Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #1
Trentaaa

Default BA front on to AU

hey just wondering a friend of mine just bought an auxr8 series 2 and he wants to put a BA front on it is it a simple swap or is there alot involved??....thanx

Old 25-02-2008, 06:38 PM   #2
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Yeah , its been done mate , From what i Remember , its a Lot of hard work and patience ,

Should of Bought a BA instead !

Old 25-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #3
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU2PWR
Yeah , its been done mate , From what i Remember , its a Lot of hard work and patience ,

Should of Bought a BA instead !
He didnt asked what he SHOULD have bought. But i agree its a lot of hard work and patience. Next time Trent use the search function as this topic has been done and dusted.
Old 25-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #4
poolkeeper
Its Resonating!

again
Old 25-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #5
Trentaaa

ok no worries i'l do that next time thanks
Old 25-02-2008, 06:55 PM   #6
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE50 056
He didnt asked what he SHOULD have bought. But i agree its a lot of hard work and patience. Next time Trent use the search function as this topic has been done and dusted.
What , Didnt i answer his question within the first Sentence ..

Question .. hey just wondering a friend of mine just bought an auxr8 series 2 and he wants to put a BA front on it is it a simple swap or is there alot involved

Answer .. Yeah , its been done mate , From what i Remember , its a Lot of hard work and patience

Everyones a Critic

Old 25-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
TwistedEL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE50 056
Too many high and mighty people on this forum who behave like they have something stuck up their backsides. This post was as useful as yours.
Old 25-02-2008, 07:11 PM   #8
HLC
Audi S3

Yes it's been done. yes, its a lot of hard work, and yes if he wants a BA front, he would have been better off getting a BA :

search for 'The Dok' 's wagon in the workshop builds section. he did it.

and now this thread is done.