Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 09-11-2012, 11:48 PM   #121
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Forum upgrade

Another potential issue for some users might be due to the fact that this version of vb does not allow passwords to be the same as the user name. It should warn you if it detects that but first time around it may not. Those in that position can email us and we'll fix it.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #122
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

Been having the cache issues in Chrome (recent re-install due to various other issues and the fact I hate IE9), I've manually deleted the AFF cookies so hope that the new ones are supplied on login so I don't have to login in each time I visit.

Also Russ, any luck with the date display in the User CP for birthdates?
Old 11-11-2012, 11:21 AM   #123
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid_Axe View Post
Also Russ, any luck with the date display in the User CP for birthdates?
No - I have succeeded in getting the sig added to the profile page but there is nothing I can see in the config that is otherwise wrong. The date displays correctly everywhere else so I am at a loss.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #124
XR6T0Y
Half brain dead already

Just a heads up, I can log in on my phone again, thanks for the help

Running tuned at 191.3rwkw with 475nm Torque
Pacemaker PH4490 + Hiflo Pacemaker cat/catpipe + Xforce 2.5' catback into dual pipes after Diff.
FG Manifold + Herrod airbox + 20% underdrive +Hi flow thermostat + 26mm radiator and Weapon X coils!
Now rolling on staggered Matte black Lesnso D1R's
NOW MANUAL!
Shockwave Blue!
More to come

Now the proud owner of a '97 NL Fairlane

XR6T0Y is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post