Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
Antwon
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Stupid driving

Tonight i saw some idiots in a VT Commodore ruin their car. It was in Golden Grove at the bowling allley/KFC for anyone who knows the area, anyway i added a pic to explain it easier:

They started at the top of the picture, floored it through the small car park, and didnt realise that there was a large slope down, (you cant really see it in the picture but its really steep, fairly high, and the top and bottom is rather square so its easy to scrape) they got air and landed down the bottom on their front end. They then rolled to where the red line stops, leaving behind a really big trail of oil and coolant, it also deployed the airbags.

Obviously it didnt start after that so they rolled it into a parking spot, a VP Calais with a few mates rocks up, and while they passed the time until the tow truck got there (took about an hour) they were running and sliding in the oil with cars everywhere (exept the driver, he was stressing out and on the phone the whole time).

The guy obviously wasnt from the area but i dont understand why you would floor it in a small carpark like that. :

Old 20-12-2008, 06:41 AM   #2
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Becuase he was a Holden driver and they all have little dicks and this is their way of proving their manhood.

I work at a TAFE and my office is near the apprentice areas, I sit in my office every day and here them doing wheelies up and down the street, when I hear one I say to the blokes I work with "oh, there is another Holden driver" and sure enough when they stand up to look, guess what? yep I was right. Holden Commodore rate reallly higher in P Plater crashes as well, just watch the news.

By the sound of it the old Commodore will be a repairable write-off, air bags are expensive.

What a flogger, showing in front of his mates -
Old 20-12-2008, 06:48 AM   #3
Antwon
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I hope your not these Holden drivers teacher, because if i was like you, and i was their teacher i wouldnt be able to hold it in!

It was weird though because there was no visible damage to the car, underneath would have been trahsed but even the front bar where im pretty sure it landed looked fine.
Old 20-12-2008, 06:50 AM   #4
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antwon
I hope your not these Holden drivers teacher, because if i was like you, and i was their teacher i wouldnt be able to hold it in!

It was weird though because there was no visible damage to the car, underneath would have been trahsed but even the front bar where im pretty sure it landed looked fine.
No I'm not, I just use an office in that area, but i do say stuff to some of them, I just can't hold it in -

Mechanicals and air bags can be expensive.
Old 20-12-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
bangm001
Mopar! But Own F6's..

Why do people drive like absolute tools this time of the year?

On one hand you have the older more mature and "safer" drivers doing 40 in a 60 zone coz they are safe and have been told to slow down, then you have young punks like these idiots probably doing near enough to double the speed limit in carparks and the like!
I saw one guy yesterday overtake on findon road with on coming traffic in his exhausted ugly Black 200SX doign well in excess of 130-140km/hr. And why? To stuff up someones christmas and or holidays coz he wanted to be a tool. Just stupid really.
Old 20-12-2008, 01:29 PM   #6
WILDB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ahhh Commodore drivers. Going back a few years when I was in year 12 this had his fully sick Commodore - lowered with hideous rims. He was trying to be cool showing off he could "drift" his car in the student carpark. The usual crowd (the ones who now hang around in their Commodores in shopping centre carparks late at night) were cheering him on, and the moment which I like the best was he thought he would come flying into the carpark, pull up the handbrake and show off. He was kidding himself to think that the handbrakes in VR Commodores actually work and crashed straight into the big boulder which was in the middle of the carpark. It was priceless, he quickly retreated with his car leaking vital fluids and funnily enough we didn't see his Commodore POS again.

Fast forward to now and not much has changed, they are still driving like idiots in their newer model Commodores (now upgraded from VR-VS to VY and VZ). Whenever I work late nights I seem to encounter them all the time wanting to drag me off from the lights in my XR6 :. Needless to say, I don't even bother.

This has really turned into a long story but it was worth sharing.
Old 20-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #7
Fordfan4u

LOL oh thats right, I keep forgetting, being ford drivers, we are saints, we dont ever do burnouts, drifts, or anything of the like....
Its only holden drivers, definately.

*waits for the usual crap*
Me: What button?
Officer: The button for the clutch!!!
Me: [laughing so hard it hurts]
Old 20-12-2008, 03:36 PM   #8
cheek
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Becuase he was a Holden driver and they all have little dicks and this is their way of proving their manhood.
EXACTLY!!! lol
Old 20-12-2008, 06:21 PM   #9
WILDB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordfan4u
LOL oh thats right, I keep forgetting, being ford drivers, we are saints, we dont ever do burnouts, drifts, or anything of the like....
Its only holden drivers, definately.

*waits for the usual crap*
No, you are right. There certainly are idiots that drive Fords too, but there are many more that drive Commonwhores.
Old 20-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #10
XR6_190
BF XR6, oh yeah!!

It's amazing the amount of these fools that drive Commodores, from memory the official government stats show this. Ssomething like 55% of the cars confiscated by Police in Victoria under hoon laws are Holden Commodores the Falcon was the next most common at something like 30%, so yeah Ford drivers aren't saints, but there are a lot more fools driving commodores.
Old 20-12-2008, 08:04 PM   #11
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Lol VT Commodore.
The Commodore that seems to attract all the fullys (every hot headed P plater pretty much has one).
I always see that group of people I hate driving them too (faggots with hoodies, tough s with goaties).
Actually as of recent I'm now seeing the same typical drivers moving to VX's and they all seem to have altezza's for some reason.

I'll never understand the mentality of these morons.
I'll also never understand why we can't generalise, the stereotypes fit.
Old 20-12-2008, 08:25 PM   #12
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

If this just turns into another "Commodore drivers are rubbish" thread I will just lock it.

Talk sensibly or not at all, there are tools in all sorts of cars.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 20-12-2008, 08:59 PM   #13
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Trev
Hmm...I drive a Holden, I drive safely, and have not come close to an accident yet. So, in effect you're insulting me, which I am sure doesn't bother many people here, but it exposes you, and you probably don't want that (in fairness to you).

Your generalisation reeks of prejudice. Yes, many Holden drivers are jerks, but your use of "all" could have been replaced by "many of them" and it would have been a fair statement.

Blame the driver, not the car. Clearly a young man with no regard for others and playing the percentages. Percentages can go against you, and that's when things go bad.

The fact they lost their fluid wasn't the bad part. What if a child had run out from between some cars, or just after the down slope, a car came around and they t-boned it or something.
There could have been lives lost.

These kiddies need to have 10 year P-Plate sentences and only driving a car below 100kw. Maybe then they'll learn how to respect others on the road, their freedom to drive with passengers, as well as learn to respect their vehicle.

Oops...I just exposed myself :P

Don't snap my undies.
Old 20-12-2008, 09:07 PM   #14
cheek
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell
If this just turns into another "Commodore drivers are rubbish" thread I will just lock it.

Talk sensibly or not at all, there are tools in all sorts of cars.
Mate usually in "pubs" you can talk about whatever you want
Old 20-12-2008, 09:19 PM   #15
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheek
And that's why people with big mouths get the crap beaten out of them at pubs; because they can talk about whatever they want.

Don't snap my undies.
Old 20-12-2008, 09:23 PM   #16
agony
BLOWN 383 CHEV OWNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheek
And its comments like this that results in threads getting locked/deleted.
Old 20-12-2008, 09:53 PM   #17
paule11
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hope the oil gets cleand up properly would be bad if someone skids on it and hurts someone because they couldnt stop . Idiots drive all sorts off cars its not related to one make my wife had her car hit by a ford cortina trying to do a burnout he had his mates in the car and held the steering at full lock dropped the clutch but he had it in reverse. Smashed into the wifes pulsar pushed it a metre over the end of the carpark guttering. This was at Palleranda beach in Townsvile there was a gathering of islanders in buses there who wandered over and had a bit off a look apaprently the young guys themselves at the site of 120kg black men in skirts . The driver stayed and the passengers took off a couple of thousand dollars damage
Old 20-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #18
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by agony
And its comments like this that results in threads getting locked/deleted.
Agony has been here a long time and knows how it works.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Closed Thread