Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 03-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #31
Burnout
Falcon RTV - FG G6ET
Donating Member3

Sorry to see a nice car like yours knocked around like that......... I wonder if they'll ever get whats coming to them...............

RTV Power
FG G6ET 50th Anniversary in Sensation.
While the basic Ford Six was code named Barra, the Turbo version clearly deserved its very own moniker – again enter Gordon Barfield.
We asked him if the engine had actually been called “Seagull” and how that came about.
“Actually it was just call “Gull”, because I named it that. Because we knew it was going to poo on everything”.
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #32
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

there seems to be an abundance of low lifes around at the moment ,vandalism , bashings, etc, makes you wonder what causes these people to act like this, best of luck with repairs.
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #33
dave289
Banned

similiar damage to there head would seem like appropriate punishment.
dave289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 05:37 PM   #34
whales
351 Cleveland:Pure Muscle

Big back the death penalty
Old 03-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #35
AUIII XR8 MAN
DJR TM#54

Location: on my p.c now with internet! ok i'll still use works internet too.

Sorry to hear that has happen to your pride & joy. That suxs a big one.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #36
bigfeller
real men smoke dunlops

Angry wtf

who does this, that is unbelievable, i hope all goes well with your insurance, i dont know if this is a myth or not, but by jumping on the roof does this usualy open the doors, ie, car is involved in a roll over? something i heard years ago? their parents should be made accountable, they are scum. sorry for you, i hope it comes back better then new.
bigfeller is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #37
FALCONXTV8
JUST CRUIZEN

That sux!!!I'm from St Clair and it ****es me off how parents let there teenagers roam the streets at all hours of the night.The vandalism and crime is starting to become a major concern lately and i for one would love to see the police take a firmer stance with these lowlifes and put them behind bars where they belong.One thing they should do is if the kids are underage they should make there parents accountable,maybe that would help to clean the streets up.
FALCONXTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #38
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have rellys in St Clair, not sure I want to take the Sprint down there again now with all that happening :(

Henri, I am feeling your pain. As others have said my true thoughts will not get through the swear filter so I wont bother..............
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:30 PM   #39
HLC
Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALCONXTV8
That sux!!!I'm from St Clair and it ****es me off how parents let there teenagers roam the streets at all hours of the night.The vandalism and crime is starting to become a major concern lately and i for one would love to see the police take a firmer stance with these lowlifes and put them behind bars where they belong.One thing they should do is if the kids are underage they should make there parents accountable,maybe that would help to clean the streets up.
it really is a joke. I moved to ersko before st Clair got really bad it's pathetic all these kids walking aroung pinging off their heads causing trouble and get away with it. The cops turned up at this party last night if they came inside the majority of the kids drinking were underage and those not drinking were on drugs. They came and looked at my car in heron crescent off banks and didn't even care and told me to ring the police assisstant line and drove off. Thanks guys. Useless. Absolutely useless.

I'm suprised you may not have seen my car around there is another member from the area who I see heaps. Ah well
Old 03-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #40
Wretched
Render unto Caesar

Mate that is tragic and I know your pain.
I had my car parked in Sth Melbourne one night, come back after dinner to find the windscreen smashed and the roof dented. Long story short, saw a couple of guys close by, chased them, fought and after several months I hear they're going to court.

I seriously wish I could have a few hours alone with them so I could introduce them to my friend Aluminium baseball bat across the legs and back.

Hope your car gets fixed asap.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #41
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Not good mate but I reckon shes fixable and as MN said the swear filter knows my true words.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #42
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Damn Henri that really sucks.

Time for an AU.com lynching party, let a nice heavy AU dance on top of the scum that did this.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #43
FALCONXTV8
JUST CRUIZEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC

I'm suprised you may not have seen my car around there is another member from the area who I see heaps. Ah well
Nah mate can't say i've seen it but i'll keep an eye out in future and introduce myself if i see it around.
FALCONXTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #44
ToxikXR6
Enthusiast

What is this world coming to?

Hate how some just dont realise what some peoples car are worth to them.
..hope it gets fixed and back on the road.
ToxikXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #45
alter_EGOXR
BF MKII XR6

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC
i have no doubt its locals, but they move in packs, the parents of the friend came out and saw a large group moving off. cant put faces to them at night. unfortunately justice will not be served :(
are there any other cases in the neighbourhood? its a shame how something that is soo gorgeous, is targeted by low life pathetic scums..mate i wish you all the best and i hope you find these kids and make them pay for the damages...
alter_EGOXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 09:51 PM   #46
HSVKILLA
moonlight rider

Mate,i would be outraged at the actions of some half witted freaks that done that to your ride,especially when you've gone off to a party up the road just to return to what you have shown us.I'm off at what they have done. Bad karma will come their way AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH that sucks!!!!.I'm not usually like this but that has rocked me big time!!!!!.

Last edited by Falcon Coupe; 03-10-2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Avoiding the language filter
HSVKILLA is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:17 PM   #47
Green X
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So very not cool.

If I caught anyone doing something like that to either of my cars there would be blood!!
Old 03-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #48
Jeddak
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

as an expat yank who has lived in oz 4/5 of my life ...all i can say is ..

why the hell are we following the yanks in their " poor little crim" mentality.

when you watch the news today ,all you see is NO JUSTICE for the victims
and i dont mean the likes of the OXYGEN BANDITS that did the fandango on the falcon at the head of this thread .

i could go on for hours about children s services and the like and how they shield out- of- control young people, and before any one picks on the coppers, dont forget that it is the POLITICIANS that make the rules ,the poor coppers are duty bound to uphold it ,even though ,in secret they too would like to see
"more appropriate justice served" :
O5 / 05 SX TS RWD Winter White, Driving Lights, Flaps, Racks, Turbo Grille, Ghia Bumper Trims and tailgate chrome , Colour Coded Mirrors,Tint,h/d towbar and chrome tow ball ,Sy chrome Beltline molds , leather and chrome shifter and Ghia Leather bound steering wheel
Stainless steel number plate frames and shifter quadrant, leather arm rest
All reconditioned SZ front suspension now in place
Chrome door pull inserts with chrome inner latch handles done
Jeddak is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:53 PM   #49
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Terrible to see Henri especially knowing the length of time it has taken to get her in the order you have been proud of. Damn shame and these tossers never to be convicted of their crimes !
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2009, 02:03 PM   #50
sprint347dave
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

heaps of feeling in this post which is totally understandable,,and yes i also have been on the recieveing end of some of my cars being stollen and damaged,,,if it is youth that caused the damage to your car,,who might be bored or have lots of spare time on there hands ,,maybe some of the car clubs might want to think of some way of bringing these kids under there wings and try and show them why we so passinate about our cars and try and change the path that there on,,i know its a long shoot,,but surely its better to try and raise there standards of life rather than us lowering ours in responce to some of there actions
sprint347dave is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #51
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint347dave
heaps of feeling in this post which is totally understandable,,and yes i also have been on the recieveing end of some of my cars being stollen and damaged,,,if it is youth that caused the damage to your car,,who might be bored or have lots of spare time on there hands ,,maybe some of the car clubs might want to think of some way of bringing these kids under there wings and try and show them why we so passinate about our cars and try and change the path that there on,,i know its a long shoot,,but surely its better to try and raise there standards of life rather than us lowering ours in responce to some of there actions
Good idea mate might even take away some of the 'hooning' tags some clubs are labelled as. But i think people (and i use that term loosely) that do these things dont in particular have anything against nice cars, they just get satisfaction from from damaging things ie cars or graffeti
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #52
JTFG
In a Ford..at last!

That sucks, I feel for you :(

I'd be just devastated if I had to find my car like that..
JTFG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #53
buickman
buickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik
there seems to be an abundance of low lifes around at the moment ,vandalism , bashings, etc, makes you wonder what causes these people to act like this, best of luck with repairs.
I tend to agree don't know whats happing to this great country but bad parenting , weak sentences no respect for others and their properties have been created and the baby bonus which is a joke will know doubt create more problems down the years.
buickman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #54
Daniel
F6 - with sugar on top

I honestly think having forum/club stickers on your car is an attraction for them also..
I rekon they get their sick kicks out of damaging people personal property knowing fully well that here is VERY little chance of them being caught or punished at a later time, they just need to be able to get out of there before being seen.

Now put yourself in their dumb/drunk/drugged shoes... If you're going to attack something, seeing a tidy car with these stickers is like having a flashing sign saying "LOOK HERE, I love my car and have a common interest in this item sitting here unwatched ready for you to attack!"
Why wreck any random car when they can ruin another that they KNOW it will really off. They're doing it for kicks, to rebel or to show off amongst a group no doubt and I guarantee this makes it all the better when they see our (sometimes) gleaming cars sitting around with signage like that on it.

I don't think it was anything personal to you honestly, just to annoy the **** out of you and the people on the forums they know you are a member of.

If they were the smartest of the dumb ****ers, they'd even jump online and hope to see you loose it/post pics of their handy work. I have heard of this before in Western suburbs of Melb and I doubt its confined to there!

BTW: I am sorry to see such an act/damage, hope you get the result you rather with insurance.
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #55
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

@ daniel, I honestly don't think there is enough brain cells in that groups collective brains to think with that sort of logic.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #56
Daniel
F6 - with sugar on top

All it takes is one person from this 'group' to think of it..
It isn't uncommon for people to antagonize others to get a reaction, this could also apply here.
My question would be then if it wasn't a personal attack, why would they go after your car and not anyone else in the street?

Mindless vandalism is usually widespread (more than 1 car) or in patterns.
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #57
krzysiek

I agree with Daniel. Being a "wog" myself, I think that it could have been someone / people of European or whatever descent that did it simply because of the Southern Cross. You know how some of these people are, hate "aussies" and what not, and I am positive someone people would have carried damage like this out simply because of that Southern Cross. Nonetheless, don't hide it, if you want the cross there than keep it - can't let these losers win.

Last edited by DJM83; 04-10-2009 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Not needed
krzysiek is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #58
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzysiek
I agree with Daniel. Being a "wog" myself, I think that it could have been someone / people of European or whatever descent that did it simply because of the Southern Cross. You know how some of these people are, hate "aussies" and what not, and I am positive someone people would have carried damage like this out simply because of that Southern Cross. Nonetheless, don't hide it, if you want the cross there than keep it - can't let these losers win.
Wrote that earlier, I agree - and on such nice cars or property, would be reluctant to display the southern cross or even fly the flag.

As you say though, can't let idiots win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddak
as an expat yank who has lived in oz 4/5 of my life ...all i can say is .. why the hell are we following the yanks in their " poor little crim" mentality.
Because England, Germany and USA, "the western developed world" in particular, have been under sustained societal and cultural attack for over 30 plus odd years now; through dumbing-down programs, instilling entitlement and dependency, 'dumb' and meaningless edjakacion and so on.

Last edited by DJM83; 04-10-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Keepleft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #59
HLC
Audi S3

im german as much as i am aussie and im proud of that. my mum from the convicts my dad from germany. but im not about to fly a big german eagle on my car lol that screams nazi from all angles ahaha

i dunno just sucks that justice will never be served :(
Old 04-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #60
GavL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey HLC,

Sorry to see what was done to your car :(. I really do feel for you as I know what its like. A couple of years back on my first car I was at a friends house one night and some kids from a party down the road jumped on my bonnet and proceeded to cover it up by removing the hubcaps from the wheels and placing them over the huge dent, also leaving some nice big scratches on the bonnet.

Some people really do have no respect for things that belong to other people (especially NICE things).

Hopefully the outcome will be a good one for you

BAII XR6 in SHOCKWAVE
5SP Manual | Sports Leather Seats | Premium Sound | Dual Zone Climate Control | Sunroof | Reverse Sensors | 18" XR8 Wheels | XR6T Exhaust | Lowered | XR6T Intake | GT Steering Wheel

AUIII XR8 in NAROOMA BLUE
Info to come soon!
GavL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post