Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 24-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #361
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Do you know if the current owner has signed on to the Forums?

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2008, 11:40 PM   #362
amlohac

i dont think so, im sure i would have noticed
amlohac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-03-2008, 06:32 PM   #363
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Saw a dark grey Mondeo XR5T around Castle Hill. Ohhhhhhhhhh.
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-03-2008, 10:17 PM   #364
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Saw a EO Focus XR5T on elizabeth drive, then up the road saw a Silver XR5T comming off the M7 heading towards liverpool via elizabeth drive.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2008, 02:20 PM   #365
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Was at WINFORD this morning and they have a variation on Sinclair's PHAT Pack Focus. ATM there's a black and a red one in the yard. They've fitted them with OE XR5 Turbo wheels with Khumo tyres and IMO their bodykit isn't a nice as the Phat.

Oh! And coming back through Richmond there was what remained of a near-new VE SS Sedan under a Drop-deck trailer. The Semi driver was turning left and obviously the bloke thought he'd dive under the truck. Both sides of the front suspension had completely disintegrated and the Driver's side front quarter was about a foot lower and the A Piller was caved in! I'm still kacking myself.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:24 PM   #366
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Hahahaha ... serves the typical Commodore driver right.
Every loves ducking up the left lanes through Richmond and play traffic light Grand Prix.

I missed it ... I was through there at 5:30am this morning ... nice and quiet.

While you were at WINFORD ... did you see if they had any of the new Falcons in????
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2008, 05:01 PM   #367
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by photn
Saw a EO Focus XR5T on elizabeth drive, then up the road saw a Silver XR5T comming off the M7 heading towards liverpool via elizabeth drive.
What the hell is an EO Focus?
Old 12-03-2008, 06:27 PM   #368
RJO89
EuroFordClub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ives
Electric Orange I believe. The XR5 orange colour

Far from stock... --- SOLD :

Now riding a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R :
RJO89 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2008, 11:38 PM   #369
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ives
LOL.. equal opportunity HAHAHA

Na as already said.. Electric Orange

Old 13-03-2008, 02:53 PM   #370
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Simon, The prang was around lunch-time as I remember it. Regards the Falcon, nothing new there as I could see. BTW a few of the guys at WINFORD complimented my CR Focus with it's AutoArt U.K. Tail lights.

Old 13-03-2008, 09:17 PM   #371
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Hey Ed next time you're at Winfords say hi to Tony the Service Manager, he's a mate of mine!
Old 14-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #372
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

No worries. It seems as though there's still a minor problem as the ABS Light is still on so I'll be going back Monday morning.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:54 AM   #373
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Saw a white WQ Fiesta with blue overhead stripes. First I thought "ooo, XR4"... but split-second later "oh, maybe not". The stripes looked lighter than the ones on Frozen White XR4s.

It was driving on showground rd. in Castle Hill.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #374
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Spotted two XR4's the other day. One white and one Red with stipes.

Today i spotted a cougar Eibach, and on monday i spotted a mk1 blue cortina (i know its your phill) and two XR5T's outside Hungry Jacks near lumeah station.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:30 PM   #375
Cossie Phil
Boost Junkee!!

You've sprung me!!! Was the car parked or travelling sideways?!!
Cossie Phil is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #376
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossie Phil
You've sprung me!!! Was the car parked or travelling sideways?!!
no you where comming out of lumeah and turning onto the road that takes you to the M5.

Old 05-04-2008, 08:33 PM   #377
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Saw PHOTN on Polding street the other afternoon ... crossing Horsley Drive near Fairfield ... I was sitting at the front of the lights ... impatiently waiting to get to Smithfield to pickup a delivery.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-04-2008, 03:48 PM   #378
Spazzsfocus
RS Dreamer!

Spotted today at almost exactly 2pm... : a white XR4 with blue stripes (seems to be the only colour combo I see these days of the XR's) heading west on City-West Link at Haberfield, with i think BEZ-21R plates or there abouts.
Spazzsfocus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #379
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechan1k
Saw PHOTN on Polding street the other afternoon ... crossing Horsley Drive near Fairfield ... I was sitting at the front of the lights ... impatiently waiting to get to Smithfield to pickup a delivery.
boomshakalaka i was spotted.. YAY...and i cant belive it was ages ago LOL.

Old 25-04-2008, 11:18 AM   #380
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Spotted IST-170 on the G.W.H. at Glenbrook yesterday. Last time I saw this ST 170 was in the carpark at Wakefield Park. Anybody know the current owner?

Old 07-05-2008, 11:02 PM   #381
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Spotted Photn today heading home from Tafe I'm assuming?

Driving through Haymarket/Ultimo...

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2008, 12:39 PM   #382
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
Spotted Photn today heading home from Tafe I'm assuming?

Driving through Haymarket/Ultimo...
Spotted you on tuesday the 27th at the lights waiting to turn onto Victoria Road From Wattle Grove road!! you had a full car

Old 30-05-2008, 06:05 PM   #383
Spazzsfocus
RS Dreamer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Spotted IST-170 on the G.W.H. at Glenbrook yesterday. Last time I saw this ST 170 was in the carpark at Wakefield Park. Anybody know the current owner?
Spotted HST-170 (blue plates) on Victoria Rd Gladesville heading east this arvo... not sure if its the same car that you mentioned Eddie... actually come to think of it, I've seen this one before parked near Brad Garlick Ford so I don't think it is!
Old 31-05-2008, 11:22 AM   #384
KenLee
supercarclub.com.au

Spotted... a nice black WP Zetec with Ford bodykit, white euro plates, and..... eurofordclub.com sticker.
KenLee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2008, 04:08 PM   #385
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Josh, this is the same Focus and I've now realised his plates are AST*** as I've spotted him again yesterday. His ST170 is in immaculate condition too.

Old 31-05-2008, 04:15 PM   #386
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Spotted LS Phat Pack Focus on M4 in Jeans Blue and big rims. Hammering it down the T2 lane this morning citybound.

Dan
Old 31-05-2008, 05:18 PM   #387
Spazzsfocus
RS Dreamer!

oh cool, thanks Eddie I wasn't sure if it was the same car, but your right it does look immaculate. Its a shame the owner isn't a member of this forum (and/or Eurofordclub), I see the car all the time near Brad Garlick on my way to Uni, if I ever see the owner near it I'll try and say hi and hopefully let 'em know about AFF and eurofordclub.com!
Old 31-05-2008, 05:43 PM   #388
Spazzsfocus
RS Dreamer!

Oh and Happy Birthday Eddie... I hope your having a good one! : :party3:
Old 31-05-2008, 05:48 PM   #389
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

I live near Brad Garlick Ford and see the driver of HST-170 almost every day. It is alwas in top condition. Also there is a WQ Zetec in Sea Grey with XR4 White Stripes. It looks Nice
Old 31-05-2008, 05:58 PM   #390
Spazzsfocus
RS Dreamer!

That Fiesta is a mean looking bit of kit! I've been abit distracted the last few times I've been past the dealership...trying to see some brand spanking new FG's hasn't help me spot the euroford owners who must work there..