Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 30-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
BillC

Default Help please

The problem I am having is with this forum. Seems that for some reason I cannot see peoples reply to threads. When I open a new thread I can see the original opening statement but cannot see any replys. When I go into Display Modes and select "Switch to Hybrid I get some of the posts. Then when I select Threaded mode I get some more. When I close down the internet and go back into the forum its all gone again.

I have also had heaps of trouble replying to posts. Most times it does not work.

Can I have my profile reset or something. I really like this forum but for some reason its not working like it used to. My current thread is a good example "Missing when cold".

To those in the know, Please help.

BillC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #2
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

I have moved this into a more appropriate area.

I have updated your profile although there didn't appear to be anything wrong with it.

As usual, clear cookies and cache in case there is something odd in those.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post