Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 17-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #31
browser351
Landcruiser 200

Ride:
Both on the one policy - There reasoning for the GT being so cheap is that there is virtually no chance of both cars being on the road at the same time. I was not going to argue with them.
Initally I rang just to get a quote on the GT, but when I told them about Shannons having both vehicles on the one policy and I told them I would have to get a seperate quote for the Prado, they told me they could cover both. Like I said I was not going to argue with them.
I found them very professional to deal with and have really not heard any bad reports.
Time will tell.

Graeme K
browser351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #32
XESP351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have been with them since 2002 (they were Vigil then) and have been nothing but extremely happy with the cover and the service. I even made a major claim in my first year and they paid up with no ifs or buts. They really are true enthuasts (sp?) unlike the other mob who have become too big for their own good. Hope LSV don't end up that way.
XESP351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #33
GK351

Thats a pretty good price falcon coupe, will give them a call when my policy comes up.
The other mob thats bigger than their boots are beleive it or not, the cheapest insurance i got for my wifes 07 turbo diesel golf.

Im with NRMA classic and vintage for the garage car and am paying $122 annualy for fire damage theft or towing it to and from shows or races. which was almost $500 cheaper than the big boots quote.

Pays to shop around.
GK351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post