Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 20-07-2006, 06:57 AM   #1
free-energy64
Free Energy Is Out There

Default Price Check Please

ED Futura Wagon done 260,000 kms, good original body with all original code stickers visible, has a couple of small dents, some scratches but over-all reasonable for age.
Motor has recon head about 2000 kms ago, AU steel gasket etc.
On LPG under floor, everything works, free-flow headers and large exhaust system fitted (large diameter pipe around 2 or maybe 2 1/2 inch).
Interior good condition with Fairmont seats fitted.
Runs well new retreads all round just fitted.
Want to sell, whats it worth, I'm in Adelaide?
Want to sell privately not as a trade in.

Look forward to hearing from you's.

Cheers
Paul

free-energy64 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2006, 09:41 AM   #2
naughtyfalcon
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

in all honesty and going by what i've seen around the 3.5 to 5000 grand if your lucky.
Old 20-07-2006, 10:53 AM   #3
MacGyver

Dunno about Adelaide prices but in QLD $1.5-3K.
MacGyver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2006, 11:23 AM   #4
DJ1979
and then some

i paid 2k for 94 ED GLi on gas in March with roady. Full books, body ok, bumpers bit rough, but was my mechanics dads car did hwy k's all its life.
270k, full gas rebuild 2005, and the car was put on gas pre delivery.
However, given the cost of fuel, I reckon these cars may have stabilised in price a little bit in the last couple of months. Ask what you want and see if the market will pay it
DJ1979 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2006, 11:48 AM   #5
smally289
growing up is optional

2.5 to 3k. Retreads may put some people off, but with petrol at $1.45 a litre here today the LPG will help it sell.
smally289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post