Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 12-05-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
hawke
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Travel Agent - Sydney

Does anyone have a recommendation for a travel agent in the inner west of Sydney - Marrickville area?

Everyone I have used in the last couple of years has an issue. One couldnt sell tickets to a Grand Prix "You will have to get them yourself". Another booked me on a flight last weekend from Sydney to Vanautu via Melbourne. I dont want a 6 hour flight when a 4 hour one is possible.

hawke is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Travel Agent - Sydney

I met my travel agent in a share house in London, she then moved back to Brissy and is now based in Melb. I could give you her details if you like if you don't mind doing stuff by phone / email.

If you want face to face service the Flight centre at Roselands has looked after me in the past ;)
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
GT 160
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Forget travel agents there an absolute rort, book everything yourself and you save huge $$$.

By booking our recent trip to Bali ourselves we saved nearly $1600 using the same airlines and hotel that the travel agents were using.
GT 160 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #4
gunner

I can't help with Marrickville but Travelscene Concord are very good. Ask for Olga.
gunner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post