Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 04-03-2006, 12:12 PM   #1
slamd ef wagon

Default getting 4.1s fitted today and manual on wednesday

as it says im getting my lsd rebuilt and tightend with 4.1 gears fitted and a manual and hd clutch fitted wednesday followd next week with a stage 3 crow cam, hd valve springs, custom chip torque chip

with my mods already(below in sig)

what times and power do u think ill have?

im hopeing for a hi 14 and about 135-140rmkw?????

wat do u guys recon am i dreaming

Old 04-03-2006, 01:25 PM   #2
neb
hibernating

i'm not really familiar with what power the crow cam usually makes... but if it makes at least 140rwkw you should easily get into the 14s with that gearing
neb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-03-2006, 03:03 PM   #3
vegabass
BASS ON BOARD!

Just make sure Chiptorque gives you a good tune......They gave me a "Safe drivable tune" i wanted a tune that kicks ***!!!
let us know what you rpm is sitting on 100kms and be sure to change the spedo gear to correct your speedo!
Old 04-03-2006, 08:44 PM   #4
slamd ef wagon

sits at about 2600rpm yer i got a a jaycar speedo corection kit so what sld i ask for when i get it tuned??
Old 04-03-2006, 11:15 PM   #5
OED666
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

exactly what vegabass said about the tune... i requested a 6000rpm rev limiter, and i got it...

you wont know what hit you with 4.11's and 5 forward gears!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!
Old 05-03-2006, 12:22 PM   #6
slamd ef wagon

yer im loving the 4.1s atm can light it up with the auto piece of ИИИИ and with the lsd sooooooooo tight it flicks out easy its gana b a wepon with a manual

also oed666 and vegabass when u got ur chip programed for the maunal conversion what did u have to do with ur ecu as matt at chiptorque told me i had to conect on of the wires from the ecu i think pin 64 or similar to the nutral switch on the manual trans and earth the other side of the switch???? weres this switch im a bit confused by this???
Old 05-03-2006, 02:20 PM   #7
STOKEB
NOS Induction pssssshhhhh

auto ecu you just need to earth out pin 30, i think thats the right pin just conferm it with the ecu guys.
STOKEB - 3:7 diff gears, 3inch zorst, JMM Race Series Extractors, Custom Bottom end to suit N20, AU DEV 6 Head and Cam, Cold Air Intake, ED XR6 Manual Computer with Flash Tunner, ED XR6 Fuel reg, C10 Auto, 2800stall .
---------------------------------------------------
I LiVe My LiFe A bOtTlE aT a TiMe, FoR tHoSe 200 sQuIrTs I fEeL fReE.........pssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh
STOKEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2006, 02:21 PM   #8
STOKEB
NOS Induction pssssshhhhh

what are the chip torque chips worth??
STOKEB - 3:7 diff gears, 3inch zorst, JMM Race Series Extractors, Custom Bottom end to suit N20, AU DEV 6 Head and Cam, Cold Air Intake, ED XR6 Manual Computer with Flash Tunner, ED XR6 Fuel reg, C10 Auto, 2800stall .
---------------------------------------------------
I LiVe My LiFe A bOtTlE aT a TiMe, FoR tHoSe 200 sQuIrTs I fEeL fReE.........pssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh
STOKEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2006, 09:24 PM   #9
OED666
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the chips are $595 with a pre-programmed tune. you have to pay extra for a custom tune...