Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
steharz
Banned

Default being cencored sucks,a message i sent pearly

gidday mate,
first off i want to say i think your build is awesome,job well done,
but im not happy with my post expressing my dislike of a Chev build being deleted on a ford site.
what is it with you guys,YOU are a moderator on a FORD site,yet you censor me for expressing my opinion.
as a true blue ford man for all of my adult years [45 now],i just don't think its right to post Chev builds on a ford site-if these are mates of yours and you want to make this ''australian fords and chevs''please feel free to delete my account.
don't get me wrong pearly,im not a car racist-lol-i just believe in keeping stuff where it belongs,afterall,if i was to post a ford build on -lets say-nastyz28.com i would get crucified.
either this is a ford site or it is not?
please email me if you decided to delete my account.i will be posting this in the general forum area but i thought i should show you respect and let you know my feelings first.

steve watson

Old 27-08-2008, 07:02 PM   #2
b2tf
not here much anymore

First off yes this is a Ford site

Secondly we are not nazis which is why we allow other makes/models on here, your post would have been deleted because it would have been no doubt a one-eyed montage of how every other make is crap apart from ford, which is not needed nor wanted on here.

ps you're a moron py:

Last edited by b2tf; 27-08-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Old 27-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #3
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by steharz
please email me if you decided to delete my account.i will be posting this in the general forum area but i thought i should show you respect and let you know my feelings first.

steve watson

Posting a private message in public is showing respect ?

If you want to rant to Pearly do it in private, puffing your chest out by giving him a serve in public will see your account deleted.

Last edited by Falcon Coupe; 27-08-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 27-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

I should leave what I originally posted but what the hell, I suggest people that want to go down this avenue do so as a parting signature, 0 tolerance for these type of posts.

Read the TOC of the site, they are VERY clear

CYA
Closed Thread