Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 21-05-2009, 12:25 AM   #31
GEZZA93

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankclare
Jebus they are targeting the hunter valley and mid north coast aren't they.
I regularly drive all of these roads and i can say that alot of truckies speed along them. Some absolutely crazy if you have ever driven up the Pacific Highway between Raymond Terrace and Kempsey at night. (140+kmh)

Nabiac - Taree has more highway patrol cars then you can poke a stick at already lol.

The one i will find most interesting is the Sandy Hollow - Merriwa area. Usually a place to open the legs up on the long trip and carry some speed. I think they will catch alot of people out.

haha yes i would like to see how many people speed between merriwa and sandyhollow believe me

me and a friend were stupid enough and bored enough because of nothing else to do but ride our bmx bikes from merriwa to sandy hollow lol fun times 4 1/2 hour bike ride and i never really realised how many people speed me and my friend riding along and cars and trucks clearly doing about 150km speed pass.

also i now know why lots of trucks crash going down the woppen gi (dont have a clue how to spell it) just rolling down it we were catching people going down it and from experience noone goes slow down that hill coppers should sit at the bottom they would get non stop speeders (lol would of love to have known my speed i did down it)
GEZZA93 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post