Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 11-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #1
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

Default Re: Why do people keep buying VE commodores?

The VE is a little better ride wise when lowered.....They have a taller profile tyre standard,(especially in the 17 and 18" range) therefore the tyre absorbs a little more of the bumps in the road surface....Unlike earlier Commodores/Falcons, when fitted with the 17" and 18" range of tyres.

It's only when you start lowering the profile of a tyre and combining it with the lowering of the car, does a cars ride get harsh...(As a general rule of thumb)

Please read the manual carefully, as the these manufacturers spent millions of dollars making sure it is perfect.....Now why are there so many problems with my car, when I follow the instructions to the letter?....Answer, majority rules round here

Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm a hoon....I got caught doing 59 in a 60 zone
svo supporter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post