Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 08-08-2006, 06:41 PM   #1
amlohac

Default My big blue wagon

Well i thought it was about time i put up some pics of my focus, i have had it for over 3 years now and i still havent shown anyone on here!

Tell me what ya think.

I think it needs to be lowered, turboed, and have a nice wide body kit slapped on it. But considering im up at falls creek every weekend snowboarding lowering isnt very practical when fitting chains. Im after some adjustable suspension but i dont want to pay through the nose for it, so if anyone has any idea there, that would be awsome.

amlohac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2006, 07:25 PM   #2
FRA
Mr Focus

Nice rims and tail lights.
What else have you done?
Cosworth: 2.5" high flow exhaust system, piston & rod 8.5.1 Ford Racing: Tail lights, engine cover, racing wing, cnc'd head, manifold, 70mm tb. Lentech: Torque Convertors with 23 spline input shaft, valvebody
Oz racing: WRC OBX: 4-2-1 race header
SCT: xcal3, dash scan.
FRA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2006, 09:02 PM   #3
amlohac

2 1/4 inch cat back stainless steel maganaflow exhaust, k&n pannel filter with custom cold air induction. Phillips Hallogen 4600k Xennons low beam only. Soon to buy 6500K high beam xennons.

Also soon to buy a Powerchip (gotta get paid first) with my other mods that should push the flywheel KW's to about 120kw maybe a tiny bit less.

The rims are Speedy Sorocco II's. And yes they are dead sexy.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:34 AM   #4
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Thats a bit of a keen number.

nice car man
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2006, 02:33 PM   #5
amlohac

keen yes, rough as estimate.
Old 13-08-2006, 03:05 PM   #6
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Now you have to pull your head out and come along for a cruise with us! You can get to Falls to ski, you can come further to Melbourne!!

Looks great, always good to see another 3 door. I recently raised my suspension to be able to start using my car with snow chains, they wouldn't have fit otherwise when the car was low, so I feel your pain. I now have full ST170 suspension underneth and loving it.
Old 13-08-2006, 04:57 PM   #7
Uni

you only need chains when it snows :

not a regular problem in Australia! even in the ski season!

Uni/.
Uni is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2006, 08:37 PM   #8
zetec
Zoom Zoom

And you only need to fit them once for it to destroy your entire trip when you realise you can't fit them... no point having a car with traction control, stability control, all the European features including heated mirrors and even roof racks, but not being able to drive it in snow or slippery conditions!
Old 16-08-2006, 08:09 PM   #9
amlohac

i have already had to fit chains once this year and there was only a tiny bit of snow and ice on the ground. Good year eagle F1's arent good on ice.

And if i lowered it even a tiny bit it would tear the cra.p outa my guards. Need fully adjustables.