Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 13-06-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
noosacuda
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default ACA story- moronic dead head petrol thief

Had shake my head in dis-belief at the dead beats on Current Affair last night, steels petrol,drives on wrong side of road,mates film it AND put it on Facebook AND youtube to boast! Feral peasants SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BREED! Why oh why can we not just shoot them?

noosacuda is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 
Default Re: ACA story- moronic dead head petrol thief

I'm sure that all members on here would share your outrage and disgust.
I'm equally sure that this is exactly why the current affairs show programmed the item.
Will need to keep this thread calm and reasonable if it is to survive. Current affairs type threads here on AFF have almost as poor a record as some of the tripe that is the subject of their "news" items....
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
MYVYSS
Back where I belong

I know the guy...!!!! Well not well, but when we ran the Club he was a constant trouble maker. For those that were part of the ol Ausrevs or CCC days. Its Devil aka Brett..

Craig
MYVYSS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #4
xisled
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You would be surpirsed who steals petrol everyday. Including people who you would think of being well off.

Did not see the ACA report, but I guess it would be like every other one they have.
xisled is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #5
BHDOGS
Banned

the culture of wanting to glorify every little thing that kids do these days is unfortunately a by product of the internet people acting stupidly or dangerous is not something to be glorified or encouraged any ****** can go steal petrol yeh try working a low paying job paying your bills then buying petrol that should be on facebook and in tv shows not people always taking the easy option through crime as crime is the easiest crap you can do especialy drug dealers dont even get me started on how easy there lives are yet they all think there top ****.
BHDOGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
Riksta
Captain Malcolm Reynolds

With the ever increasing abundance in technology its so easy for everyone to pretty much film or photograph anything these days.

Unfortunately, in the wrong hands, some people seem to film/photo things that should not be recorded - all the bashings at schools and things like that come to mind - as well as this particular event.

Now, the stupidity of people to go and put this footage they have taken on public areas like Facebook and Youtube just stuns me. Seriously. Are people that silly they think they can put footage of illegal activity on a worldwide medium and expect not to be recognised or caught?

Youtube is a fantastic service, its great for allowing me to share the footage I took at the Drag Nationals with everyone here - and if police or authorities see it, they know its all done legally on a track. However, if it was to be taken down on Anzac Highway on a Friday night I'd expect the same sort of outrage!

I'm not sure if they've been caught by police for the theft or just plastered all over ACA, but I seriously hope they do get what's coming.
Originally Posted by Nikked
Riksta likes VN's so much, he has the ashes of a VN in a jar on the mantle piece, a vile of VN engine oil hanging from his neck and a BT1 build plate locked up in a safe, buried under 6ft of concrete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day-mow
pretty much what has happened here is i trolled you. and it was fun.
Riksta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #7
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

As they say, some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them...
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #8
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Todays local paper had an article about a mother of 5 who left her kids at home alone for 8days while away on a booty call.... as has been said before... why are these types of people breeding?

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #9
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011G6E
As they say, some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them...
thats a bit harsh mate.. ease up on the tough pills...
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #10
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHDOGS
the culture of wanting to glorify every little thing that kids do these days is unfortunately a by product of the internet people acting stupidly or dangerous is not something to be glorified or encouraged any ****** can go steal petrol yeh try working a low paying job paying your bills then buying petrol that should be on facebook and in tv shows not people always taking the easy option through crime as crime is the easiest crap you can do especialy drug dealers dont even get me started on how easy there lives are yet they all think there top ****.

Here Mate, use some of these. They are free.

................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'''''''''''''''?????????????????!!! !!!!!!!!!!
AAABBBCCCDDDEEEFFFGGGHHHIIIJJJKKKLLLMMMNNNOOOPPPQQ QRRRSSSTTTUUUVVVWWWXXXYYYZZZ

I agree with your point though, it's easy taking. Working to pay your way is the hard bit.
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 08:38 PM   #11
Streets
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

"Filming this crime spree is the best idea we ever had!"
Streets is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post