgery. Treatment has become a lot better and not so savage, especially radiation treatment and chemo. To be blunt, people with agressive cancer used to die quickly and quietly and didn't hang around too long as an example to everyone else.

Radio waves and signals...don't worry about it. Sitting in front of your TV or just sitting in a room with electrical wiring in the walls means you're exposed to more "radiation" than you get from power lines and mobile phones. They aren't intense enough to alter our DNA.
The jury is still very much out regarding whether there is a causal link between non-ionising radiation and cancer.

There was an interesting article about a month ago by prominent Australian neurosurgeon Charlie Teo, he had this to say.

Quote:
One of the strongest criticisms of studies that show a link is that they have required the users to rely on their memory and recollect their usage times from years before. How many of us could accurately remember their phone usage? This criticism would be addressed definitively if the telcos would give access to phone usage records - but no telcos have allowed scientists access to their records for these large studies.
Quote:
Of all the studies in the world literature, of those that show a link, not one has been funded by the telco industry. Of those that show no link, up to 75 per cent have been funded at least partially by industry (1, 2). The study most quoted by those that say there is no link is the Interphone Study and that study still concludes that “the possible effects of long-term heavy use of mobile phones require further investigation” (3).
http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/...u-brain-cancer
Old 06-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #56
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

That last quote karj is very characteristic of today's self interest lobby's with wads of cash trying to brush over some compelling alternative arguments. It doesnt take rocket science to work out by their own actions (lobby's) that something is not what it seems?

It's certainly not the first time and while i can understand the unending economic pressures manufacterer's face, its an all too often precedent which is fairly representative of todays times unfortunately.
Corparate social responsibility is just as important or more than the new technology the manufacterer's release on the market (well you'de hope so aye! lol)

cheers,Maka

Old 07-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #57
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

RE: Mobile phones and cancer, consider this.

For the last 10 years I've been sleeping with my phone under my pillow 5 nights a week. (I get the call to work around 2am and don't want to wake my wife)

I've been smoking for 47 years.

This year I get Prostrate cancer.

I neither keep my phone or my Cigarettes in my underpants
Old 07-06-2012, 02:49 PM   #58
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasOLane
RE: Mobile phones and cancer, consider this.

For the last 10 years I've been sleeping with my phone under my pillow 5 nights a week. (I get the call to work around 2am and don't want to wake my wife)

I've been smoking for 47 years.

This year I get Prostrate cancer.

I neither keep my phone or my Cigarettes in my underpants

howabout your pockets ? do you keep it there .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2012, 03:02 PM   #59
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
howabout your pockets ? do you keep it there .
Old 07-06-2012, 07:22 PM   #60
bingoTE50
Steve

Attended a funeral today for the wife of a former work colleague. She was only 49 , and yep the big C claimed her extremely quickly.
All I can say is , be grateful for the moments you have on this earth and try and live your life the best you can . I am believer in all things in moderation, and you might just make it in to old age. Some disease does not discriminate it just happens .
bingoTE50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post