Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 11-12-2008, 02:53 AM   #1
DaveyXA
Starter Motor

Default Ford Fairmont XA in Music Clips I directed

Hi,

My name is David Bugeja - I'm a long time Ford Fan. The usual story - dad had a Ford (an old 4-door XP) and it's been Ford ever since.

I'm also a writer/director. Early in 2008 I wrote and directed a trilogy of music clips for a talented female vocalist by the name of Lee Safar.
It was a challenging project - but the hard work paid off (the clips were shot over a lightning quick of three days).

Featured heavily through-out the trilogy is my old XA Fairmont. We really put the old girl through her paces.

If anyone's interested in checking out the clips I directed you can find them in the video section of Lee Safar's website www.leesafar.com

You can also find the YouTube links on my company's blog:
www.catmariblog.blogspot.com
(We're working on a website which should be up and running soon).

I am also working on my first feature film (a great Australian popcorn flick featuring the same XA)...if anyone wants to know more about that particular project, let me know. And, as an independent feature, if anyone wants to help out budget wise I'm all ears!...press kit at the ready).

I hope you get the chance to check out the music clips....the old Ford XA might not be the greatest example...but she definitely is a star.

Cheers,

David Bugeja
Catmari Productions

DaveyXA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post