Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 17-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #31
SpinX8
Starter Motor

Default Re: Good job Ford marketing!

I took my kids today to the Polly Woodside and the Ford display is virtually next door, out front of the exhibition halls - it is well worth a visit. We went in the Kuga and it was pretty impressive, especially the automatic reverse park.

After the drive you get to go in the kids area where they have mini electric Mustangs for the kids to drive plus the Disney Cars the Movie Car - it was as good as Christmas for my kids. Taking them back over the weekend when its not so hot. I nearly melted but the Ford guys looked after us all with water and ice blocks for the kids because of the heat.

Ford have done a good job.
SpinX8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #32
Gadgetman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Good job Ford marketing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinX8 View Post
I took my kids today to the Polly Woodside and the Ford display is virtually next door, out front of the exhibition halls - it is well worth a visit. We went in the Kuga and it was pretty impressive, especially the automatic reverse park.

After the drive you get to go in the kids area where they have mini electric Mustangs for the kids to drive plus the Disney Cars the Movie Car - it was as good as Christmas for my kids. Taking them back over the weekend when its not so hot. I nearly melted but the Ford guys looked after us all with water and ice blocks for the kids because of the heat.

Ford have done a good job.
Sounds like you had a great day out. I will do the same over the weekend. I think one of the reasons why Ford aren't doing as well as they should (given how good the product range is) is because of people bagging the brand like some of those that are quick to turn anything good they do into a Ford bashing session. Have a look at this thread for instance. If I was someone considering to buy a Ford and while doing some research on the net came across this forum, I would be put off by the sheer negativity that exists on this forum. Some of the posts on this thread is proof that even when ford does something brilliant, there is always the usual suspects that can the brand with a Ford lowlight reel. If you want to keep caning the brand, go buy something else.
Gadgetman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: