Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

View Poll Results: The top 10 Bogan savage suburbs of Australia
Frankston (Frankghanistan) 6 33.33%
Wodonga (VIC) 0 0%
Belconnen (ACT) 0 0%
Queanbeyan (ACT) 2 11.11%
Elizabeth (SA) 2 11.11%
Kalgoorlie (WA) 2 11.11%
Port Hedland (WA) 0 0%
Cessnock (NSW) 2 11.11%
Mt Druitt (NSW) 2 11.11%
Dandenong (VIC) 2 11.11%
Budgewoi (NSW) 1 5.56%
Albion (VIC) 0 0%
Ipswitch (QLD) 1 5.56%
Sunnybank (QLD) 0 0%
Other_____ Please specify 9 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2015, 05:41 PM   #31
damo6
turbo pilot

Default Re: The top 10 bogan suburbs in Australia

Morayfield,deception bay on the nth side of Brisbane, both full of multi coloured cars that are "gunna get painted next week"
Old 13-01-2015, 05:45 PM   #32
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

See the thing is with Mt Druitt, its come along way and while the suburb its self isn't uber bogan any more, some of its little satellite suburbs like Shalvy and Bidwell still keep it in the running

If your in the area please don't take offence, I'm from the Hawkesbury and we have such classics as Sunny Side Cres in North Richmond, Maquade Ave Windsor and well a chunk of south Windsor

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
Old 13-01-2015, 05:48 PM   #33
HULK_I6T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo6 View Post
Morayfield,deception bay on the nth side of Brisbane, both full of multi coloured cars that are "gunna get painted next week"
Last time I was in Melbourne (staying at Crown), I drove through Frankston on way to a wedding in the wineries. it seems in Frankston everyone stores all their rubbish in their front yards, old car parts, furniture and appliances spread out over their front lawns, a few burnt out cars through the streets. GEEEEZ

I made sure I had plenty petrol in the car when I drove through so didnt have to stop anywhere near there. Ran a few reds to ensure I didnt have to stop.
Old 13-01-2015, 05:52 PM   #34
towtaltowing

who made this list ??

Belconnen (ACT) not a surburb in act its a more a group of suburbs
Queanbeyan (ACT) lol not even in act its a city next to it ..
Old 13-01-2015, 05:53 PM   #35
Lunch
Wait, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULK_I6T View Post
Last time I was in Melbourne (staying at Crown), I drove through Frankston on way to a wedding in the wineries. it seems in Frankston everyone stores all their rubbish in their front yards, old car parts, furniture and appliances spread out over their front lawns, a few burnt out cars through the streets. GEEEEZ

I made sure I had plenty petrol in the car when I drove through so didnt have to stop anywhere near there. Ran a few reds to ensure I didnt have to stop.
To be fair, thats North Frankston, aka "the pines"
Old 13-01-2015, 05:54 PM   #36
HULK_I6T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yeti View Post
See the thing is with Mt Druitt, its come along way and while the suburb its self isn't uber bogan any more, some of its little satellite suburbs like Shalvy and Bidwell still keep it in the running

If your in the area please don't take offence, I'm from the Hawkesbury and we have such classics as Sunny Side Cres in North Richmond, Maquade Ave Windsor and well a chunk of south Windsor
true... its when they come out of those suburbs (shalvey/Bidwell/Ddurruk) into the big city (Mt Druitt) for a night out thats when things go pear shaped.

I made the mistake of stopping into Mt Druitt Westfields on a Thursday night once and three steps into the centre I heard some screaming, looked over and some lady jumped the counter and started swinging away at the shop keeper, beat her down onto the ground and kept slapping/punching/biting.. People screamed for security and she ran off, then some guy was trying to restore order and some lady pounced on him from out of the crowd and threw a haymaker at him, hit him in the back of the head and then ran out on the carpark. I thought...Id better leave my car is parked outside!!!
2 users like this post:
Old 13-01-2015, 05:55 PM   #37
Lunch
Wait, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ply-boi View Post
who made this list ??

Belconnen (ACT) not a surburb in act its a more a group of suburbs
Queanbeyan (ACT) lol not even in act its a city next to it ..
I think he more ment the whole of Canberra
Old 13-01-2015, 05:58 PM   #38
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
true... its when they come out of those suburbs (shalvey/Bidwell/Ddurruk) into the big city (Mt Druitt) for a night out thats when things go pear shaped.

I made the mistake of stopping into Mt Druitt Westfields on a Thursday night once and three steps into the centre I heard some screaming, looked over and some lady jumped the counter and started swinging away at the shop keeper, beat her down onto the ground and kept slapping/punching/biting.. People screamed for security and she ran off, then some guy was trying to restore order and some lady pounced on him from out of the crowd and threw a haymaker at him, hit him in the back of the head and then ran out on the carpark. I thought...Id better leave my car is parked outside!!!
Daurruk how could I forget Daurruk that's one of the boganest

I should add a disclaimer that I once had a rental property in Bidwell and another in Wilmont

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
Old 13-01-2015, 06:05 PM   #39
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Quote:
A good gauge to see what type of folk live where is go to a popular holiday destination at Xmas/new years etc where people from all over congregate... and you can spot the differences, tell where the folk are from..

For instance, go to Gold Coast surfers on new years eve and the blokes that work out and actually groom themselves are from the city of Sydney/Melbourne, the bum looking blokes with no money are from Ipswitch/Brisbane, the savage beasts are from South Australia.. its an exact science.

Or go to the Summernats and see how the hillbilly blokes from the suburbs surrounding canberra behave, Woden/Queanbeyan/bellconin etc, also the country victorians are sort of cut from the same cloth.

Im starting to think the surrounding suburbs of Canberra are going to be the bogan central of australia. They are a special breed that lurk in those mountains
So us South Australians are all savage beasts eh, well it shouldn't surprise you then when this savage beast responds with "Bite me you bigoted, pretentious, yuppy scum". Or are us savage beasts not supposed to understand such big words and punctuation?

The name Alf Garnett is springing to mind for some reason, I can't think why.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

This user likes this post:
Old 13-01-2015, 06:13 PM   #40
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

Quote:
A good gauge to see what type of folk live where is go to a popular holiday destination at Xmas/new years etc where people from all over congregate... and you can spot the differences, tell where the folk are from..

For instance, go to Gold Coast surfers on new years eve and the blokes that work out and actually groom themselves are from the city of Sydney/Melbourne, the bum looking blokes with no money are from Ipswitch/Brisbane, the savage beasts are from South Australia.. its an exact science.

Or go to the Summernats and see how the hillbilly blokes from the suburbs surrounding canberra behave, Woden/Queanbeyan/bellconin etc, also the country victorians are sort of cut from the same cloth.

Im starting to think the surrounding suburbs of Canberra are going to be the bogan central of australia. They are a special breed that lurk in those mountains
There is just no words for this and I cant believe I wasted bandwidth to see what was written.
Old 13-01-2015, 06:16 PM   #41
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Smithfield, SA is up there. Its another world along with Elizabeth.
Half buried tyres as fencing is a fairly good indicator.
This user likes this post:
Old 13-01-2015, 06:20 PM   #42
Iggle Piggle
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thinking word must have got out you were there, but these chicks didn't know what you looked like so they just started beating on any bloke that looked like a pretentious waste of space.

Would also explain no one trying to stop them
Old 13-01-2015, 06:27 PM   #43
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

So insulting others cars isn't enough apparently. Now their suburb needs insulting too?
Insecurity is a nasty thing.
Closed Thread