Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2009, 09:15 AM   #31
LTDterri
SY TS Territory

Did you ask this fool what he was interested in? probably knitting and sipping latte's by the sea....not that theres anything wrong with that....my point is most people are enthusiastic about something....We on this forum are mostly car nuts, some of us do well in life some struggle and some are just happy with what they have. Me I love to play with cars and love hanging with my kids as far as Im concerned I may not have alot of cash but Im happy and therefore amounted to everything I want in life....I would have just walked away from the idiot
Old 15-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #32
DanielXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Could be worse.

If you want to be marganilised, try being a car enthusiast who is unlucky enough to own and drive a VN Commodore.
Old 15-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #33
dave351cid
playing in my big shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielXR8
Could be worse.

If you want to be marganilised, try being a car enthusiast who is unlucky enough to own and drive a VN Commodore.
: thats just asking for trouble :
`04 BA XR6 Turbo sedan. Blueprint. auto, Leather trim.
`03 BA XLS ute . Acid Rush, factory lpg, auto,
`48 TEA20 Grey Ferguson,
`62 Willys 6-230 , 4x4 light truck
`04 Yamaha TTR 250
Old 15-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #34
motorcycles4eva
love the xa's

Quote:
Originally Posted by fos408
who gives a toss what they think
well said!!!!
Old 20-05-2009, 11:45 PM   #35
fpvluver
just another day

what a saint i bet he has never broken a law not so much as ever parked in a no parking zone just need to pull his head out of his **** and come into the real world wasnt he/she ever young once or was he a cop.... nobody is perfect and everyone for their own we all share a passion here and you shoulda puched him in the face hehehehe......
Old 21-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #36
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvluver
what a saint i bet he has never broken a law not so much as ever parked in a no parking zone just need to pull his head out of his **** and come into the real world wasnt he/she ever young once or was he a cop.... nobody is perfect and everyone for their own we all share a passion here and you shoulda puched him in the face hehehehe......
Based on this thread, I think the person the OP was talking about wasn't too far off the mark.
Old 21-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #37
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodp
Based on this thread, I think the person the OP was talking about wasn't too far off the mark.
I tend to agree with you there strangely.

My god some of the responses in here are bad, maybe think before you post?

This thread is done.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Closed Thread