Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 22-12-2008, 04:01 PM   #31
Daymoe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Reasons like this why i'll be carrying some sort of weapon in my car at all times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourbastard
ive got the weight gain bit mastered, Colonel Sanders is my personal trainer.

As to weight loss, nah, im a fat bastard and proud of it, im going to die from a massive heart attack, for theres nothing worse then lying around in hospital dying from nothing.
Daymoe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #32
TZENU
XY Driv3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daymoe
Reasons like this why i'll be carrying some sort of weapon in my car at all times.

Is that going to be really worth it?
Old 22-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #33
Daymoe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It'll scare people off if they do come after me.
Quote:

As to weight loss, nah, im a fat bastard and proud of it, im going to die from a massive heart attack, for theres nothing worse then lying around in hospital dying from nothing.
Old 22-12-2008, 04:08 PM   #34
XR8 Uterous
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Or it will aggravate them even more? Causing more harm then good. And if the police catch you they can charge you with having a concealed weapon. Keep being the hero with your weapon, see how far it gets you.
XR8 Uterous is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2008, 04:25 PM   #35
Daymoe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL XR6
Or it will aggravate them even more? Causing more harm then good. And if the police catch you they can charge you with having a concealed weapon. Keep being the hero with your weapon, see how far it gets you.
The person who attacks me can decide not to be the "Hero". Maybe the police wouldn't have to be involved if they didn't get out in the first place or they werent on the road? Why is it that the bad guy always has to be the one person who has the guys to defend himself rather than bend over?
Quote:

Old 22-12-2008, 05:09 PM   #36
ltd_on20s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL XR6

bit of situation hey? what if they guy wasnt in a truck and in a car whereby its easier for the assailant to get to you? a punch to the side of the head can kill/blind cause a blood clot.....

the guy filming it did a damn fine job, this knob jockey will get busted. too bad he'll prolly cry to the judge that he found his mum sleeping with his best friends dog and was psyhcologically imapired at the time and will be let off with a fine.....

it's a tough one. run the risk of making a mistake on the road and having some guys fist make a meal of your face becuase you cannot retailiate, or have a club lock in your car.....

mine came in handy once when myself and a mate were jumped upon by 4 dudes in my clubsport just because apparently my mate "eyeballed" them after they threw like four empty beer bootles out their windows. funny thing is we were behind them..... they locked up in front of us at the lights and proceeded to come at us. traffic everywhere. jumped out of the car with the club lock as soon as they saw we had some metal on our side they let a tirade of racist abuse our way, they looked around and saw everyone on phones looking at them they jumped in their car and took off THRU THE INTERSECTION WITH CARS GOING EVERYWHERE.....
ltd_on20s is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #37
Cobra
Bear with a sore head

What an absolute fu(ktard. I hope that monkey (nice one shav LOL) gets caught. Depending on your temprement, the guy truckie may have been crapping his dacks or he may have been busting to get out and smack the out of that tossbag. Either way, it was probably the best thing to just stay put in the truck. If this gets off with a slap on the wrist if he's caught, I don't ever want to hear someone who's at the recieving end of a road rage incident up for assult if they knock another turkey like this on his ****.
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2008, 05:31 PM   #38
Daymoe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra
What an absolute fu(ktard. I hope that monkey (nice one shav LOL) gets caught. Depending on your temprement, the guy truckie may have been crapping his dacks or he may have been busting to get out and smack the out of that tossbag. Either way, it was probably the best thing to just stay put in the truck. If this gets off with a slap on the wrist if he's caught, I don't ever want to hear someone who's at the recieving end of a road rage incident up for assult if they knock another turkey like this on his ****.

Its the good guy who defends himself who is the one that gets the jail sentence. Its always that way.
Quote:

Old 22-12-2008, 06:06 PM   #39
WILDB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That guy is quite obviously missing a few chromosomes..... What a moron. :

It can be scary when on the recieving end of road rage. At the start of this year I was followed for almost 20km on a few consecutive days by this retard in a VT Commodore because I flashed him for changing into my lane as I was overtaking him. He almost causing an accident. I ended up reporting it to the police and have had no issues since.

Last edited by WILDB; 22-12-2008 at 06:12 PM.
WILDB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #40
Clint Eastwood
5.4L V8

What a complete and utter f#%kwit, its a pity a passing car didnt run him over,put himself and society out of its misery.
Old 23-12-2008, 03:53 PM   #41
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

To those trying to avoid the swear filter, either stop it or I'll simply remove your posts.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2008, 04:15 PM   #42
Clint Eastwood
5.4L V8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell
To those trying to avoid the swear filter, either stop it or I'll simply remove your posts.

Sorry mate.
Old 23-12-2008, 08:38 PM   #43
homegrown
hotshot

This bloke is obviously a hero.
One thing i am surprised about is that he was alone, usually a hero will go off to impress his boyfriends. I've had run ins with hot heads before but i guess im lucky I can walk away from it. Because the thing is you don't know what people are capable of. just because you didn't do anything wrong doesn't mean you'll win a fight.
I just hope that one day a guy like this has a run in with another hot head and it will all hit the roof.
Old 23-12-2008, 09:40 PM   #44
46302ute
gunna get there

Thumbs up tool of the week

TOOL OF THE WEEK
gets my vote to
:
46302ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #45
bodes-sh
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

well apparently this doesn't only happen in adelaide...

happened to my other half the other night on the way home from work. some guy in a small truck decided to get out at the lights and come up to the car. so she locked the doors and closed the window and he stood there punching it until the lights changed when she took off... and this was just out of mandurah on monday evening around 5.30. she didn't get the rego so can't really report it, but still...

i don't know what these people think they are trying to prove by doing it...
bodes-sh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #46
jonk

The agro bloke was a Finks gangs member. He's been arrested.
jonk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-12-2008, 04:30 PM   #47
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonk
The agro bloke was a Finks gangs member. He's been arrested.
And rightly so. If this is true, the truckie did the right thing and kept his cool.

Good to see fink monkey with hand cuffs on. :

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-12-2008, 05:46 PM   #48
ltd_on20s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

good work to the guy that filmed it too. good work for coming foward and handing in the footage. would ahve made the cops job much easier to get this peanut off the road.
ltd_on20s is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #49
MethodX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

"People" like that almost want to make you give up driving.

What actually caused it?
Did the tool think he had been cut off?
MethodX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-12-2008, 10:48 PM   #50
Streets
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Good on the truckie for playing it cool. In situations like that you just have to think about your own survival, as silly as that sounds. You're a bigger man for going home to your family than you are for entertaining a raving psycho on the side of the road. If the guy is bent in the head enough to park in front of your truck and go ape on the panelwork, he's bent enough to king hit you and stomp on your head until you're in a coma and brain damaged. As tempting as it may be to knock the guy spark out, it's not worth the risk or the trouble.
Streets is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post