Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 01-11-2005, 12:49 AM   #1
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Default you might like this

something I've been working on now for a few months, I'd like to show you the rest, but, soon not just yet :dr_Evil:

Hopefully I will get hit by the motivation bug and have it ready for the Heathcote AFD at the end of November,

Last edited by XRQTR; 01-11-2005 at 12:55 AM.
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2005, 02:04 AM   #2
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Not really. I think that looks worse than my effort of an AU2 bonnet on the XR front end. No offence.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2005, 08:30 AM   #3
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

I'm curious to see more. I've often wondered what an XR with a full open grill would look like.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2005, 11:47 AM   #4
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Thats only half the story folks, I cant really show you the lower half just yet, would love to but if I can get my fat **** off the couch long enough to finish it I wanted to debut it at the Heathcote AFD. I have a feeling you may like it, maybe you won't but that doesn't really bother me too much :

I just wanted something different for the AU, I mean good on the guys at AWC for finally putting together the XR50 bar, something which I had been trying to convince many Melbourne based companies to do for about 4 yrs now, obviously not many people have the same vision. Nut this time I'm not waiting on anyone i'm doing it myself, fully funded by XRQTR DEVELOPMENTS, haha.

Obviousl;y it will not be to everyones tastes, however I'm hoping that it will appeal to manyof you as a viable option for your mods in the future. Even though I have kind of defected by also now owning a BA XR8, I still want the AU to prosper, like the Edit finally becoming available this could mean great things for the unloved ' red headed step child '.

Cheerz
Stef
Old 03-11-2005, 03:07 AM   #5
stiddy
Banned

so when you get it done.. and say some of us really like it..

any chance of moulding them and selling a few??? ;)

im curious aswell.......
stiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-11-2005, 10:37 AM   #6
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

looks pretty nice XRQTR
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-11-2005, 11:41 AM   #7
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Looks interesting, be cool to see the whole thing. BTW, I think I saw you and your car on cup day at the Commonwealth ATM at Brimbank shopping centre, or wasn't that you getting into a white AU?
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-11-2005, 07:07 PM   #8
sfr rob
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ ○○○○○

show us more!!!
i was going to do that too!!
sfr rob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-11-2005, 07:10 PM   #9
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Looks cool so far. JC is just cranky cos he never tried that one :
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-11-2005, 10:56 PM   #10
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Ye probly was me Maddestman, I live right near their. I actually got off my fat **** today : and went and did some more work on it, as for more pics guys I really would prefer to keep things pretty shoosh until Heathcote believe me I'd love to show everyone right now. You know the funny thing is though is that I started this about 5 months ago and just, or was it longer lol, just goes to show you how slack i have been, I mean when i left it a few months ago it was almost done but i have actually been occupied with other things, one of which has been the BA XR8 I finally just got registered today.

Although their are actually 2 people on here though that have either seen the work in progress or the original PS edit. But as they say all good things come to those who wait, and i know that we AU owners are a patient bunch re: AU Edit hahahaha, but thats finally here although im not too sure how many will actually end up getting it.