Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 27-12-2014, 09:41 PM   #331
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: SS vs XR8 and the winner is......

I work on a main highway at the bottom of a hill, when the highway patrol cars head out of town at full pelt to an accident (quite often) the XR6T is always well ahead of the SS...
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 27-12-2014, 10:43 PM   #332
HULK_I6T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2242100 View Post
High HULK I6_T.
The VF Commodore and FG Turbo's might be close when the Turbo's overboost feature is not working after a number of back to back runs without cooldown runs in between. However in everyday real world driving it seems that the overboost feature puts the XR 6T quite a bit ahead. Also it's ballistic if there is enough grip to launch with a 22-2300 rpm stall.

I wouldn't expect a VF SS to get to 100 in 4.56 seconds at nearly 700 metres altitude as my unmodified and untuned Auto XR6 T did with a 90 kg plus driver. Also total load was a bit more than a full fuel load and there was a full sized spare. The only plus the car had going for it was a reasonably cool 14 degree temperature.

As I've mentioned before, My GPS based Performance Box (the same model as MOTOR has been using) was used on another stock FG Turbo 2 months older than mine and it had equal rolling acceleration to my XR6T. Also there have been a few fast standard FG Turbo times on the Ford XR 6 Turbo.com.au forum.
Mine is apparently no freak and it confirmed the Performance Boxes measured times when it ran a dragstrip timing gear measured 12.509 second quarter mile time at WSID.

That said though I'm definitely not knocking the VF SS Commodore's, they seem like a great overall car.
You ran 12.509 in a bog stock fg xr6t? No sneaky mods? Tyres perhaps?
HULK_I6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-12-2014, 11:06 PM   #333
LooLoo18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensationFG8 View Post
Some of us come here to discuss things, it is after all a forum. I wish you farewell.

I think I've stated why I've posted in this thread before, there is some clear misinformation being spread, this is a ford forum, people may come here to research their buy. If all our members are sitting here saying Holden is the best with no counter that isn't good for the brand. Simple fact Miami is king in the price point motor wise, the thing I found most astonishing here was some people actually want to say the motor isn't that great. Bag lack of toys, interior, whatever else you want. The one thing ford did get right was the motor!

As an owner I'm of one of those amazing motors I think it would be wrong to not step up and correct the Holden camp when they post on a ford forum.

I don't goto ls1 and post cos I don't own one. Had I bought a Holden when I did my test drives I guarantee I would not be here ramming it down anyone's throat.
Not having a go but I don't think I've seen anyone say the motor ain't a good thing or the XR8 ain't the best bang for buck
It's more when peeps say the VF is the better overall package, Ford people seem to get upset
Not everyone wants a strait run high powered car most want a every day driver and sale numbers show that!!!
XE Fairmont Ghia 4.9lt
EF Fairmont
AU Falcon II
BA MKII Fairmont
FG XR6 50TH
Current
Nissan Pulsar (The Wife's)
Ranger Wildtrak Chilli Orange
LooLoo18 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 27-12-2014, 11:18 PM   #334
SensationFG8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

There were a few, go back a few pages

That was also a very small part of the overall point.

Edit: actually might be the other thread where most of the Miami bagging occurred ;)

I don't think anyone is upset with the "package" tag going to holden, we all know that's code for not enough power
Sensation FG XR8 290kW NA V8, 6spd Automatic

Current Rides
Octane GTF SC V8, 6spd Manual, Manta 3" X pipes and hotdogs
Starlight Lotus Evora S 258kW SC V6, 6spd Manual

Last edited by SensationFG8; 27-12-2014 at 11:42 PM.
SensationFG8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 27-12-2014, 11:27 PM   #335
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6 Martin View Post
I work on a main highway at the bottom of a hill, when the highway patrol cars head out of town at full pelt to an accident (quite often) the XR6T is always well ahead of the SS...
I think that's my new signature
1TUFFUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 28-12-2014, 12:33 AM   #336
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
There were a few, go back a few pages

That was also a very small part of the overall point.

Edit: actually might be the other thread where most of the Miami bagging occurred ;)

I don't think anyone is upset with the "package" tag going to holden, we all know that's code for not enough power
I'm usually pretty tolerant on here...but WOW, could you BE any more arrogant? I had a Miami and now I have a VF because I feel it's the better package...because it IS the better package, not because I need to justify my purchase to myself. It's not like I've been a Holden guy my whole life so use these terms to justify purchasing a car with less power than the competition...I've been a Ford guy my whole life, and yes the Miami is good...but at the end of the day you carry on like your Ford is the greatest car in the history of cars...no disrespect to FPV, GT's or any of you guys who bought one, but at the end of the day it's a taxi with a fantastic motor in it! It wasn't originally conceived as a sports car, nor a supercar...it started design as a big, safe and comfortable family car, then FPV put some plastic and a bigger engine in there and a ****y push button start and sold it as a modern day muscle car. Not that the Commodore is vastly dissimilar, but they at least designed it with the intent of taking it to the Euros.

We get it, your car gives you a raging semi...but that doesn't automatically mean other cars are inferior because they have less power. As has been stated by others, the sales speak for themselves.

Oh and your point about it being a Ford forum therefore you needing to stick up for Ford against the Nazi like Holden brigade etc etc, I'm actually involved in a thread exactly like this one on a Holden forum and it's been a whole lot more civilized than this, with a lot more respect for both vehicles and more objective discussion than in here. The way you carry on when someone voices an opinion that suggests the XR8 (or any Miami powered vehicle) is anything but the greatest car ever you'd think someone's calling your child ugly or something. Don't be so closed minded dude.
graphicgoose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2014, 12:37 AM   #337
LoudPipes
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Some of us come here to discuss things, it is after all a forum. I wish you farewell.

I think I've stated why I've posted in this thread before, there is some clear misinformation being spread, this is a ford forum, people may come here to research their buy. If all our members are sitting here saying Holden is the best with no counter that isn't good for the brand. Simple fact Miami is king in the price point motor wise, the thing I found most astonishing here was some people actually want to say the motor isn't that great. Bag lack of toys, interior, whatever else you want. The one thing ford did get right was the motor!

As an owner I'm of one of those amazing motors I think it would be wrong to not step up and correct the Holden camp when they post on a ford forum.

I don't goto ls1 and post cos I don't own one. Had I bought a Holden when I did my test drives I guarantee I would not be here ramming it down anyone's throat.
Yes it is a forum and as such a place for discussion and I’m happy for you to say what you like. I know I do and I never expect anyone to agree with me, after all it’s just an internet opinion and truthfully not a medium that lends itself as factual relevance.

But don’t you get sick to death of constantly repeating yourself time after time, post after post, in thread after thread.

Honestly an outsider who uses the Australian Form Forum to research their next purchase won’t be able to distinguish between your constant repetition and those who detracts from the brand and will in the end probably base their decision on a range of other less fanboyish material.

And in truth there isn’t a great deal of detraction of the XR8 here anyway, the differing opinions are not much more than I like this and you like that. Not mine is good and yours is rubbish.

You get a lot more mileage from an opinion when you are more reserved in your delivery.

Posting for me is a part of being involved with the forum and it’s all in good fun and not to be taken seriously and I treat other posts the same way. I may fire one back once in a while but it’s nothing more than having a go and even if I disagree with another poster I do understand they have an opinion and often with a good argument to back it up but after a little banter I let it go. Anything further starts to border on obsession.

Good on you for championing the cause but I think the product is good enough to stand on its own laurels without the need of fixated posting to make a new car researcher wonder if this person is on the money or just an owner who needs to justify their purchase.

Now the thread has reached twelve pages of what is mostly repeat argument.

I’d love to own that supercharged V8 but I’d happily have either and not feel as though I’d made a bad choice, different as they may be that how good I think both cars are.

Just my internet opinion.
LoudPipes is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 28-12-2014, 12:54 AM   #338
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think most of us realise the VF is an overall better package, but its been a long time since we've had a V8 in a Falcon that is so much faster than its competitor.
Probably been over 40 years...
Let us have this final victory.
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2014, 12:57 AM   #339
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Faster in a straight line, I agree with you. And Ford have that contest in the bag, none of us are disputing that at all. Ford has the better engine and better straight line performance...that's not what those of us who've been singing the VF's praise have ever tried to dispute.
graphicgoose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2014, 01:05 AM   #340
LoudPipes
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6 Martin View Post
I think most of us realise the VF is an overall better package, but its been a long time since we've had a V8 in a Falcon that is so much faster than its competitor.
Probably been over 40 years...
Let us have this final victory.
It’s all yours and congratulations to the winner but please go easy on the Holden boys.

The only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner.
LoudPipes is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2014, 01:06 AM   #341
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULK_I6T View Post
You ran 12.509 in a bog stock fg xr6t? No sneaky mods? Tyres perhaps?
Motor Mag ran a G6E Turbo at 12.4 seconds a while back, was in the specs at the back...
Adamz Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2014, 01:07 AM   #342
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

And arguing about who is better is kinda high school. Seriously, who cares...
2 users like this post:
Old 28-12-2014, 05:22 AM   #343
XBGTFGGTP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik View Post
never ever seen a factory charger go that fast , nor reviewed that fast, the old chargers seem to be getting faster as they get older.
True, I think they were 14.4 or 14.5 stock 1/4

XA GT Manual
XBGT Manual
XC GXL
1982 XE S-Pac V8
2011 F6 Velvet
2011 GT Manual Black/Gold
2020 GT500KR
FG-X Sprint
F150 Shelby
XBGTFGGTP is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2014, 07:26 AM   #344
Sioso
irregular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamz Ghia View Post
Motor Mag ran a G6E Turbo at 12.4 seconds a while back, was in the specs at the back...
I have every issue and I have never seen those times before, any idea which issue this was?
If it went to the specs at the back of the mag it should have been there for a while.
Sioso is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2014, 07:35 AM   #345
SensationFG8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah goose wasn't actually having a go at you I think your opinion on the vf has been fine, right up until then your posts were fine. Sorry you felt that was directed at you.

Pipes, please go back a couple of pages and read the posts I've made, I think your reply here is way off the mark. Since when is me wanting to see more tests on more tracks so offensive? After all that is the post you first responded to with such a negative tone.

I'll leave this here now too much rage from some and way too much of an over reaction to a simple post that was very much on topic.

Edit: I don't think I ever said it was the greatest car, just a better motor. Maybe it was too soon for the not enough power joke too

Current Rides

Last edited by SensationFG8; 28-12-2014 at 08:01 AM.
Old 28-12-2014, 07:59 AM   #346
Freiherr

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBGTFGGTP View Post
True, I think they were 14.4 or 14.5 stock 1/4
All true, but the picture is of a 67 Dodge Charger and the 1/4 time was 13.5
Freiherr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2014, 09:15 AM   #347
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicgoose View Post
Faster in a straight line, I agree with you. And Ford have that contest in the bag, none of us are disputing that at all. Ford has the better engine and better straight line performance...that's not what those of us who've been singing the VF's praise have ever tried to dispute.
You guys need to give this up! It's faster around the track as well with the right driver. It's not just faster in a straight line.

Enough with these backhanded complements. The only overall package the SS is better is the interior. NOT THE HANDLING NOR MOTOR!

I've driven both back to back at the track and was faster in the GT (read XR8).

And on the road, the SS was a terrible drive. I will acknowledge the interior but from a driving perspective, I didn't like it!

As Sensation said, I don't go blowing the Trumpet for Ford on ls1.com. I'm a gracious winner.

You guys are not gracious losers with the constant justifications of why you're SS is better! It suited you better, I'm happy for you! To keep saying I need to acknowledge it's a better package is somewhat ridiculous! You don't know what I want in a car, thus you cannot know what a complete package is for me!

Wish the Holden boys would get their hands off their package for a second and go back to ls1.com where others can stroke their package...

NOTE: GG, I'm NOT singling you out here. It's just your comment is the one being carried on about!

Last edited by kypez; 28-12-2014 at 09:21 AM.
kypez is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2014, 09:47 AM   #348
HULK_I6T
Banned

If the xr8 is the clear winner in this comparo, why is it that the SS outsells it in spades.

It goes to show that the car buying public don't rate a big hairy chested supercharged motor as much as other things such as looks, tech and interior appointments.

Not all people are car enthusiasts who count the kW and inspect dyno charts, they couldn't car less which is faster in a straight line or around a track which they will never attend
Old 28-12-2014, 09:49 AM   #349
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
If the xr8 is the clear winner in this comparo, why is it that the SS outsells it in spades.

It goes to show that the car buying public don't rate a big hairy chested supercharged motor as much as other things such as looks, tech and interior appointments.
Yep, and the iPhone is clearly the best phone on the market and Toyota make the best cars in the world...
5 users like this post:
Old 28-12-2014, 10:00 AM   #350
CyberWasp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Has Ford advertised the XR8 anywhere?
So far, all I have seen is a Territory commercial only.
CyberWasp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2014, 10:03 AM   #351
HULK_I6T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez View Post
Yep, and the iPhone is clearly the best phone on the market and Toyota make the best cars in the world...
They meet the market. That's what good products do

Ask yourself if you would buy an ea falcon with a Miami v8 under the hood if that is what ford unveiled as the FGX.. Most people seem to be lovestruck by the miami v8 and willing to let the rest of the package pass through without review.

Sort of like those gold digger young women who go for really old blokes just for their cash. Take the cash (Miami v8) away and what's left?

Last edited by HULK_I6T; 28-12-2014 at 10:11 AM.
Old 28-12-2014, 10:17 AM   #352
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGX310 View Post
I have every issue and I have never seen those times before, any idea which issue this was?
If it went to the specs at the back of the mag it should have been there for a while.
I remember the issue, it was when FG was new and it was one of their first reviews of it, they did a page for each variant...
Old 28-12-2014, 10:21 AM   #353
GTPete
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hulk, there's a truckload more Holden fans then there are Ford Fans.
When it gets to V8's Id say at a guess Ford people are outnumbered 3 to 1.
That's why they sell more, Holden also have consistent motorsport support for their brand as well as consistent advertising of their product.
You don't always need the best product just the best marketing.
GTPete is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 28-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #354
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
They meet the market. That's what good products do

Ask yourself if you would buy an ea falcon with a Miami v8 under the hood if that is what ford unveiled as the FGX.. Most people seem to be lovestruck by the miami v8 and willing to let the rest of the package pass through without review.

Sort of like those gold digger young women who go for really old blokes just for their cash. Take the cash (Miami v8) away and what's left?
They cater for the LCD...

EA with a Miami would weigh circa 1450 kilos! Now that would be fun!

Would you drive a VN with audio streaming and suspension work like the VF?

"Most people seem to be lovestruck by the SS suspension and willing to let the engine through without review."

Last edited by kypez; 28-12-2014 at 10:52 AM.
Old 28-12-2014, 10:54 AM   #355
skoobysGT

Quote:
You guys need to give this up! It's faster around the track as well with the right driver. It's not just faster in a straight line.

Enough with these backhanded complements. The only overall package the SS is better is the interior. NOT THE HANDLING NOR MOTOR!

I've driven both back to back at the track and was faster in the GT (read XR8).

And on the road, the SS was a terrible drive. I will acknowledge the interior but from a driving perspective, I didn't like it!

As Sensation said, I don't go blowing the Trumpet for Ford on ls1.com. I'm a gracious winner.

You guys are not gracious losers with the constant justifications of why you're SS is better! It suited you better, I'm happy for you! To keep saying I need to acknowledge it's a better package is somewhat ridiculous! You don't know what I want in a car, thus you cannot know what a complete package is for me!

Wish the Holden boys would get their hands off their package for a second and go back to ls1.com where others can stroke their package...

NOTE: GG, I'm NOT singling you out here. It's just your comment is the one being carried on about!
No Holden boys on here are going on a Ford forum to blow their trumpet mate. . . We are just contributing to the post titled SS VS XR8 AND THE WINNER IS. ..How do you expect to not read about the Commodore when half the topic of the thread is about it? You seriously think we are not going to back up our cars when the conversation is about the comparison of the two. . For **** sake mate get your head out of the sand. .I even said that I would buy an XR8 over the SS but that's my opinion but aren't other allowed to have their's when the topic is about their car?

Mate. . It's not like they started a brand new thread titled SS VF COMMODORE OUT SELLS THE FGX FALCON.. If I went on here and said my GTS is the best Australian made car ever as it has both PERFORMANCE and GADGETS and blah blah blah then you have every right to say I'm blowing my trumpet. . But like a few of us here I used to own a GT too and have every right to compare the two as I have owned both not like most of you's who may have only test driven a VF Holden or tracked it once around a track etc.. It's so much different actually owning one and driving it on a day to day basis.

And your comment about the only thing the SS wins is the interior is not true. .I would rather believe a non bias review that says the SS handles better and is therefore quicker around a track then an obvious Ford fanboy who says he was quicker in his GT around a track. .And the other thing the SS clearly wins over the XR8 is in the looks department.. Yes it may have a great motor and be quick in a straight line but it is one hell of a fugly car! !! But that's my opinion and I hope you're mature enough to accept that I can have an opinion about a Holden in a Holden vs Ford thread rather then accusing me of blowing my trumpet in a Ford forum.

Previous ride: 2011 FPV GT 335
skoobysGT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 28-12-2014, 11:01 AM   #356
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoobysGT View Post
No Holden boys on here are going on a Ford forum to blow their trumpet mate. . . We are just contributing to the post titled SS VS XR8 AND THE WINNER IS. ..How do you expect to not read about the Commodore when half the topic of the thread is about it? You seriously think we are not going to back up our cars when the conversation is about the comparison of the two. . For **** sake mate get your head out of the sand. .I even said that I would buy an XR8 over the SS but that's my opinion but aren't other allowed to have their's when the topic is about their car?

Mate. . It's not like they started a brand new thread titled SS VF COMMODORE OUT SELLS THE FGX FALCON.. If I went on here and said my GTS is the best Australian made car ever as it has both PERFORMANCE and GADGETS and blah blah blah then you have every right to say I'm blowing my trumpet. . But like a few of us here I used to own a GT too and have every right to compare the two as I have owned both not like most of you's who may have only test driven a VF Holden or tracked it once around a track etc.. It's so much different actually owning one and driving it on a day to day basis.

And your comment about the only thing the SS wins is the interior is not true. .I would rather believe a non bias review that says the SS handles better and is therefore quicker around a track then an obvious Ford fanboy who says he was quicker in his GT around a track. .And the other thing the SS clearly wins over the XR8 is in the looks department.. Yes it may have a great motor and be quick in a straight line but it is one hell of a fugly car! !! But that's my opinion and I hope you're mature enough to accept that I can have an opinion about a Holden in a Holden vs Ford thread rather then accusing me of blowing my trumpet in a Ford forum.
And sure, you can find it Fugly. I dont! I think they look awesome and find the SS Fugly and boring! Whats your point?

I disagree with you and thats my opinion! Cause to me, the HOLDEN was a POS. I dont care what most people thought! Same reason I dont own a Toyota nor an iPhone... It rolled too much, the DSC/TC was too intrusive and the car just felt sloppy. The suspension was very soft and the steering feedback was vague! The motor was lazy and lethargic and Engine note was average at best... You call this car the complete package?!

So you cant understand how to drive the GT, so you bought the iPhone cause it was easier for you to use! Enjoy your iPhone! Dont tell me its better cause you and the rest of your fanboi's think it is!

Last edited by kypez; 28-12-2014 at 11:20 AM.
3 users like this post:
Old 28-12-2014, 11:02 AM   #357
SensationFG8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Cmon mate don't go down the looks path. We know there can be no winner there its all up to the individual.

Also owning a gts doesn't give you vast experience with ss, not exactly close to the SS in terms of setup or power ;)

It would seem this all went off track with a simple "I'd like to see more track tests". Now let's face it who wouldn't want to see the cars going round tracks?

Let's all agree we'd love to see some more tests on more tracks with more driver variety and move on.

Edit: I find it odd you guys are allowed to "back your cars up" as you put it, but it's a crime if we do the same? Interesting philosophy....

Current Rides

Last edited by SensationFG8; 28-12-2014 at 11:16 AM.
2 users like this post:
Old 28-12-2014, 11:06 AM   #358
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
Cmon mate don't go down the looks path. We know there can be no winner there its all up to the individual.

Also owning a gts doesn't give you vast experience with ss, not exactly close to the SS in terms of setup or power ;)

It would seem this all went off track with a simple "I'd like to see more track tests". Now let's face it who wouldn't want to see the cars going round tracks?

Let's all agree we'd love to see some more tests on more tracks with more driver variety and move on.
Yep! Thats all I had asked for as well! One test cannot and should not be used as the be all and end all but the Holden boys lapped it up as it fit their conformational bias.

One test and apparently I have my head in the sand!

Last edited by kypez; 28-12-2014 at 11:18 AM.
Old 28-12-2014, 11:23 AM   #359
skoobysGT

Quote:
And sure, you can find it Fugly. I dont! I think they look awesome and find the SS Fugly and boring! Whats your point?

I disagree with you and thats my opinion! Cause to me, the HOLDEN was a POS. I dont care what most people thought! Same reason I dont own a Toyota nor an iPhone...

So you cant understand how to drive the GT, so you bought the iPhone cause it was easier for you to use! Enjoy your iPhone! Dont tell me its better cause you and the rest of your fanboi's think it is!
You're clearly missing the my point here mate. ..I have no problems with you having an opinion. . That's what contributing in a forum is all about. . But for you to say that a few of us on here are blowing out trumpets in a Ford forum is ridiculous when the topic is also about a Holden

And sensation. .I wasn't comparing my GTS with an SS..I was simply trying to make a point that I don't go on here blowing on any trumpet..I could but i don't

If you guys don't want to read anything positive about Holden than I suggest you not open up any threads that mentions them in the title and stick to threads that only talk about your beloved Fords

Previous ride: 2011 FPV GT 335
skoobysGT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2014, 11:27 AM   #360
blackf6
R51 Pathy, 91 Jayco Swan

Is this a thread or a cuddling match?
blackf6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post